PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:08:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 907032 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2235 on: 2008 December 03, 01:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A name?

Any Heinlein fans out there?

How about The Brass Canon.
 Wink

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2236 on: 2008 December 03, 01:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So according to your logic, everyone using hacks are 12s?

Waitwut? I don't think that's what was being implied here. I think she was referring to people who absolutely NEEEEEED Insim and will not accept any substitute unless it's practically the same. That's how I read it anyway.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: 2008 December 03, 01:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In looking around, there was some hack by twojeffs that was called bender, that was to do close to the same stuff that insimenator does.  Why couldn't that one be used, and updated. Work with the creator of it, and give it a go?!!!

Wow, that sounds really cool. Good idea.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: 2008 December 03, 01:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So according to your logic, everyone using hacks are 12s?

Waitwut? I don't think that's what was being implied here. I think she was referring to people who absolutely NEEEEEED Insim and will not accept any substitute unless it's practically the same. That's how I read it anyway.

Rly? Then i must have misunderstood. I have used Inseminator for years, and i don't think i've ever found a similar object who did the same things. So i am addicted to Insimenator, yes. I got the newest version before everything felt apart because Walt did present himself as the new owner.

I don't know how the game will be without Inseminator.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: 2008 December 03, 01:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A name?

Any Heinlein fans out there?

How about The Brass Canon.
 Wink

Nice "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" reference! And boy, talk about absolutely appropriate. Wart represents 'Authority' without a doubt. Or, rather, the brain dead Warden.

LOL Awesome quote.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2240 on: 2008 December 03, 01:29:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In looking around, there was some hack by twojeffs that was called bender, that was to do close to the same stuff that insimenator does.  Why couldn't that one be used, and updated. Work with the creator of it, and give it a go?!!!

Okay, I rofled.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: 2008 December 03, 01:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I rofled.

Me too!  Cheesy

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: 2008 December 03, 01:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

InSim (the hack) is what I was talking about, because Eric put it in the conditions over the SALE of the site (by saying he was going to support it for a year). He had every right to do that, it was his fucking toy in the end.
Is InSIM (the hack) enough to keep Walt in business?

Okay, question answered.  Smiley Thanks. I haven't been over to the insim site for quite a while now so I never knew the specifics involving the actual insimenator itself.

Honestly? With Simpe and knowledge of what cheats to type in, I don't find myself needing the actual hack itself much.
Craftingmomma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: 2008 December 03, 01:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I rofled.

Me too!  Cheesy

me three
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: 2008 December 03, 01:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prolly just like it is now. Insimenator. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

I've played the game since release without Insim. I actually only got SimBlender very recently, and rarely use it. Anything it does can be done with debug mode, and I'd always used debug in the past. My sims play just fine...and if I get EP 19 out tonight, I'll be able to see them again.

*checks Beige status*
Pescado, we have got to get you some better music. I was with you on the overture. It has its place. But fiddles? Really?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Nec
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: 2008 December 03, 01:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prolly just like it is now. Insimenator. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

I've played the game since release without Insim. I actually only got SimBlender very recently, and rarely use it. Anything it does can be done with debug mode, and I'd always used debug in the past. My sims play just fine...and if I get EP 19 out tonight, I'll be able to see them again.

WHERE are you hiding the other expansions, you fuzzy pumpkin, you! Tongue

I use sim blender for plastic surgery on townies. Everything else is done with the debugger or standard cheats since I always play in debug mode

Viva La Revolution thread pages 1-13 download here: www.tinyurl.com/VivaLaRevolucion Part 2 Here: http://tinyurl.com/VivaLaRevolucionPt2
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: 2008 December 03, 02:03:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I've used it for is the extra want slot (which of course always gets filled with MOAR HOBBY WANTS) so if SimBlender does that then I'll switch in a heartbeat.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: 2008 December 03, 02:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, really, a new site wouldn't even need the insimenator, really. Just, perhaps, links to good hacks that make the game easier (to prevent needless wcif threads), a link to the Simpe site, and a link to a list of type-in cheats. Hopefully everyone would just read it and use that information instead of begging for the insimenator.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: 2008 December 03, 02:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely with all of the mods in this community, the Insiminator will not be difficult to replicate.  My personal reason for using the Insiminator is that it doesn't have the conflicts that using too many game mods/hacks produce.  

However, my question would be what is the server that Walt is offerring worth vs. what he is asking in payment?  How can/will it benefit?

I, too, have donated money to Insim over the last 3 1/2 years.  It was my choice to do so, my loss.  Unfortunately, this makes every free site that does a donation drive suspect and community members reluctant to donate.

*any misunderstandings and typos shall be contributed to Corona thx*  Tongue

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: 2008 December 03, 02:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Insimenator is basically a useless boondoggle and anything IMPORTANT already exists on one of the more NECESSARY items, or in the game itself.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: