PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 21:12:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 598058 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1695 on: 2009 August 18, 16:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a lot of their clothes and a couple of patterns, awesome stuff Smiley

There's a sandwich sbard with chalk writing in simlish at MTS! It looks freaking neat, as if EA done it. So it's perfect Cheesy
Grab here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364511

There's also a 2 story column made by FP and recolorable here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364565
Now that's so useful that Fresh-Prince deserves a statue!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: 2009 August 19, 02:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A relatively new site for Sims 2. it is in forum form but you don't have to register to download. Owner is Amaranth and there are already lot of nice things there.

http://www.coloursims.missingstudios.com/index.php

Just a few:

Cheesy
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1697 on: 2009 August 19, 03:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap.  There goes my downloads folder again.  It's always just when I get it all organized too.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: 2009 August 19, 10:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even more clutter  Grin

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364791

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: 2009 August 19, 13:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh damn you, Parrothead! I gotta have that bed! (Hey, that rhymes. Sort of.)  Grin

The one who angers you, controls you.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1700 on: 2009 August 19, 14:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That lovely toile pattern recolor is by sesame, she made it as a gift for Amaranth new site.  She does awesome work.  You can find MOAR of her at Sims2Artists.  Seriously that one is the tip of the iceberg with her.  But don't visit if your downloads folder is on a diet.  Wink  She also gives gifts and recolors at BPS.  Her latest SIP recolor has me seriously re-considering my no shabby chic rule.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: 2009 August 19, 17:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should have mentioned that the bed was Sesame's gift HL. I have been chasing down her stuff as well at the different places she posts.

*Downloading is tiring business*

Tongue
JWong
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: 2009 August 19, 17:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope I am doing this right!
Mango Sims Dining Room Set for TS3!

http://mangosims2.free.fr/

Too often we lose sight of life\'s simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: 2009 August 19, 18:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About Sesame's stuff: I. Luff. You. Guys. Thank you so much for linking to Sesame's stuff! It is so perfect for this house that I was working on all last night. I didn't want it to be all neat-clean-shiny but grunge was definitely out, so I opted for a shabby-chic type thing instead, and... I luff you guys. Sesame's things are gorgeous and just what I needed to finish that house for my Sims (who are currently expecting - can't let baby grow up in a work-in-progress!). I love her creations!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: 2009 August 19, 18:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*squee!* Savio updated his bob hair at simscave! I've tested it and it looks perfect ingame, proof:

Toss your fugly bob converts and grab this beautiful one here http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=10358.0
EDIT: forgot to add that it's from teen to elder.

Random lulzness: here's the accessories I grabbed on the russian community:

My bad boys will be delighted with the ear one Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 August 19, 18:51:25 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1705 on: 2009 August 20, 03:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MangoSims stuff is fully recolorable - I just tested the little chair set yesterday and the dining set this afternoon. They look pretty good to .

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: 2009 August 20, 03:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get it, I used Delphy's CTU to check the bob, it told me that it's 5.354 polys. So... Wut? Huh Why the CTU gives me a fake polys? How did you get your number? And how can someone alpha edit a hair that has a side split to make a hair with a middle split?!
Even so, 20k for a perfect bob... Who cares? ^^ 'll just change it to not be random and use it. This way I won't have a neighbourhood filled with a gazillion of random sims using it Tongue
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 04:02:44 by Dr House » Logged

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: 2009 August 20, 04:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not check the Lod0 mesh, I only launched the CTU who tells me that it's 5k. I didn't know that for hairs the CTU only sees the Lod0. I don't have any hair program to check it otherwise, I only noticed that the CTU spouted a number for the polys and falsly assumed it would be the correct one. I'm checking a hair mesh tutorial to see what program I could use that would correctly sees the total polys. Have an advice?
I removed the random feature and added the maternity (why everybody forgets that one? Is it nasty to turn it on or what?)

Btw Motoki can you remove the uneeded part of the hair?
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 04:51:26 by Dr House » Logged

chrysalis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: 2009 August 20, 05:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*squee!* Savio updated his bob hair at simscave! I've tested it and it looks perfect ingame, proof:

Toss your fugly bob converts and grab this beautiful one here http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=10358.0
EDIT: forgot to add that it's from teen to elder.

I believe you posted the incorrect link for the bob. It's actually here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=10015.0
Coolsims 41 is a completely different hair. This should remove any confusion.  Cheesy
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: 2009 August 20, 05:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maternity doesn't do anything. I wouldn't mess with it.

I don't know that there's a good program to do poly counts outside of Milkshape. CTU really should be looking at the correct LOD, not the lowest level one, that only gets used when you are way zoomed out.

Meh, I don't know. I've been reluctant to mess with meshing because I don't know Mikshape's controls well and also because Inge and Peter's S3PE is a hell of a lot less user friendly than Quaxi's and it seems like every time I try to do something with it shit goes wrong and doesn't work like it's supposed to, but maybe I am being an impatient tight pants tard. Tongue

I could try I guess. It annoys me enough that he did that that I almost want to fix the damned thing.  Angry I just know it will turn into a huge headache though.

EDIT: Ah okay that makes more sense now, but 20k is still too gd high for a bob. Tongue

EDIT2: Okay the real bob is 5,354 polys, not that bad and it does have reduced LOD meshes so that is good. Forgot everything I said, I was linked to the wrong file. This one is fine.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 05:19:20 by Motoki » Logged

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: