PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 04:54:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909510 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3075 on: 2008 December 04, 10:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah! I wondered where your precious macro went Rata_Chan. But now we haz ISA! Thanks Pescado!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: 2008 December 04, 10:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to say quickly, the Trogdor mp3 made me laugh and choke on my drink. Almost died here, man. Take responsibility.  Cheesy

BURNINATE!!
Never got a link to the new Insim (just ISA) still down? Or am I just too fucking drunk to follow the links?

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: 2008 December 04, 10:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never got a link to the new Insim (just ISA) still down?

You're actually too drunk to follow your own train of thought.  The sentence above seems to change topic half way through!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: 2008 December 04, 10:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll come out of lurk mode to offer you one salient point. Walt was nowhere to be seen on either InSIM site last night when the mod/admin area went public. You've got someone else to thank for that. I was on both sites until about 7:00 a.m. today (12/3/08, I see it just went past midnight here for me) and know when he was there and when he wasn't. The man was absent when that shit went down. So look amongst yourselves.

actually yes he was there, certainly on the main site, alhtough I can't vouch for ISA as I couldn't get on

only 5 people had access to the admincp - myself, Joy, Corinne, Pescado and, of course, Wanker Walt. I know that 4 of these people didn't fuck up the settings ... you can draw your own conclusions then to who did. And by Walt's own admission he didn't know what he was doing when it came to the admincp

Jesus, haven't we had enough upheaval without you coming and fucking finger pointing and trying to stir shit up?
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: 2008 December 04, 10:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is Insim down again? fuck it, I wanted to go there and change my email address to a disposible one... See, no censoring here. Wink

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Sunni
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: 2008 December 04, 10:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got onto Insim original long enough to change my profile and email, but it wont let me access certain threads such as those with my lots. Some pages work, some dont. And I couldnt get in through the main page either.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: 2008 December 04, 10:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never got a link to the new Insim (just ISA) still down?
You're actually too drunk to follow your own train of thought.  The sentence above seems to change topic half way through!

Well what I wanted to say was, "Never got a link to the new InSim (just ISAdult). Is the new InSIM still down?? <-- as in, still "Under Construction"
Or did I miss the new Insim (Pescado version) link about XX pages back? Had a lot to catch up with after work.

I am actually enjoying a drink, work was truly hectic today. Might excuse the missing words, but I am trying to fill in the gaps when I catch them. Or when someone cleverer than me, catches them  Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3082 on: 2008 December 04, 10:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a link to the cloned ISA in the War Plan Beige (what is up with beige?) thread.   I am assuming when IS clone is up, the link will be posted there as well.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3083 on: 2008 December 04, 10:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good news to wake up to! I'm so happy about this newest development, and Walt's email was priceless. PRBLM? WALT TRO MUNY AT PRBLM!! LIEGEN SMASH!

If I had a death wsih, I'd hug Pescado. As it is, I'm defending his honor all over the intertubes like he's a damn damsel. People seem to be buying into the whole DDoS/ISA haxx0rd thing here and there. I know Pescado doesn't care, but I do. It seems so ungrateful after all is said and done.

EDIT:

Warplan beige was under effect. Within minutes of the Chellian declaration of war against Hataria, aircraft began launching from the assembled Chellian aircraft carriers. Loaded with Scalp EG's, HARMs, Meteor's, and other assorted weaponry, the planes were executing a plan that had been in production for weeks.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: 2008 December 04, 11:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

where are the people having kittens about last night? I'd love to read it..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: 2008 December 04, 11:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I had a death wsih, I'd hug Pescado. As it is, I'm defending his honor all over the intertubes like he's a damn damsel. People seem to be buying into the whole DDoS/ISA haxx0rd thing here and there. I know Pescado doesn't care, but I do. It seems so ungrateful after all is said and done.

Inaccuracy and distortion annoys me anyway.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
VegaBlack
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: 2008 December 04, 11:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is Insim down again? fuck it, I wanted to go there and change my email address to a disposible one... See, no censoring here. Wink

If you have gmail you can add .insim or +insim to your username (so it looks like this: username+insim@gmail.com) Then set up a filter for it in gmail and if you get any spammy messages at that address, it's concrete proof that he sold our info.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3087 on: 2008 December 04, 11:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'm a bit late to the party (again) but:

There's a group of very angry users, led by someone named J.M. Pescado

This. This is exactly what bothers me so very stinking much about Walt, all neatly wrapped into one little sentence. 'Someone named J.M. Pescado... Who the fuck is that anyway?'. How long would it have taken Walt to do a freaking Google search? I'm assuming he knows Google, or is that giving him too much credit? Seriously, Google the name. It tells you all you need to know.

'A group of users'? It's the whole community, asshat! And he could've known that too, if he'd bothered to look at even one of the links people have been offering him on a silver platter.

Everything that has been going wrong in the last week comes down to this: my way, my plan, my money, my bussiness, fuck the rest of it. One hour on Google could have prevented this whole mess and one week later, after that should have become abundantly clear, he still chooses to plow through regardless.

I know, I know, pointless post is pointless, but this just hit me and I felt the need to share.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: 2008 December 04, 11:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now purging the gunk from the ISmain DB in preparation for conversion.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: 2008 December 04, 11:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hugs devilfish* there there little pirate *passes the rum*

Pescado ... W00T *fangurls then runs for the hills*
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: