PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:43:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 592004 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1350 on: 2009 June 24, 00:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shakes head sadly* Feh, I'd hoped those would get left behind. There is such a thing as wanting more realism in a game, but do they have to make it that damn real?? Sad

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 2009 June 24, 05:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, my high school had less than 250 kids in it, and growing up I knew 7 girls who had babies before 18. And it wasn't some sort of psycho pact thingy, either. Every one of my childhood friends had sex before 18, and most before 16. I see it as a little more than realism, it's just the way things work - and the game not having it bugs me. Anyway, I figure at least my (rather rare) teenage Sim mums actually take care of their children, instead of going out and partying and repeating the same behavior that got them in their respective situations in the first place. I can understand how you're not too fond of it, though, Paden. To me it's kind of like the babby roaster. It may not be for everyone, but for others, it's a hell of a lot of fun!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1352 on: 2009 June 24, 11:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like these little seats:

http://www.luinasims.com/

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1353 on: 2009 June 24, 11:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think it is nothing short of hilarious that EA intended Sims 1, 2 and 3 to all be PG, yet at the end of the day, it still got slapped with a M+ rating.  Those guys are in dreamy dream land.

I'm not big on the couch, but you're right those chairs do look good.  Not Adele good, but still pisses all over whatever crapola T$R could dream of dishing out.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 2009 June 24, 15:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Paden? I didn't notice before but since when do you have the "Pottymouth" title? Is it due to Sim_Outlaws' latest appearance?

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2009 June 24, 18:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's been on there for a few months now. Tried to avoid it by behaving myself, slipped once and got nailed. So, piss on it, I'll express myself how I please and those that judge a person based on how they use language to get their point across be damned. Cheesy

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 2009 June 24, 22:47:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's been on there for a few months now. Tried to avoid it by behaving myself, slipped once and got nailed. So, piss on it, I'll express myself how I please and those that judge a person based on how they use language to get their point across be damned. Cheesy

I'd take it as a compliment. You're a potty-mouth but at least you do it with style. There are too many times to count where some angry troll just swears at us willy nilly making us point and laugh. When the post is of substance, the swears are basically sentence enhancers. Best Spongebob EVAR

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 2009 June 24, 23:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd take it as a compliment.
Funny, that's exactly what I said in petto. But I'm a wicked nut lol

So it's censorship in a way. Funny. I thought we were a pirates community, not a knitting and pastries club. How are we supposed to do moar fight to please Pes' while being muzzled? Bleh. *offers rum to Paden*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 2009 June 24, 23:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't do the fight thing to please him, I do it because it can be fun to get into it with a troll. But really, that's unfair of me to do. Having a battle of wits with the unarmed is rather like shooting fish in a barrel.

paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1359 on: 2009 June 24, 23:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know all about those "sentence enhancers". There are exactly 13, and you should never ever use them.  Wink

My Deviant artwork here.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2009 June 25, 01:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I prefer the original Heavy Seven, and use them whenever. Cheesy Carlin taught me not to be so repressed in expressing myself. Well, my dad and Carlin, actually.

paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1361 on: 2009 June 25, 01:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also follow the teachings of Carlin. He be wise in the ways of enhancing a sentence, but for pirates there are still 13.

My Deviant artwork here.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2009 June 25, 05:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite word is 'fuck'. Unfortunately it just exemplifies how I feel about so many things  Wink

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: 2009 June 25, 06:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Acceptable sentence enhancers are as follows:

fishpaste
barnacles
tartar sauce

-that is all.

My favorite of Carlin's seven dirty words is 'twat'. Especially the way the British use it, and the way it's taken on new meaning here.

My Deviant artwork here.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 2009 June 25, 09:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A Sims 3 hack, and a really nice one at that. This hack makes it that sims can no longer autonomously "put away" the fire pit. This is a feature of the game, and it was getting on my nerves, to the point I just got rid of the damn thing. What is the use of putting it out if 5 minutes later the sim is going to pick it back up.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349647&goto=newpost&postedt=1#post2648066

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: