PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:15:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591962 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1440 on: 2009 July 08, 20:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, run nate!  I've been to lots of nifty little sites that I never would have known about if not for this thread.

Same here. I found that one a few weeks ago at GOS I think it was. This thread and the best content threads at GOS have tons of great little sites and really make my game mad at me.  Smiley

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 2009 July 08, 20:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow! Real watches not kiddie stuff for adults Smiley Awesome thanks for the link rum_nate. Finally my ladies will have some! Didn't know that site either, looks nice Cheesy *goes to check GoS Finds thread too*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1442 on: 2009 July 09, 08:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg...I nearly wet myself.  How did I not stumble on this site before?!  These awesome movie costumes were made by NataliS of JustSims2
http://www.justsims2.ru/

YAY PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SIMS!!!

**EDIT** Ok, obviously the second one is Kate Beckinsale's outfit from Van Helsing, but I was just too excited to remember to add that in

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2009 July 09, 08:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are really good looking. I'll check out the site later. I don't know how fast it will load, and I'm on dial up. And I don't like slow sites at 5 in the morning.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2009 July 09, 09:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rida at Nonsensica updated with a huge and fantastic beachy recolour set. Go check it out: http://nonsensica.wordpress.com/
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 2009 July 09, 14:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I discovered this nice site for Sims 3, it has some nice clothes for female and toddlers and patterns. The site's name keep ringing bell but I must be mixing up with some TSR artist Huh It seems totally free though Tongue
(pic removed)
Also see the toddlers' Tshirts, they're adorable! http://www.lianasims3.net/index.php

EDIT: I edited my post as we decided it should be removed if Liana becomes (again) a paysite. And she did. Sad Bitching whore.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 01, 03:04:13 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 2009 July 09, 15:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The site is also the same as Liana Sims 2 and links to the site you posted. Liana sims 2 has many free items but also has a donation area where you pay for items/sets most of which end up in the booty. This is obviousley her Sims 3 site which does appear to be free at the moment but as her sims 2 site has pay for items i wonder how long til the Sims 3 site has!
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 2009 July 09, 15:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this link has been posted yet: Adele's site I couldn't find it in search. If it's a dupe I apologize.

This is just one of the huge number of drool-inducing clothes I discovered. I didn't even know Adele had her own site, nor did I know she did clothing as well as fabulous furniture. I went insane.

Screw Sims 3 when there's awesome content like Adele's out there for good ol' Sims 2.

P.S. BTW every single thing has a mesh available for both adults and teens!

The one who angers you, controls you.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 2009 July 09, 16:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr. House- She is also on TSR so you aren't really mixed up at all.  I think she even uploaded some of the same patterns to TSR as well.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 2009 July 09, 16:39:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg...I nearly wet myself.  How did I not stumble on this site before?!  These awesome movie costumes were made by NataliS of JustSims2

A few of these are on MTS2 too.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=144504

I just this minute came across them as i was searching for decent alien clothes for men...which i cant find anywhere. Found some beauties for my female aliens but no male outfits!
« Last Edit: 2009 July 09, 16:46:39 by ferncapel » Logged
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 2009 July 09, 18:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr. House- She is also on TSR so you aren't really mixed up at all.  I think she even uploaded some of the same patterns to TSR as well.
The site is also the same as Liana Sims 2 and links to the site you posted. Liana sims 2 has many free items but also has a donation area where you pay for items/sets most of which end up in the booty. This is obviousley her Sims 3 site which does appear to be free at the moment but as her sims 2 site has pay for items i wonder how long til the Sims 3 site has!
Ah shit. That's what I thought. Sorry pals Embarrassed So do I delete my post since it's a TSR "artist" or do I leave it since her sims 3 site is 100% free for the timebeing?

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 2009 July 09, 19:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you should leave it, Dr. House. If that's site is free right now, then it's free. If/when she does go pay, you can just come back here and strike it all out, then put in big, bold, red letters that she's a big fat cheater. Or something less 1st grade, if you prefer. Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: 2009 July 09, 20:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, deal.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: 2009 July 10, 00:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could always put that she's a big fat liar, too. I like that one.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 2009 July 10, 18:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352546

One of the most amazing meshes I've seen in a while, can't wait for the make cunterpart

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: