PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 16:35:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909020 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1290 on: 2008 November 30, 21:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ungh 87 pages! Nobody's stopping talking, are they? Wink

All I have to say is that this is a really fascinating thread. I'm so pleased I've read all of it. Some of it's priceless. Some of it has given me enough knowledge to inform my friends about the situation. Some of it is very funny and has made me laugh aloud.

Kenmtl: there's always ">>" standing for "let's go to the end of the thread shall we?" isn't there?

ETA: It took me 5 tries and 3 mins to post this message. *headdesk*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1291 on: 2008 November 30, 21:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If EAxis isn't putting another expansion out before TS3 there's no real need to keep Eric on board. So maybe he's hoping Eric'll work his magic for a TS3 InSIM and breathe some life into a board that should have been died around the time Eric and Kathy left the first time.

Thing is, Garden and Mansion or whatever it's called runs from it's own .exe file and from what I've heard, that (amongother things) pretty much makes it an expansion instead of a stuff pack. Insim probably needs to be updated for this, as well as SimPE and various other programs.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 2008 November 30, 21:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ken, I wubs you! *passes full jug of rum*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2008 November 30, 21:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brittany, how can you not realise that you are on a loser here?

Just. Stop. Posting.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1294 on: 2008 November 30, 21:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So when you clicky clickied to post, which numeral did you pick exactly?

That's assuming that she took the time to read the numbers.  I know this sounds hard to believe, but for someone so intent on not reading anything it may be possible that she clicked without looking.  

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
rocket
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2008 November 30, 21:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Britnee honey,

Never a good idea to pirate bait...they don't call it cutthroat for nothing.

First time out of Lurkdom in over a year...I live by the motto Lurk Moar.  Wink
JewelCG
Landlubber

I lurk therefore I am.

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2008 November 30, 21:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just pops in and passes rum all around, with rum balls and cookies too!  You guys keep it up and I'll read the next 20+ pages when I get home from work.

Good luck Pescado.. and I was unfortunately one of the ones that showed up on insim last night, following a link from another site for something I was dloading. It popped up and I was like.. wtf?  Didn't linger, but caught a few other links to damn insim before I decided I was too tired to pay attention and went to bed.  

Off to work.. yay.. not..
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: 2008 November 30, 21:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's assuming that she took the time to read the numbers.  I know this sounds hard to believe, but for someone so intent on not reading anything it may be possible that she clicked without looking.  

I'm more amazed by the fact that she managed to register herself without looking.
ZarinaDrac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2008 November 30, 21:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If EAxis isn't putting another expansion out before TS3 there's no real need to keep Eric on board. So maybe he's hoping Eric'll work his magic for a TS3 InSIM and breathe some life into a board that should have been died around the time Eric and Kathy left the first time.

Thing is, Garden and Mansion or whatever it's called runs from it's own .exe file and from what I've heard, that (amongother things) pretty much makes it an expansion instead of a stuff pack. Insim probably needs to be updated for this, as well as SimPE and various other programs.

I meant after M&G. I didn't think they were planning on making another after that, but maybe I just didn't hear about it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1299 on: 2008 November 30, 21:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Britnee honey,

Never a good idea to pirate bait...they don't call it cutthroat for nothing.

First time out of Lurkdom in over a year...I live by the motto Lurk Moar.  Wink

But we got you *bites rocket*

We should just be happy she didn't go for the new thread button - it *is* the weekend.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: 2008 November 30, 21:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't FOJ mention something about swiping it and improving it? Then again, I don't see a reason for anyone not to swipe it. After all, the community has technically purchased it.

And Birtfishcake, just get a grip or get the fuck out.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 2008 November 30, 21:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm more amazed by the fact that she managed to register herself without looking.

Aren't you supposed to be reading?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2008 November 30, 21:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My god, I don't want to PLAY anything. I typed "insimenator down" or something of the sort into goole, and the first link took me directly to the first page of the forum. It doesn't even matter, I'm sorry, stop badgering me and keep talking about the real problem here so I can just read.

Praytell, what is this goole of which you speak?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 2008 November 30, 21:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt claims that Eric promised to work on the hack for a year, but I say he's done a runner on it. *salutes* InSIMinator, I barely knew ye!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rocket
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2008 November 30, 21:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should just be happy she didn't go for the new thread button - it *is* the weekend.

Aint that the truth, she'd have lost a hand. I know how territorial pirates are over the 'new thread' button.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: