PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:05:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Retail Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Retail Sims  (Read 101534 times)
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #375 on: 2006 December 04, 20:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the (in)famous HChangeri.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #376 on: 2006 December 05, 00:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The content of the .package files found herein (i.e. textures, meshes, texture maps, etc) are solely the copyrighted intellectual property of HChangeri

:roll:
when i first read it i thought she said the .package files are under her copyright, and then i re-read it...either way does she hand paint the textures? does she make the meshes from scratch or clone/edit already-made ones?
most of the stuff in her current preview pics are edited maxis meshes (the benches, the shelves, etc) so she must still be under the impression/delusion that just because she touched it it's now copyrighted to her lol
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #377 on: 2006 December 05, 01:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
Also Komosims, Cocosims and Windkeeper!

they made a fuss?

i would love to see what they had to say.

I wish there was more complains on PMBD

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #378 on: 2006 December 05, 03:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
Also Komosims, Cocosims and Windkeeper!

they made a fuss?

i would love to see what they had to say.

I wish there was more complains on PMBD

They were all a part of that hidden forum (at S2C I think) where they were sharing people's private paypal information (names, addresses, home phone numbers).
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #379 on: 2006 December 05, 03:37:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know why, but I never thought Windkeeper would partake in that kind of thing.  :?
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #380 on: 2006 December 05, 04:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
I don't know why, but I never thought Windkeeper would partake in that kind of thing.  :?

Yeah, I was similarly surprised, not that like, I know her or anything, but she always seemed to have pretty sensible, unhysterical redistribution policies...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
KikiGo
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #381 on: 2006 December 05, 05:01:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Retailsims is back up and im not suprised @ all.

ause you talk like a F*g and your shits all retarded!!!
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #382 on: 2006 December 05, 11:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Sims 2 community (in general; not necessarily the forum by that name) seems to harbor a disproportionate number of attention whores and whiners. I can think of at least one other forum (named Shoo Flee) that made a big dramatic exit, citing personal reasons for shutting the place down, which is all well and good (they soaked up the adulation from the masses and basked in the glow of the plaintive wails to remain open); however, in their final three weeks or so, the moderators there caused (and incited) so much drama there that arguments would break out over the most innocent comments. Insults were made; bans were levied. It wasn't pretty. However, apparently not even a month after they "closed down for good," they're back up and running again. So much for their 'pressing personal issues.'  :roll:

No wonder Sims 2 players have such a piss-poor reputation in the gaming community at large and some are ashamed to be seen buying the game. Yeesh.
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #383 on: 2006 December 05, 14:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel sorry for myself to be playing sims  Sad

*pulls a hanky out and blow nose*  :evil:

Anyway, i am never going to use retailsims' stuff anymore. To me,she is worse than openhousejack.

o Away.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #384 on: 2006 December 05, 15:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Quote from: "Ensign EO"

Yeah, I was similarly surprised, not that like, I know her or anything, but she always seemed to have pretty sensible, unhysterical redistribution policies...

Aw, Windkeeper did it too? I thought she was cool also. Maybe because I really do like her stuff and I use it all the time. It's sad when someone who actually is talented feels it's OK to behave that way.

Every community has whiners and drama whores, but yeah, TS2 does seem to have more than most. I like to think it's because the community is bigger than most in the first place, and it's not that there's a greater percentage of weirdos, it's that there are so many of them that they intimidate "normal" people more. There are more kids who play the game -- and, I hate to say it, but there are also more women. Now, men can be complete assholes about gaming and on the internet too, but I think people don't let them get away with it as much (except on XBox live :-P). Women who are drama whores have an easier time of it, because it's easier for them to win pity, at least online. I've definitely seen a lot of people in this community going "oh woe is me" about stupid shit, and actually getting sympathy for it.

ScurvyLass
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #385 on: 2006 December 06, 03:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "KikiGo"
Retailsims is back up and im not suprised @ all.

Yeah..I just noticed that too.  I thought she was all mentally fucked up from people stealing her precious creations.  And wtf is up with her threatening legal action if people don't adhere to her terms of use?  Can she even do that?
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #386 on: 2006 December 06, 03:14:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course she can't. It's bullshit like everything else she ever has to say.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #387 on: 2006 December 06, 03:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Downloading content from this site is an automatic acceptance of and agreement to the Terms of Use and License Agreement.  
Please read the details carefully before downloading any content from this site."

hahahahaha...

ps: i don't seem to see a guestbook, proabably to scared to see what people say.

Is a female
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #388 on: 2006 December 06, 03:34:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Of course she can't. It's bullshit like everything else she ever has to say.

Nope. See also our map on the front page.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ScurvyLass
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #389 on: 2006 December 06, 14:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she secretly likes all the drama and looking like a martyr to all those sheep out there who buy into her whole "woe is me" bullshit.  
 I paint and draw.  My paper, canvas, pencils, paints and brushes cost a lot of money.  I paint because I enjoy it.  If someone wants one of my paintings or drawings...they can have them.  I do it for personal enjoyment and don't act like I'm some long-suffering saint because I can make something that others may want.  She really needs to get over herself...like NOW.  The drama is getting old and fewer people are going to buy into her crap.  Oh and her stuff isn't all that great either...I've seen a hell of a lot better.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: