PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:54:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 592031 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1365 on: 2009 June 25, 10:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Acceptable sentence enhancers are as follows:

Fuck. Definitely fuck. I love to use fuck like it's fucking going out of fucking fashion. 12s are not my concern on PMBD.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2009 June 25, 12:27:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck is a fun word, it enhances sentences so much. See calalily's post above for a fucking great example.

A Sims 3 hack, and a really nice one at that. This hack makes it that sims can no longer autonomously "put away" the fire pit. This is a feature of the game, and it was getting on my nerves, to the point I just got rid of the damn thing. What is the use of putting it out if 5 minutes later the sim is going to pick it back up.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349647&goto=newpost&postedt=1#post2648066

Could someone test this out for me. I downloaded it and the game keeps crashing. I did everything I've been doing when the game crashes and it didn't work, so I took it out and the game worked fine.

And another thing for Sims 3. aikea-guinea over at GOS made some kneesocks for males since the choice of socks for males is very lacking.
http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=12860.0

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1367 on: 2009 June 25, 13:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does the same thing to me- what else are you using for hacks?

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2009 June 25, 14:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always liked George Carlin's act about changing the word "Kill" in to "Fuck" on old movies.

"We're gonna fuck you, sheriff, but we're gonna fuck you slowly." 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2009 June 25, 14:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does the same thing to me- what else are you using for hacks?

I have:

Pescado's Mod
HP's floor thickness mod
HP's No build sparkle
A no blur patch
A mod that makes fish last 365 days (I was tired of going out to look for seeds or rock to come back to dead fish)
A mod that allows 16 commands rather than just 8
Faster Homework mod
Mod that unlocks and allows everyone to play air guitar
Aikea Guinea's Default Eyes
And 2 meshes (kneesocks and shortened boots)

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1370 on: 2009 June 25, 15:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I saw the 365 day fish thing, but now I can't find it.  Is it one of the xml mods?  If it is, i might give it a shot to make my own.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2009 June 25, 15:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the fish mod I have http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=3077

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2009 June 25, 15:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tested it, loads perfectly. I've bought a fire pit and put it in the garden of a 4 sims family. None touched it.
I'll cross out the mods I don't have:
Pescado's Mod
HP's floor thickness mod
HP's No build sparkle
A no blur patch
A mod that makes fish last 365 days (I was tired of going out to look for seeds or rock to come back to dead fish)
A mod that allows 16 commands rather than just 8
Faster Homework mod
Mod that unlocks and allows everyone to play air guitar
Aikea Guinea's Default Eyes
And 2 meshes (kneesocks and shortened boots) Will go see these right now. Men's fashion is severely limited.

SoggyFox, without it fulfilling a perfect aquarium LTW is a horrible shore! Lips sealed http://www.customsims3.com/forum1/YaBB.pl?num=1244474365 This one doesn't require any logging. Specially that Sims2Workshop works only on full moons or when the wind blows from the East Sad
Stupid EA! I WANT a BIG aquarium!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2009 June 25, 15:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll have to try taking those mods out to see if it works. I wouldn't mind if I have to take out the air guitar mod, slightly irritated if I have to take out the 16 commands mod, but really irritated if it is the homework mod that is conflicting with it, because I feel that homework takes forever to do.  Tongue

ETA: Its the 16 commands hack. Taking that out the game works fine.

On the Sims 2 I never got any of the tattoo skins because my sims were stuck with them. If I didn't like it on a sim anymore I couldn't take them off. Well someone made some tattoos for Sims 3 that show up under accessories, they work like the gloves. I love this idea.

Link to see them http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349720

And has anyone noticed a lag in the game starting up and load times yet? I have, and I have almost 200 custom textures already. By years end this is going to have some really bad load times.  Tongue
« Last Edit: 2009 June 25, 16:01:32 by rum nate » Logged

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2009 June 25, 16:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck. Definitely fuck. I love to use fuck like it's fucking going out of fucking fashion. 12s are not my concern on PMBD.
Same for me. I also like "Stupid" in impersonal sentences, like "That's stupid". My favorite one being "Stupid EA!". If I want to enhance it moar I'll just say "Stupid Fucking EA!!" <= notice the additonal "!". It's all into details lol Grin
Note: EA is not a person, it's a commercial entity.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: 2009 June 25, 16:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A Sims 3 hack, and a really nice one at that. This hack makes it that sims can no longer autonomously "put away" the fire pit. This is a feature of the game, and it was getting on my nerves, to the point I just got rid of the damn thing. What is the use of putting it out if 5 minutes later the sim is going to pick it back up.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349647&goto=newpost&postedt=1#post2648066

There's a fire pit?  Which EP? 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2009 June 25, 16:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a fire pit?  Which EP? 

The Sims 3 base game.

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 2009 June 25, 16:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Its the 16 commands hack. Taking that out the game works fine.

On the Sims 2 I never got any of the tattoo skins because my sims were stuck with them. If I didn't like it on a sim anymore I couldn't take them off. Well someone made some tattoos for Sims 3 that show up under accessories, they work like the gloves. I love this idea.

Link to see them http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349720

And has anyone noticed a lag in the game starting up and load times yet? I have, and I have almost 200 custom textures already. By years end this is going to have some really bad load times.  Tongue
Hehe I almost replied that the 16 mod should be the culprit Smiley
Yeh, my loading is already stretching out a bit (more or less 30 seconds loading until sims' house). I should time it to check. Luckily I was reasonable with patterns. Only have 89, yet I still think I'll weed some. I must have 5 Mariko patterns, will weed out 3.

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1378 on: 2009 June 25, 16:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it is going to be anything compared to my TS2 game- of course with TS2- I have all EP's and all SP's except KBID's and FFS- and 13,000+ CC files- so my load time is often around 10 or 15 minutes as of yesterdays load time- I don't thinks TS3 will be that bad with CC as long as it is just the base game- but I am such a download whore I can see it becoming a real problem once we have more than houses, altered base game clothing  and accessory meshes, hair, skin and eye replacements and patterns- Especially since the poly counts at first with the new object meshing tools they are working on are likely to be hideous even for some of the more experienced object meshers like Kate at Parsims who have been doing object meshes since the TS1 days and are used to the changes in the tools and so on.

Still a download whore for TS2 and today - Tabletop AL Peacock Statue- by pixi1971 at BPS  here- http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?p=472891#post472891

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 2009 June 25, 16:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I can't get it to work. It would turn on once after I got rid of the 16 commands mod, but I just went back to go test out the Sound file in Riverview saves, and the game wont turn on with the fire pit hack. grrr...  Angry

dstar, you only have 13,000+ CC files. I've got almost 40,000 files.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: