PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 05:50:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 906367 times)
SenkoTwiik
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1365 on: 2008 December 01, 01:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that feeling right this very second...either that or I might be pregnant again. DunDunDun

All those in favor of Slavery were Free. All those in favor of Abortion are Alive. That's the way oppression works.
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2008 December 01, 01:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't ya tell I'm bored?

Both were made from Walt's Pictures lol

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2008 December 01, 01:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin The dom,   Kiss You have confirmed my suspicions, Walt suffers from a serious case of inbreeding.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1368 on: 2008 December 01, 01:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I gave the video to my extremely non-12ish flatmate (ahem) and he opened it, went, "That guy looks like a giant penis," and closed the video immediately. That rather made me laugh, to be honest. I don't usually like bullying on appearance, but it's very funny this time when you get responses like that.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2008 December 01, 01:17:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys noticed that all the comments on the stupid video are negative, right?  Cheesy
thedom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2008 December 01, 01:18:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't say I'm picking on his appearance, I'm more-so just taking his face and putting him in other people's faces, and it ends up just looking funny. (At least I think it looks funny)

BoogerNabbingCrust
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2008 December 01, 01:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin The dom,   Kiss You have confirmed my suspicions, Walt suffers from a serious case of inbreeding.

Hahaha You rock, hands wedge some rum balls...Arrrr, matey! Cheesy
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2008 December 01, 01:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys noticed that all the comments on the stupid video are negative, right?  Cheesy

And all made by simmers, apparently.  Ironically, I don't think that video had ANY comments a couple days ago when someone first found it and linked to it. 

I just wish SOOO much that I could see his reaction to all this!  Judging from his epically twelve-ish "get over it" comment the other day, I predict much temper-tantruming, thumb-sucking, and calls for mommy to kiss his boo-boos.   Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2008 December 01, 01:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um guys, not to rain on your parade, but your mockery and derision although fun (and do continue) seems distinctly one-sided. You might want to think outside of the triangle. Just sayin'

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2008 December 01, 01:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, it has become clear that we're at a point where we may need to burn the village in order to save the village. Since there is no practical way to stop the 12s from swarming and killing the server, the obvious solution at this point is to intentionally spike the DB, rendering the site inoperable. Naturally, this will most likely permanently damage WaltZone and remove the option for people to stay there. There is no guarantee this will result in the successful retrieval of the files even if it is undertaken. What say you?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: 2008 December 01, 01:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, it has become clear that we're at a point where we may need to burn the village in order to save the village. Since there is no practical way to stop the 12s from swarming and killing the server, the obvious solution at this point is to intentionally spike the DB, rendering the site inoperable. Naturally, this will most likely permanently damage WaltZone and remove the option for people to stay there. There is no guarantee this will result in the successful retrieval of the files even if it is undertaken. What say you?

Save the village.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2008 December 01, 01:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Burn it, but only for the lulz

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
thedom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 2008 December 01, 01:42:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What exactly do you mean by inoperable like we won't be able to go on it forever or a long time...?

BoogerNabbingCrust
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 2008 December 01, 01:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um guys, not to rain on your parade, but your mockery and derision although fun (and do continue) seems distinctly one-sided. You might want to think outside of the triangle. Just sayin'

Don't worry, noone could rain on my parade. Hahaha I am always on the outside looking in anyways... Cheesy
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 2008 December 01, 01:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Burn it, but only for the lulz

I agree, woot woot for the burniing.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: