PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 19:17:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909371 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3060 on: 2008 December 04, 08:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, everyone who's new here, this is a public service announcement: you can say fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Stop with the asterisks and such already.

Exploited
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: 2008 December 04, 08:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy fucking Christ neriana, you have a dirty fucking mouth, go and get some Rum to clean that the fuck out. Grin Tongue

Space Buccaneer
Landlubber

Chronic Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: 2008 December 04, 08:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuckin' A.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: 2008 December 04, 08:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come pes Che guevara pic leads me to MATY on Insimadult?
http://www.insimadult.net/index.php

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: 2008 December 04, 08:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come pes Che guevara pic leads me to MATY on Insimadult?
http://www.insimadult.net/index.php

Pes has set up the ISA test clone site - if you look back a page he explains it there.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: 2008 December 04, 09:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay, i saw it now. We can haz it or something.. And playing ode to joy. That means Insim is hacked? When you can say fuck, i suppose it's legal to say hack too.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: 2008 December 04, 09:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to report what happened here.

I'm at work, I'm a secretary at a medical office; just about half an hour ago, it cames one of those phone calls from Hell, i.e. the caller continuously tells you to speak up because he's a bit deaf in one ear.
Needless to say, I had to repeat myself many times, raising the volume of my voice highter and highter, yelling at him I cannot shout louder than that, while he tirelessy keeps repeating to speak up 'cause he didn't understand anything.
Somehow, this short-circuited in my mind with the thought that Walt is deaf to any advice, and finally I heard me shouting on the phone: "WALT, PLEASE, I CAN'T SPEAK UP LOUDER THAN THAT, AND..."
Then I realized and burst into an hysterical laugh, with all the doctors and patients waiting looking at me in astonishment.

...If I'm gonna to be fired, I'll sue Walt's ass for sure...

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Dinki
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: 2008 December 04, 09:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "site issues & suggestions" thread is showing me the finger and I totally don`t remember my Oasis password, so I`m posting my request here.

How about someone set up a goodbyes section on the old insim?
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: 2008 December 04, 09:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Private forums are probably exposed to the wrong people more than most people realise.  When I was running a particular unmentionable site, one of the moderators shocked me by "emailing a thread to a friend" from the private staff forum (all the moderator actions showed in the log).   From that time on, I resolved never to have private forums on my site again, as they're just a entrapment for people to post things they would not want certain people to see, which end up going round, coming back, and biting them on the bum.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: 2008 December 04, 09:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Made an account and got in (ISA). No worries.

Can't say the same for InSim. Oh dear. *clicks rum glass with still-awake pirates* Cheesy Stupid Walt is Stupid.

One thing that I wonder about the New, Shinier, Freer and More Awesome InSim is the clean up. I am sure the mods want to remove any traces of filthy Kathy and filthy Eric?
Will it have a sekrit moderator-only forum where moderators get to organise the whole clean up, or is the Oasis going to suffice?

What will happen to the Oasis for now? Curious Dee is Curious Tongue

BTW, The burnination of InSim was beautiful. Viva la Revolucion! Anyone still eating it's fucking dust should mouthwash and get the fuck out of there. It's over! Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: 2008 December 04, 09:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's basically why there is no actual staff section on MATY. The closest thing to a "private" forum is the infrequently used Secret Lab for kicking around pre-release copies of incomplete hacks in the staff. The world doesn't end if someone leaks that, and no one really uses it anyway.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: 2008 December 04, 09:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cool!  Grin I can lurk.

Rata_Chen
ARR!

One Bad Apple

View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: 2008 December 04, 10:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, my post just vanished... Huh

I had to re sign up, as my original alias did not transfer, but I am so glad that it's back up. Danke Pescado!
Sunni
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: 2008 December 04, 10:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, Ive been away from the pc for the holiday, only to come home and have my roommate tell me the shit hit the fan at Insim last week! Ive been trying to catch up on this thread but its amazingly long. I see ISA clone is up and curious to know whats happening with the main site copy. Also, what happened to the original Insim - did it blow up, cause I cant log on to it to burn my few creations.
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: 2008 December 04, 10:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, my post just vanished... Huh

I had to re sign up, as my original alias did not transfer, but I am so glad that it's back up. Danke Pescado!

I thought i was going crazy cause over the last half hour a few posts that i read have vanished. Huh
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: