PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:11:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 102396 times)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #120 on: 2009 July 21, 21:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy's site makes it easy! You just hover over the person's avatar, hit "PM" and then there's a pop-up. I just copy/pasted the same PM to everyone, obviously.

ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2009 July 21, 21:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it?  Cheesy Oh, I love Peggy  Cheesy

I sent mine just for Peggy. A really nasty one.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2009 July 21, 23:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And there you are, messing around this poor chinese girl's site... *irony off* Good job! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2009 July 22, 00:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plum - Do you happen to have a list of which peeps you PM'd?  I would also like to use my 50 PM's, but want to send them to different peeps.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2009 July 22, 00:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

icyakakiss
Sims3Chica
shoval
lene87
Nienya
SIMSJordan
walkingpen
piscesgemini
Lovella
Bland
MrsBond
ditzchick360
huntgod
Econazole
cat3appr
Simspirit
34L34
darja121
jbjohnso
WoahhMelli
Illu
Baumkuchen
pripririsims
svihelka
TheHappySimmer
ingasim
j3llnlyza
prettygirl0525
ignorance
becs83
SuperRoby
anniebonnie
ollyoxenfree
ntense
wafa241182
suiu
qten
dzaky
m_r_alien
LilMissHanna
alaaskaa
hannahtheriault
lesnane
lineinsky
XavierRaphael
linoya
korup12
simschallenger

Remember, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I went the "I feel bad about what Peggy's doing so I thought I should tell people the truth"/"I'm standing up for what is right" route rather than the "PEGGY IS AN EVIL SCAMMER!" route. I also linked them to MTS and The Booty.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2009 July 22, 17:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you read what someone suggested over at Maty? That Wes should write Peggy is a poopoohead or something like that into the program so she has to see it every time she uses it. I love that and would definitely encourage him to do so. Delete/Save/Save As/Peggy is a Poopoohead/Close/Exit.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: 2009 July 22, 17:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's chinese - he should have it call her a turtle's egg.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009 July 22, 21:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you read what someone suggested over at Maty? That Wes should write Peggy is a poopoohead or something like that into the program so she has to see it every time she uses it. I love that and would definitely encourage him to do so. Delete/Save/Save As/Peggy is a Poopoohead/Close/Exit.

I know my spirit would be crushed. XD Not so sure about Peggy, though. She seems kinda like a hair-spittng robot, to me.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009 July 22, 22:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That just gave me an image of the robot from Lost in Space with hairballs surrounding his feet, like he'd been sick and chucked them up. Mind you, that's what Peggy's shit reminds me of, too, something my cat would leave on the bath rug.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009 July 22, 22:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone read the disclamer Peggy posted on Sims 3 downloads?

Recently I received lots of information from many enthusiastic players, saying that the latest sims3 custom content released on PeggyZone have been used by some vicious and irresponsible person to slander and bring shame on us desperately. I am shocked at that kind of illegal action. Now I make solemn declaration:
Firstly, all the meshes and pictures published on peggyzone, including but not limited to meshes and pictures used in sims2 and sims3 custom content, are designed and created by peggyzone independently.

Secondly, for the reason that part of the meshes and pictures will be used in EA sims game, so all the file format and their parameters are created to meet the requirements of sims game. Based on the international convention and related laws and regulations, and even EA’s official statement itself, the copyright and ownership of these files belong to the artist(peggyzone).

Thirdly, the latest sims3 custom content published on peggyzone are all designed and created independently by peggyzone. The only thing we used from EA official sims3 custom content is their parameters, which is required by game. No piracy! No copy! Please feel free to use these legal creations.

Fourthly, supporting by our website advocator’s useful MAYA plugin, after toil and moil, we design, make and launch our sims3 custom content in an early stage. There is no need to clarify the slander, for Peggy is the first artist that created genuine independent custom content successfully. It explains all. Part of the information of the software is listed below:

A plugin is needed to bind skeleton when designing items in Maya,which is required to be exclusive by the author,so further information could not be released. We will appreciate your understanding of that.

Fifthly, PeggyZone reserves the rights to take any actions that we think necessary and appropriate to the extent permitted by law in response to insult, libel and attack committed by anyone.

Peggyzone also holds the rights to take any actions that we think necessary and appropriate to the extent permitted by law in response to any duplication, share, publish, promulgation, alteration or sale of the characters, programs, sounds, images, originalities, LOGO and works (exclusive of G-SHOP) mentioned above, by anyone and by any means or reasons, including, but not limited to, programs, pictures, shapes and 3D model are strictly prohibited if without previous written consent of Peggyzone.

Thank you for your support and appreciation for the past many years. We promise that our website will never affected by such issue and will continue to create more gorgeous works for players.

Have fun!

Peggyzone

According to the 4th part, is it just me or is she saying her website has a MAYA plugin they developed?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2009 July 22, 22:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, must now go find proof that she used Wes' tool.  I'm sure I read folks wrote that there was signs that Wes' program leaves in files.  I think there was a link in this thread, or on MATY, on MTS...  Of course, if she did really write and use her own tool, that would explain the crappy quality of the meshes and the game crashes she causes.
*Cat goes off to look*

She's going to take legal action against us?  Orly?  I do hope so, really I do.  I want to see her explain in court how she thinks she has a copyright on any Sims3 stuff she made.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 22, 22:49:14 by CatOfWar » Logged

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2009 July 22, 22:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew Wes and Delphy were filthy lairs. *eyeroll*

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2009 July 22, 23:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well actually Peggy Dahhhlinng - True custom content was on MTS weeks ago- Snaitf- non replacement pictures, non replacement t-shirts, Lurania- non replacement accessories, Syrea - non replacement accessories, Randomnoir non replacement clothing Robokitty non-replacement shoes and boots- in fact Snaitf and Lurania released the first non-replacement clothing and accessories   on June 18th more than two weeks before you even released your first fugly assed replacement hair So please get over your own bad EA stealing, WesH program stealing ass self

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2009 July 23, 00:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like respond to number fifthly first. Oi Peggy, you suck, you're a hack and your mother was a hampster!

*waits for action necessary and appropriate to the extent permitted by law*

Now for numbers firstly through fourthly. hahahahahahahaha! Girl you kill me.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2009 July 23, 02:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By writing that drivel, she has proven that the only fifth there is happens to be the one she drinks every time she sits in front of a screen to "create".

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: