PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 19:11:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Retail Sims
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Retail Sims  (Read 101608 times)
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #315 on: 2006 November 24, 07:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I expected this to happen, but God she at least could of held out a bit longer don't ya think?

This reminds me of when I go to concerts.  The band finishes playing, says "goodnight" or "thanks" and then they leave.  The crowd cheers with applause.  You know the band is going to come back and play an encore.  They always do.  I've been to over a hundred concerts and never once can I recall a time a band did not.  

Retail Sims is like the band that does not even make an effort to fool you, that your applause will make or break their return.  She was hanging on the sides of the stage in plain view, and there was no question at all that she'd be back for an encore.  It's so sad how obvious it was that the only reason she pulled this crap was for the attention.  Now that it has probably dried out, she had to come back to get some more.  :roll:

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #316 on: 2006 November 24, 07:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't been back to her site, probably will never go there, but I am curious if she has a feedback section.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #317 on: 2006 November 24, 07:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How much does it cost to join her fanclub, I wonder? :twisted:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
DrBeast
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #318 on: 2006 November 24, 09:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sherry"
This reminds me of when I go to concerts.  The band finishes playing, says "goodnight" or "thanks" and then they leave.  The crowd cheers with applause.  You know the band is going to come back and play an encore.  They always do.  I've been to over a hundred concerts and never once can I recall a time a band did not.  

Heh...this reminds me of a Manowar concert (I think the last time they played here in Greece?), where their guitarist was stuck on a wheelchair during the whole show because of a broken leg...so they play their setlist, say their goodnights and good byes, the lights fade, they leave the scene...and the guitarist is left on stage! Guess he thought "Why bother? We still have an encore to play!"

et the Beast inside you free!
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #319 on: 2006 November 24, 11:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why God, why?Huh??!!!!

Due to the enormous quantity of requests I received for permission to distribute my meshes, for reposts of previous sets, etc, I decided it would just be easier to bring the site back.

Could we make an enormous quantity of requests to shut the site down? for good?

I found nothing there to be begging worthy(Plz I want that object!!!!!!!!!111111 plz open your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!11) :roll:

Swashbuckler
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #320 on: 2006 November 24, 11:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well she seems to have more self esteem under her other name.  Now instead of selling things for 0-2$ on turbosquid she sells things for 15-100$ with her other alias(both links are on her frontpage of retailsims).  Well if someone actually buys it, good for her Wink  Hell if people are paying 100$ for that kind of thing there, I may just start posting meshes on turbosquid too  Shocked
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #321 on: 2006 November 24, 11:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Count me in, too, Swashbuckler. I know nothing about meshing, but we could open a business on Turbosquid. You and I. Let's put up all sorts of crap. Easy money.  :lol:

Kaltivel
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #322 on: 2006 November 24, 12:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

$15 for this and $100 for this?!

But then again the one who asks isn't stupid, the one who pays is.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #323 on: 2006 November 24, 12:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nobody can be that stupid. Except the creator who puts up shit like that expecting people to pay that prize for it.

Swashbuckler
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #324 on: 2006 November 24, 13:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly... there has to be a demand for someone to buy something.  There are full bodys(not low poly sim-type but hi-res enough that you could use it in films and seem like real people) that are fully animated on that site for the same prices as the retail sims snowflake mesh  Smiley  Even if someone were looking for low-poly meshes to use in games, the only game that can get away with things like fancy hairs, home appliances, etc. is The Sims.  She would have better luck selling meshes of machine guns, swords, zombis, etc.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #325 on: 2006 November 24, 14:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to stamp on her hands.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #326 on: 2006 November 24, 14:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hahahahaha!
I just noticed the first line of text on retail sims home page.
"Now integrity free" That's right there used to be a little bit but now it's free from all integrity.
That girl really doesn't know what she's talking about does she? Nice of her to advertise for us though.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #327 on: 2006 November 24, 15:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Free advertisement is always good!

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #328 on: 2006 November 24, 18:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Typhoid Tyyppi"
$100 for this?!

Clearly this is because the set was one of those "ONLY MINE YOU CAN LOOK BUT CNAT TOUCH" things.
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #329 on: 2006 November 24, 18:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it a bad thing if your crappy mesh sale page has links to better meshes?  Like that grocery set?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: