PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 02:54:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 908793 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2265 on: 2008 December 03, 02:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hindsight, as ever is 20/20.
Paranoia works pretty well, too. I rely on my heightened sense of paranoia for these things.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: 2008 December 03, 02:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Combine the two and then you will be invincible. Learn from the one while letting the other keep you safe will keep the zombies outta your bunker, PK.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: 2008 December 03, 02:48:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very true. I should add a link to the program that detects hack conflicts to my list of links the new site could possibly have, cuz' it would probably be much-needed.

Does anyone know what that program is? I would like to check it out.

Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility you will find it under Sims 2 Programs. Google is your friend.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2268 on: 2008 December 03, 02:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pickles, Christianluv has a hacked diploma that gives want slots as if you went through all of uni, and the extra locks too - let me see if I can find a link.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: 2008 December 03, 02:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pickles, Christianluv has a hacked diploma that gives want slots as if you went through all of uni, and the extra locks too - let me see if I can find a link.
Lot Debugger already includes this functionality. As the Lot Debugger is a "necessary" object whose functionality is not replicated elsewhere and is necessary to maintain game integrity, this is not a problem, just hit "Upgrade Pre-Uni".

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2270 on: 2008 December 03, 02:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm - okay.  I never messed with lot debugger, I don't -think- *goes searching*  Oh, does it give you a diploma for your major?

www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: 2008 December 03, 02:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm - okay.  I never messed with lot debugger, I don't -think- *goes searching*  Oh, does it give you a diploma for your major?
A diploma may be reissued from the Debugger at any point by shiftclicking on it and picking "Give Missing Diploma". This is useful in the event that it is never given (because you upgraded a pre-un sim or cheated), or lost it due to carelessness or bugs while moving your sim around.

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: 2008 December 03, 02:59:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I already use the debugger to get them up to six slots, I just like having the extra vacation perk slot be permanent as well, since vacations get boring after the second or third time.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2273 on: 2008 December 03, 03:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love vacations - great opportunity to spend time making friends or skilling up while not dealing with bills - then again, with the solar panel and windmills, I don't anyway.

www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: 2008 December 03, 03:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I already use the debugger to get them up to six slots, I just like having the extra vacation perk slot be permanent as well, since vacations get boring after the second or third time.
The Spawnable Sim Modder gives you the ability to cheat that way, no need for a third-party object.

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: 2008 December 03, 03:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hoorah, and thank you Pescado. I didn't realise that!

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2276 on: 2008 December 03, 03:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

War Plan Beige is doing well I see! And I am home from work and listening to the war plan soundtrack.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: 2008 December 03, 03:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay,  Palemato made it back from work without too much drama in the absent hours.  How was work?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2278 on: 2008 December 03, 03:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are certain things I use insim for - mainly things like breaking and making family ties, adjusting ageing in finer increments than what the blender offers, and other things. I use InSim, Inge's cat, TJ's blender and JM's debugger all together for the perfect solution.

As for the InSim hack itself, it Walt-World comes back up and InSim is available free there then there is no worries about having to Mirror it. However, if Walt-World goes pay, or gets the plug pulled because we go for option #3 and Walt ends up burning the site, then I would expect the hack to be in the graveyard or similar.

I really disagree with you on this Paden, I don't feel this is anything like what DL does. It's code, pure and simple, all the ingame objects are pulled from the game files themselves. All Eric was doing was putting them in one place. As I said earlier, Eric's behaviour in regards to InSim was a slap in the face for many of the modders, as he acted like he owned the code, when all he did was find it and give it a user interface pulled from the game. Eric was totally anal in the early days about people using the code he used, or looking at the InSim object to find what it referenced. He acted like he owned the code. It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now. If Walt-World burns, or goes pay, I will treat it like anything else that gets abandoned or made pay. In the mean time my mirroring the hack is to help keep the Walt-World server up long enough for Pescado to finish.

Suggesting that I am in the same league as DL is a real slap in my face.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2279 on: 2008 December 03, 03:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay,  Palemato made it back from work without too much drama in the absent hours.  How was work?

Boring.  Gave exams.  Not boring for them, though.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: