PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:56:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 69128 times)
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #15 on: 2008 December 30, 08:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nah, agree with Cala.. any form of chat or im can be a total energy sucker. The next four hours of your life can commonly dissapear.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 December 30, 08:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installing stuff like that inevitably leads to how about I check this today, and the next 9 hours magically disappear.  So I don't do it at all because I know I'll be tempted.  And while this may have taken 5 seconds in chat, I have used this time productively elsewhere. Smiley
Huh? Check WHAT? There's nothing to check. Did you spend your time "productively" thinking of utter nonsense, Stupid Calalily? Because that's what it LOOKS like.

Check chat rooms relevant to my interests unrelated to PMBD baby roasts.  I whiled away many an hour on S2C chat which could have been used productively.  Once in a chat, I cannot bring myself to look away, and since I never shut up, I give up only when my fingers are tired.  They are much better off getting tired via thesis.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 December 30, 09:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure how that follows. If you don't want to, why would you do that? That wasn't included in the instructions. You don't have to use it at all once dismissed. Or install anything. You can just use the one at http://www.mibbit.com

Also, death to Calalily.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 December 30, 09:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, it's just the way it is.. chat involves catch up and other discussion not involved with the task. It's jsut the done thing. Wink

Pescado either may enjoy whittling away the hours in banter.. either that or he might be a get in and get it done person.. It's bad social ettiquette though. You need to have at least a little social banter with someone otherwise they're going to feel slightly used.

I do enjoy MSN/Yahoo chats a couple of times a week, I just need to build up my energy and do other things in the middle.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 December 30, 09:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, it's just the way it is.. chat involves catch up and other discussion not involved with the task. It's jsut the done thing. Wink
That's going to be hard to accomplish if you're in a private channel with just me screaming insults at you and you.

Pescado either may enjoy whittling away the hours in banter.. either that or he might be a get in and get it done person.. It's bad social ettiquette though. You need to have at least a little social banter with someone otherwise they're going to feel slightly used.
I am not an F, so I don't feel anything. Besides, I'm not sure how it's AGAINST anything. You are summoned to my office, debriefed and given new orders, and then you are dismissed. That is pretty standard. We are people with a mission here.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 December 30, 09:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure how that follows. If you don't want to, why would you do that? That wasn't included in the instructions. You don't have to use it at all once dismissed. Or install anything. You can just use the one at http://www.mibbit.com

Also, death to Calalily.

Totally - she can't control herself.  I can't shut up here, so the chance to do less shutting up is a killer for me.  I know my limits, and chat software and chat rooms are murder. I will however make your mesh, just will not make any excursion to grah - even through web browser.  The temptation to check would be too great, so I'm not going to do that either.  Since I can be found here while not sleeping, and talk in between doing stuff, if I could control myself then this is as good as you would get in grah anyway.

All that time I was prodding my memory - we can also use bootsbrisket's baby table for display. http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=51007

That's going to be hard to accomplish if you're in a private channel with just me screaming insults at you and you.

Stopping meshing to read insults is counterproductive.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 December 30, 09:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not an F, so I don't feel anything. Besides, I'm not sure how it's AGAINST anything. You are summoned to my office, debriefed and given new orders, and then you are dismissed. That is pretty standard. We are people with a mission here.

Yep, but most other people do feel stuff which is why chats usually take a while. Which is why if you don't have the time it can take more energy than it's worth at times.

And it's hard to give orders when you're not paying anyone and the whole thing is voluntary. People are likely to just laugh unless they feel like doing what you need them to do.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 December 30, 09:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, I'm going to go ahead and assume you aren't going to waste more time arguing with me about what I will not do anyway, and make me get my arse into gear.

I thought not only a roast, but also baby in a pot:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/7/74/Kaeden_sm.jpg/100px-Kaeden_sm.jpg

I can't seem to find any standard "baby roasting" pictures - so would a simple barbeque type implement be satisfactory?

http://stevegarufi.com/barbeque1.jpg

Will you need me to pull animations when cloning?

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 December 30, 09:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, we need some kind of barbecue implement, in which a baby can be placed. So I suggest one of the crib redone so that the mesh functions both as a crib and a hooded grill.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 December 30, 09:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, we need some kind of barbecue implement, in which a baby can be placed. So I suggest one of the crib redone so that the mesh functions both as a crib and a hooded grill.

Yep - no problem - cloned and about to be meshed.  Is that bbq picture satisfactory? The baby in a pot will be based on the high chair - that way the baby will sit in it.

Visit Calalilysims

naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 December 30, 10:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you still need help with textures, I'll gladly put my name in the hat.  This is the most horrible, wonderful thing I've ever heard of.  LOL!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 December 30, 10:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This was borne of Darqstar's mention, so you should ask her what needs doing. Cheesy I will be happy there's no recolouring involved.  Grin

Okay. Grill for approval:

I will be meantime working on baby in a pot.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 30, 10:47:21 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 December 30, 10:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the pot idea is quite as viable, but the barbecue should work. I suggest the larger 2-tile grill, though, as they come with a lid large enough to enclose the resulting baby. The object must also simultaneously function as a barbecue grill, so you should be able to apply the same GMDC/GMND/CRES/SHPE thing to either object and it should work.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 December 30, 10:48:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, will skip the pot.  I haven't mapped or regrouped that - I just want to know if it's what you want right now.

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 December 30, 10:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, for GUIDs, don't bother registering or using GUIDs with SimPE: I will use my own, just throw in some random crap as a placeholder. Like 0xDEADBEEF or something.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: