PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:21:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893613 times)
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2625 on: 2008 December 03, 14:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been suggested here and on other forums that Walt may try to sell our data as mailing lists. He's desperate now so even if he wouldn't do it normally, he's cornered and losing money. I'd like to see that handled as well, somehow, if it's possible.

Grand idea, heartily seconded.

Even better, scramble them, but make them look legit, so if he tries to sell the email addresses, they are worthless and he gets some other people furious with him.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: 2008 December 03, 14:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't quite had time to read through the last 30 gazillion pages you guys posted since I went to bed last night (yes, I know, sleep is for wimps so sue me!)

we're trying to get stuff hard deleted but the site is up and down more times than a tart's knickers
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: 2008 December 03, 14:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sort of assumed that the reason Pescado locked the ISA was to do the hard deletes there first, as it was the smaller and less accessed site, and then move on to WIS.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: 2008 December 03, 14:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

some people have specifically requested their sections gone, I'm not going to ignore that
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: 2008 December 03, 14:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sort of assumed that the reason Pescado locked the ISA was to do the hard deletes there first, as it was the smaller and less accessed site, and then move on to WIS.

I hope this is what is happening - i think it all needs to go.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: 2008 December 03, 14:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I kinda think Delphy's assessment is like a fart during a wedding ceremony.  It may be necessary, but it could've been held off on.  

Dude, seriously.  Can't you ever let go and be optimistic and, I don't know, happy?

And what helpful things have YOU brought to the table, huh?

Dude, seriously. Can't you be grateful and I don't know, do something productive rather then bashing someone who offered to buy and in turn save your beloved site?

God, there are the odd few who seem to love biting the hand that feeds them. There are other things you can do then posting pointless remarks - how about playing the game, reading a book, watching tv etc etc? Sorry if I seem harsh, ratty or bitchy but thats how I feel.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
count four
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: 2008 December 03, 14:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, and I was reading the Q&A about the future of the sites. *sigh*  Okay, I'll be good, but only in the name of requested deletions.

Is the Viva La Revolucion post still there, or has Walt figured out how to delete things?  'Cause he seemed like a total ignert who expected that the Staff would do all the real work while he sat around on his cash-pile (slave labor, anyone?)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: 2008 December 03, 14:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That whole thread with the macros? Still there as I just went in there to read it Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2633 on: 2008 December 03, 14:25:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I kinda think Delphy's assessment is like a fart during a wedding ceremony.  It may be necessary, but it could've been held off on.  

Dude, seriously.  Can't you ever let go and be optimistic and, I don't know, happy?

Dude, seriously. Can't you be grateful and I don't know, do something productive rather then bashing someone who offered to buy and in turn save your beloved site?

God, there are the odd few who seem to love biting the hand that feeds them. There are other things you can do then posting pointless remarks - how about playing the game, reading a book, watching tv etc etc? Sorry if I seem harsh, ratty or bitchy but thats how I feel.

Anyerfillag FTW!

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
itslikethis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: 2008 December 03, 14:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um....hi! *virgin poster*

InSim Admins...do you have full admin control panel access?  Why not disable the board while you work?

You can also do a mass deletion of each forum in the admin panel Forum Manager instead of going through the front door and working on each thread.

Sorry if this is what you're doing...it would just be far easier that way if someone has ACP access.

Rock on  Cool
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: 2008 December 03, 14:28:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well said....a case of rum for you.  You know, there's always got to be that one stupid individual.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: 2008 December 03, 14:31:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can also do a mass deletion of each forum in the admin panel Forum Manager instead of going through the front door and working on each thread.

unfortunately, that seems to overload it more than going and doing a page at a time

however, all this is moot as I can't get on the fucking site at all now GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Angry
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: 2008 December 03, 14:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, thanks SamanthaS and Armywife (omg, you're here, lol!)  Kiss - just rattles me so much when some people who want this place saved seem so ungrateful for the work people have been putting in. Delphy was the first to jump in there and offer to take it off his hands and is STILL wanting to help out with making the forum (all the SMF stuff he's been talking about) and Bliss STILL has the bloody cheek to say that? I fear for future if thats how people thank others Roll Eyes

itslikethis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: 2008 December 03, 14:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel your pain, that's gotta be so frustrating....I suggested disabling the board so that visitors wouldn't be overwhelming resources while you worked...

I seriously wish I could help somehow, you guys are working your arses off!
count four
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: 2008 December 03, 14:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That whole thread with the macros? Still there as I just went in there to read it Cheesy

Cool. I read most of it, but then lost the site.  I wanna grab the rest of the macros  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: