PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:07:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591911 times)
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1320 on: 2009 June 14, 14:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beautiful house, looks and works great in game too.

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2009 June 14, 15:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea Guinea posted a new set of patterns at GoS: quilt, denim and linen! Nom nom the shinies here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=12668.0

She also posted an update for her camera tweak (first uploaded at GoS) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=345987
« Last Edit: 2009 June 14, 15:47:43 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2009 June 14, 20:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those of us still hooked on TS2 - check out what Nymphy made! Pretty corsets!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2009 June 15, 11:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Drool!@Aikea Guinea's pattern..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1324 on: 2009 June 18, 14:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

by agustin at MTS

nom nom nom!!!

My Deviant artwork here.
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1325 on: 2009 June 18, 14:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These hairs are gorgeous. The Sim models look great as well.

Thanks. Grin

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2009 June 18, 18:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone is looking for default replacements for TS3 eyes, Aikea uploaded one at MTS:  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348047
Solvig
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2009 June 20, 03:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.tarox4sims2.de/verschie.html

This is all full of awesome.
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1328 on: 2009 June 20, 03:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I like their little NO PAY emblem. It's cute.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1329 on: 2009 June 20, 16:03:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the covered swings about 2/3 down the page. Tarox is pretty well known around the community but that was a nice first post anyway, Solvig.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
marikocha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2009 June 21, 10:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know whether or not Insim is still OK, considering their aggressive donation policy, but I didn't see anything that said *WARNING* Insim = BURNINATION! so here goes:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,54557.0.html

Sgoobysnacks awesome (but high poly) Roman/Greek statues. Absolutely beautiful in game and part of a series of ancient world deco items.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,71178.msg1100857.html#msg1100857

Leeloo from "The Fifth Element" by trash_ Probably the best creator of look-alike sims that I've ever seen. S/he also makes the skins available for all ages and genders, which is extremely useful if you want realistic sims once in a while.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2009 June 21, 10:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen her around lately, but Tarox's Roxelane is also member here, Solvig. You have very good taste. Tarox is a fantastic free site.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2009 June 21, 15:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know whether or not Insim is still OK, considering their aggressive donation policy, but I didn't see anything that said *WARNING* Insim = BURNINATION! so here goes:

Aggressive donation policy? Do you mean the donate link on the front page, or has InSim changed to pay-for-content/access and I've been too out of the loop to notice? *waits for Paden to come by and clear things up*

At any rate, asking for/accepting donations to cover server costs is fine, as long as CC isn't being held hostage until you pay for it. (Having exclusive CC as donater 'gifts' or 'thank-you's' is just a sneaky way of selling something no one but EA has the right to sell.)

Those statues are lovely! I think I may have to throw them into an art gallery or something, since none of my Sims are wealthy enough to have something like that in their actual houses. And that Leeloo also looks amazing. I haven't seen the Sim in-game, but from the preview pics it looks like the creator actually paid attention to Mila's bone structure and facial proportions rather than just slapping a photoskin on any old face template.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2009 June 21, 16:18:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

InSIM never has and never will charge for content and I don't know where in the hell you get this thing about "aggressive donation policy", but you're totally full of shit. Here's the little text, lifted right from the front page, in case you bloody well missed it: "If you can spare a little to help towards server costs it would be most appreciated. Funds will NEVER be used for personal gain and will sit in cyber-space until needed for the server bills or upgrades." THAT nice little paragraph is followed by a single, get this, SINGLE, button marked, "Donate".

Scroll down a little more and you'll find a list of affiliates and other great sites, ALL of them FREE sites, and then a nice handy donation meter by which you can keep track of just how much has been given in donations, IF you feel like chucking some spare change or the cost of that Big Mac you're currently stuffing your face with. We have members that do just that and we're as grateful for them as the ones that sling more our way when they can. If we can't meet the cost, Ali picks up the slack out of her own damn pocket.

We didn't get away from some dumb motherfucker that wanted to use that community as a cash cow to line his pocket with just to have little twits like you start to fling around the garbage when you obviously know not a damn thing of which you speak. I hope that straightens out your confusion about the donation policy over there and if it doesn't, ask. There's a lot more going on content-wise than you posted, too.

Oh, as an added note, we do recognize those that do donate to help out with the server costs. I know a custom title isn't really much, but those that do get called "Site Santas" and heart-felt thanks. There are three admins and El Presidente, who would burn the place if we ever thought of going pay. Pay site and Pescado working hand in hand? Are you fucking crazy?! Again, I am going to state it for the record and you'd better remember it well: InSIM never has, and never will be, a pay site. We will never charge the user for the content that they can download from our site. How can I say this so strongly? Easy, I'm one of the three admins.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2009 June 21, 17:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

maybe it was the picture of me in full riot gear wielding a baseball bat above the donation button?!!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: