PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:32:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 103536 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #225 on: 2009 July 29, 07:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah yes, I forgot the NOSEBLEED smileys!! Uber important for your ninja disguise! Wink

Pleaz guys post links to her damned forum when she'll discover this yet other converted hair, I wanna read the fun but don't want to delve in her nonsense universe looking for this talk. Btw I tested the curly hair ingame, of course it looks nice - that girl did an amazing work - but from the side it's meh. Let's say that finally fat sims will have a hair that does not poke through their boobs Roll Eyes Yup curls are floating afar in front of the chest. 't was to be expected though.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2009 July 29, 16:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rose has 3 donation hairs now.

Link: http://rosesims2.net/contribute/sims3%20donate/rosesims3donation_1.htm

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2009 July 29, 18:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oo I didn't know her pay hairs were for "Famale" Cheesy I'll have to try and make one.
The first hair looks vaguely like one of the store hair, why bother? The second one is utterly ridiculous and the third one looks like the free peggy's.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2009 July 29, 20:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone noticed the amount of content people take from MTS and share on Peggy's forum? There are several patterns there, and even the mod HP made to edit the texture of floor edges. And the people who re upload the stuff on there don't even change the file name, they still say MTS on the file name, so you know they took it. And of course, none of the mods seem to have a problem with it.

Someone should take some pay content from TSR that is in the booty and share it there, see if anyone says or does anything.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2009 July 29, 20:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've posted on Peggy's forums regarding theft of the Helper Monkey and my floor thingie.  And reported it.  I'll be raising a much louder stink soon if nothing is done.

All stuff made with DABOOBS (which Rose acknowledged in her big thanks message) are file share friendly.  So her pay stuff can be happily reposted without her being able to complain too much.  Of course, using Wes's tool means she shouldn't be selling it in the first place, but I guess she should read the fine print before just clicking through...
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2009 July 29, 20:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need to double check this, but I belive uploading images and files on PeggyZone gets you PeggyG, which you spend on paycrap.  That's why they do it.  And Peggy encourages this, because it keeps more people on her site.  Why go to MTS if you can get MTS stuff from Peggy?

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2009 July 29, 20:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I saw your post about your floor thing HP, but the helper monkey was stolen too? I'm going to have to go find that. Too bad you can't use the search if you aren't logged in, and I really don't want to make an account.

Thats nice stuff made in DABOOBS is file share friendly. There will be some people who will complain, but they won't have a leg to stand on about it, so thats good.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2009 July 29, 21:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quite a lot of the PeggyG stuff can be found at other sites. Usually it's just the creator cross posting, but there have been things like someone making a recolor set using one of Adele's meshes - and including that mesh in the download file, which is against Adele's policy. There is absolutely no respect for other creators over there, and it wouldn't be one bit surprising to see Peggy encouraging that disrespect.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2009 July 30, 04:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rose has released her donation hairs using WesH and Delphy tools. You can find them here. This looks like she is throwing the finger at the creators of the tools.  They will be free on the net as soon as she sends her "customers" the files.

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2009 July 30, 06:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need to double check this, but I belive uploading images and files on PeggyZone gets you PeggyG, which you spend on paycrap.  That's why they do it.  And Peggy encourages this, because it keeps more people on her site.  Why go to MTS if you can get MTS stuff from Peggy?

Yes it does. I got a couple of Peggy silver for innocently Wink pointing out where people can find the Peggy bootleg TS2 to TS3 converted hairs for free along with a nice picture to showcase the goods.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
simovitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2009 July 30, 10:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

even though i like most female hairs i think its bs that theyre charging money already when there's such limited custom hair out there, it doesnt help that the hairstyles for males look extremely feminine which i hate, i like my male sims to look like men thank you
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: 2009 July 30, 12:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I will just wait on HystericalParoxysm to release her and Nouks hairs. I have the Rose bob in game but it is the only one I ever liked much anyway - other than that I am staying away from her site- no thanks - better hair creators in the free community

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2009 July 30, 16:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

even though i like most female hairs i think its bs that theyre charging money already when there's such limited custom hair out there, it doesnt help that the hairstyles for males look extremely feminine which i hate, i like my male sims to look like men thank you

Peggy's 'male' hairs always look feminine. Same for Rose. They admire the bishounen asthetic, apparently. Tongue

Honestly I don't think they would know a masculine hairstyle if a toupee hit them in the face.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Mr Roo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2009 July 31, 03:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So guys it does not help when EA supports paysites! Makes you wonder if it is all worth it right? I mean come on now if they did not want people charging for TS3 stuff then why the hell post up the links? So my question is what the hell can you do about it when EA advertises the paysites?

Something just does not make sense here. I'm confused!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/77757.page

We do have to remind everyone that we don't allow talking about, requesting, or linking to pirated content - this includes sites containing paid content from CC sites for free. Also, please do not post, request, or link to content that raises the T for Teen rating.

« Last Edit: 2009 July 31, 03:06:42 by Mr Roo » Logged

It\'s Roo Time!!!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: 2009 July 31, 03:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jee so SimGuruHydra hasn't noticed Peggy's Hooker clothes yet. Maybe someone should post this link at the forum for their little lists thread http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000013. Street corner ho here we come - almost as non PG-13 as it gets . Everything on MTS so far has been pretty tasteful in comparison to this. Even Pipmons corsets cover more than this skirt and shirt
« Last Edit: 2009 July 31, 03:39:11 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: