PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 07:53:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910778 times)
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1515 on: 2008 December 01, 06:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha ha ha ha... I almost fell to the ground laughing over that Rata_Chen
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1516 on: 2008 December 01, 06:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not that I don't care, I just can't keep up. Embarrassed  Thanks to everyone working on the Walt debacle.  I love how the sims community rises to a challenge. Especially when it involves looting and pillaging.

ETA:  Excuse the topically irrelevant post, you can't get a post in edgewise around here.

You mash the post button until it wins.

The issue is now moot. There is no need for further discussion on this issue. NEXT!

Dammit.  

What if we let Walt create his vision of InSim, and subtly throw out links to it whenever a 12 approaches our other beloved forums?  The mods who liked the 12s can stay on at InSim, and those who didn't can move over to the Oasis, or wherever it is the InSimmers end up going.  What if we help Walt re-create InSim as a haven for 12s...and the laughing stock of the rest of the Sims Community?  What if a 12s-centered InSim can help to destroy T$R?  

Insim is already a haven for tweeners.  And 12s are not so awful that we need to give them two flavours of paysite.  No.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: 2008 December 01, 06:25:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Insim is about to melt again.

This is the last string I got from it:

Code:
01:01:46 up  4:26,  0 users,  load average: 9002.80, 8718.40, 2538.02
It's over 9000!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1518 on: 2008 December 01, 06:26:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My 4chan-ness, let me show you it.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: 2008 December 01, 06:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will never agree to making my creations any kind of pay item.  I made them, and I will leave with them.  Until reading these similar posts I did not believe Walt would be fool enough to try to make all our hard work into pay items just so he could pad his pockets.

No one has asked permission for my items, no letter telling anyone what is going on. Do they have any respect for their creators?  It doesn't look like it.  They act like we're a bunch of sheeples who will just 'go along with it' to keep the peace.  I fought fools/trolls/idiots in the securom area of the bbs, I can do the same in insimenator with no regrets.

This is just a knife in the back of the creators. Lucky you Paden, you at least got a letter from the dude! You sic em girl!!! Chew him up and spit him out for this!

Have a nice day ya'll!
SKYE

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: 2008 December 01, 06:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And they just meltz0r3d again.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1521 on: 2008 December 01, 06:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And they just meltz0r3d again.

Least we have the over9000 mp3 to listen to while we wait.  Cheesy

For you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: 2008 December 01, 07:13:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, does the Warplan update mean that most of InSimAdult is done and leaving the main still in progress?
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: 2008 December 01, 07:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats how Im reading it...that its compleatly or almost done and that Insim main site files? Are still in progress... I think...
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: 2008 December 01, 07:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The files are tarred, but can't be moved at the moment because SOMEONE ASPLODED the SERVER again.

AlexandriaAndrews
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: 2008 December 01, 07:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. I'm new to this site (today) and I simulataneously found out about INsim's....uh..."new management" and this awesome project. I just found this thread after I had gone to insim to check out some downloads...and everything's kinda gone 'splody. So...I've read about 50 pages here, and I'm very confused. Is anyone willing to give me a brief rundown of what's going on? 'Twould be appreciated.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1526 on: 2008 December 01, 07:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. I'm new to this site (today) and I simulataneously found out about INsim's....uh..."new management" and this awesome project. I just found this thread after I had gone to insim to check out some downloads...and everything's kinda gone 'splody. So...I've read about 50 pages here, and I'm very confused. Is anyone willing to give me a brief rundown of what's going on? 'Twould be appreciated.

You can go back and read most of it - you've got the gist.  Please don't go to Insim anymore - Pescado is backing it up and he needs everyone off.

Visit Calalilysims

AlexandriaAndrews
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: 2008 December 01, 07:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I figured out that I wasn't supposed to be there. The why was what I was confused about, but you just answered it for me. Thanks!
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: 2008 December 01, 08:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Insim is about to melt again.

This is the last string I got from it:

Code:
01:01:46 up  4:26,  0 users,  load average: 9002.80, 8718.40, 2538.02
It's over 9000!

For those of us who are non-awsome, can that please be translated into...well, I was going to say English, but in my case "stupid" might be better. And before I get macro-ed to death, at least I know of, and am willing to own up to, my failings.
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: 2008 December 01, 08:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I phail also. Just waiting around til someone er... *tag you're it* comes along and ask.

Offering rum cake and Jack Daniels to get out alive.  Smiley

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: