PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:16:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893512 times)
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2430 on: 2008 December 03, 08:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, how did Pescado get admin status? I have a feeling the answer may be obvious, but I honestly don't know. Is there a secret to it?

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2431 on: 2008 December 03, 08:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reciepts won't tell us whether the hosting company will deal with us.   If someone has $500 to throw away on this proposed deal why don't we give it to the staff cooperative and let them spend it how they need setting up their new arrangements?
I dare say Pescado will check that out before money changes hands. He is known as a paranoid tightwad, I'm pretty sure that reputation is well deserved.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: 2008 December 03, 08:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kattenijin: welcome! Have some rum and cookies.

Pescado will do whatever he wants to do. Buying the already established server would make things a lot easier. The hosting company isn't going to care.

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: 2008 December 03, 08:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's just burn the place down and walk away.  We don't want it - it's haunted.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: 2008 December 03, 08:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reciepts won't tell us whether the hosting company will deal with us.   If someone has $500 to throw away on this proposed deal why don't we give it to the staff cooperative and let them spend it how they need setting up their new arrangements?
As part of the requirements, he must turn over all the access codes. Given that they've already transferred it ONCE, we know that they CAN.

Let's just burn the place down and walk away.  We don't want it - it's haunted.
Well, it *IS* haunted. I'd know, I'm the one haunting it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: 2008 December 03, 08:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley finally posted in that thread.. I iz happy nao.  Grin

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: 2008 December 03, 08:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I kind of wonder how big of an impact a thread of macros from people with mostly only a few posts will make (though I think perhaps those gold dollar signs might make an impression). He'll probably figure we're all trolls. It would probably be good if the staff or resident creators made a statement at some point.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
carlydunham
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: 2008 December 03, 08:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thats awesome!!!!!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: 2008 December 03, 08:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's still too many downloads on the site for my liking.  Why haven't they burnt?  If the downloads are still there after he's found out how to delete our accounts, there will be lambs donating to his silly site for years.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: 2008 December 03, 08:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I kind of wonder how big of an impact a thread of macros from people with mostly only a few posts will make (though I think perhaps those gold dollar signs might make an impression). He'll probably figure we're all trolls. It would probably be good if the staff or resident creators made a statement at some point.

I was thinking the same thing. He probably won't read it anyway and it's making people feel better.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: 2008 December 03, 08:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, how did Pescado get admin status? I have a feeling the answer may be obvious, but I honestly don't know. Is there a secret to it?

Simple, Pescado is a sekret admin everywhere. He fixes things, and in return reaps souls and collects admin accounts.

I was thinking the same thing. He probably won't read it anyway and it's making people feel better.  Cheesy

True, I'm all for catharsis. I'm hoping Paden will show up with her letter soon though Tongue

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: 2008 December 03, 08:56:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking the same thing. He probably won't read it anyway and it's making people feel better.  Cheesy

It's fun! I don't think it's going to hurt anything except Walt's ego. All those gold dollar signs and none for him.

Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: 2008 December 03, 08:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd just like to say what a lovely privilege it has been to be able to watch this whole thing unfold from the beginning!  With great respect for those who've suffered such heartache as I've seen expressed here... MY GOD, THIS IS FUN!!!  

Pes, u r 2 kewl!  Wink  (I know - dangerous to poke the bear like that, but what the hell.)  

What a wonderful display of cat (and other) macros over at what's left of Insim!  

And sadly, I have to go get some sleep now.  Very much looking forward to staff resignation notes to Walt in the morning.   Grin
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: 2008 December 03, 08:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering Walt's fascination with the Great Depression -

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: 2008 December 03, 08:59:31 »