PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 06:30:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 103701 times)
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #270 on: 2009 August 13, 01:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heres another good comment from Peggy's forum:

It's not fair for other people to do that. The creations are Peggy's, and no one else entitled to converting them. It's like stealing; it's not right.

But my all time favorite was one where someone said Peggy should by a license for her hairs, that way no one, even EA could tell her she can't charge for her hair, and no one could steal her hairs.

She also has been known to steal Poser hairs and hair meshes from other sources. Most hairs in TS2 were NOT created from scratch by the people who are the supposed creators. It is very hard to create anything but a very rudimentary and simple hair from scratch. It's far easier to modify a mesh someone else made it take it from another game or 3D rendering program.

I freely admit the TS2 afro I made was based on a Maxis mesh but at least I publicly acknowledged that. Tongue

As for the comment that Peggy is the expert at making hairs and people converting her hairs are messing them up, that is suich a joke! Her hairs are fucked up half assed shit full of problems. Ask anyone who has tried to convert it. Most of the people converting them are doing a better job because they are fixing her broken pay hairs and doing it for free.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2009 August 16, 08:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep doing this, but I have to share these comments people post on Peggy's forum.

True i do think peggy makes sure her hair is great for everyone. I mean i think she does have  the best hair but sometimes it takes up to like a month. Its worth the wait though because it takes pggy a long time to think up something that will make everyone want her hair . Actually i checked alot of sites and there not as great as peggies. peggy tries transfering sim2 hair creating really nice hair i mean it takes a true artist to take time. I mean there is websites that have hair but there not as wonderful as peggies and it is slightly harder downlode. So if you are wanting any hair sites this site has all the hair that makes people jelous

Bold added by me. Who the hell is jealous of Peggy because of the hairs she makes? I sure as hell aren't, and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get a mesh to work for me.

And I love this question posted in the suggestion board.

Hey. I was wondering what the best ways to earn PeggyG without spending any money are. Don't get me wrong, Peggy does a great job and deserves to be rewarded, but I'm 14 and my parents would not be too eager to let me purchase CC for TS3 with money, no matter if it's mine or theirs. I have done the fault finding activity, but I was wondering if there's anything else I can do or if there will be any in the future. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2009 August 16, 10:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That second one was hilarious. That person writes well for a 14-year-old. How did they get so good at writing, yet failed so hard at everything else in that post? I do hope someone pointed that person to the booty, though. She [I'm assuming 'she'] would likely be a right pain in the phorum, but if she doesn't find the booty eventually she may end up talking her parents into letting her 'donate' or find a way to go around them somehow. That would suck, regardless of how loldum the person is.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2009 August 16, 16:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like oh my god I am so jealous of Peggy's hair!  Roll Eyes

And they don't seem to realize the artiste is not sitting there slaving away but rather downloaded those meshes elsewhere and just converted them and did a halfassed job at even that.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2009 August 16, 16:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean i think she does have  the best hair but sometimes it takes up to like a month.
That's SO naive. Kitteh brain. Peggy working for a month on a hair? Yeah right Roll Eyes That explains why her hairs never had any gaps or horrific animations or missing ages (besides who cares for elders?! Pff no one).... Oh the lulzness.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2009 August 17, 07:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heres an idea someone thinks Peggy should do. She should make Pre-Paid cards where you can buy them (I'm guessing in a store). That way you don't have to worry about putting your credit card number online. I really would love to know how the girl who posted that idea purposes Peggy make the prepay cards and get them in stores to buy.

i was thinking that peggy should come out with prepaid cards and i was wondering if i could do a poll to see how many people want peggy to create prepaid cards
Nice if only we got more votes and peggy saw this because i think not  many people can out credit cards online and people buy alot more cards that on the computer which can give her more money to her downlodes

Those are from the girl who purposed the idea.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2009 August 17, 14:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So how do they get in the stores, come over on a slow boat from China?

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2009 August 17, 14:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The girl who came up with the idea wont give up, her latest two comments:

not really actually cause appearntly i cant desighn clothes for one thing so i cant get money to get the hair i want on peggyzone second of all not many people can pay online and 3rd of all if peggy asctually did that she would make alot of money because i know half the people in the world dont pay online
and prepaid cards can give ou access to getting coins to downloding peggies dontaion items

She just doesn't understand this is not possible to do, does she. She must thing that since EA can do it, so can Peggy.  Roll Eyes

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2009 August 18, 06:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not been in SparkleLand for several days, falling behind!  Any word there on Peggy's vaporware for mesh extraction?  Or was "I have it but you no can has it" the end of it?

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2009 August 18, 06:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the latter. It didn't sound like she had any intention of ever releasing it. Really, when has Peggy ever been useful or supportive to the rest of the Sims community? Oh though it pains me to say this but even TSR makes some pretense of being supportive and useful to the community. Peggy doesn't even bother.

I honestly think that picture was a bullshit photoshop job. All you have to do is overlay some text that says Peggyzone over some screenshot of a meshing program and voila!

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2009 August 18, 10:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah there hasn't been anything else about any of the programs Peggy used. Everyone on her site took what she said, and anyone who didn't believe the "great" Peggy were either seen as haters or just jealous of Peggy because she makes oh so wonderful hairs.  Roll Eyes

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: 2009 August 18, 15:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least Rose has the balls to thank Delphy and WesHowe even though she is making her TS3  items both donation items pay and non-fileshare friendly. Peggy should just own up to the fact that she is a thief and a liar, non 12's would respect her more for at least admitting she is dishonest.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2009 August 18, 15:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy should just own up to the fact that she is a thief and a liar, non 12's would respect her more for at least admitting she is dishonest.

Do you think Peggy cares what anyone off her site thinks of her, and especially anyone who isn't a 12?

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: 2009 August 18, 15:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, true. Of course to make it more confusing we don't care, if Peggy cares if we think she is a raving asshat bitch who sells crappy content either.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: 2009 August 19, 16:20:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The girl who came up with the idea wont give up, her latest two comments:

not really actually cause appearntly i cant desighn clothes for one thing so i cant get money to get the hair i want on peggyzone second of all not many people can pay online and 3rd of all if peggy asctually did that she would make alot of money because i know half the people in the world dont pay online
and prepaid cards can give ou access to getting coins to downloding peggies dontaion items

She just doesn't understand this is not possible to do, does she. She must thing that since EA can do it, so can Peggy.  Roll Eyes

Lets attempt logic, shall we?  Check it out:
Prepaid cards would not work. 

Sailormoon, you would still have to pay with a credit card to get the prepaid card, which defeats the purpose of the prepaid card.  Unless you are planning on mailing Peggy a check and having her mail the prepaid card back to you, this idea will not work.  There really isn't any logic behind this because if you're using a credit card to buy a prepaid card, then why not just use a credit card to buy the items you want in the first place?

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: