PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:57:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893399 times)
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1275 on: 2008 November 30, 21:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but the fact she calls herself a ho cake says it all for me....

Do you know what a ho cake is?
Do you? (clue: it's between your legs)

For the record, I skipped about 40 pages in this thread. I still know the basics. You have no excuse, and my shitty memory still retains archives of 12ness. It will not be forgotten.
I skipped about 20 but I know everything important....i.e what pescado is doing with insim, the charts and graphs, and all that important shit.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 2008 November 30, 21:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, okay, whatever guys. Sorry my apology wasn't good enough for some of you, thanks to those of you who accepted it and moved on. That's what I'm doing now, moving on. And I don't know how I'm being demanding of anything at all. I said already that I didn't realize there was 81 pages. I went to a different less rude forum and read up, so thanks.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1277 on: 2008 November 30, 21:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ninja lollipops. Awesome.

Cheesy I know - hilarious that they picked the same phrase.

Haha, okay, whatever guys. Sorry my apology wasn't good enough for some of you, thanks to those of you who accepted it and moved on. That's what I'm doing now, moving on. And I don't know how I'm being demanding of anything at all. I said already that I didn't realize there was 81 pages. I went to a different less rude forum and read up, so thanks.

Don't thank us - we thank you - for going somewhere else.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 2008 November 30, 21:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's my apology then. This is way more serious to some of us than others, and I'll take it at that. I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums. If that makes me lazy, selfish, and immature, then so be it. I have other things to do today. So stop trashing me, and I'lll try to keep up. Okay?

P.S. - If you guys could stop trashing me for like five seconds, I could actually post this.

Fair enough. Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned. You do your bit and we'll get on with ours.

Thanks, I can be "adultlike" when it comes to typing on a forum too. I just didn't think it was that serious that I type for real. And really? Selfish, immature, greedy, demanding are 4 words that do not describe me in any way at all. When I first posted that, I didn't realize there were 81 pages, as soon as I posted it I was like "oh shit I should have paid more attention". So if you wanna call me blind and lazy, so be it. But I'm hardly any of those other things. And thanks Devilfish for being reasonable.

How the hell did you not know that there was 81 pages? How do you miss something like that?

I guess I'm just an idiot. You'll get over it, because in the real world people make mistakes.

And you keep making the SAME mistake...LEARN from it.

HELPFUL HINT:  You've half assed apologized, now be quiet, take your lumps from us pirates, read the pages AND the FAQ before posting ANYTHING else.  Then, come back and post something without using a lot of eleventy111!!!11 and y's.  Maybe you will be taken a bit more seriously.

Fake Edit:  Damn quick posters....good thing I use the preview!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 2008 November 30, 21:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So why don't you move on from this site? You've made clear that you're a little twit with delusions of being holier than thou.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1280 on: 2008 November 30, 21:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went to a different less rude forum and read up, so thanks.

It's these sort of comments that aren't going to help your case here.  

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
dollface
Landlubber

Warzone photographer extraordinaire.

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: 2008 November 30, 21:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank God.  Wink

InSIM burnination threads here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmh4o2m12jm.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1282 on: 2008 November 30, 21:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so glad that a different less rude forum is taking screenies of here for her.   Cheesy

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 2008 November 30, 21:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! Go back, read your very first post then you may come back and call us rude. You little ho. What can we expect? We are rude.... Bite me bitch. At no point has any of your apologies been heartfelt or genuine. Good luck getting that insim...
Elenath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2008 November 30, 21:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I just read all 85-ish pages of this and all I can say is damn. I'm a chronic lurker, but I had to say that this sucks. I've only downloaded at InSim, get the 'why are you so anti-social' pop-up every damn time I show up there after something, but this is nasty. May Walt die slowly of spork-related injuries.  Angry At least now I know to stay the hell away from InSim until told otherwise. Also, brittany, grow the fuck up and go away until you do.

ZarinaDrac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 2008 November 30, 21:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another lurker putting her two cents in. Please excuse me if my English is not perfect; I'm Romanian and not a perfect typer.

Firstly I would like to say that I'm sorry to all those who have been hurt by Eric and Kathy's shitty decision. I was never a fan of the douche-fest that was the InSIM boards, but I went regularly for some of the best Sim downloads online. I think what they did was not only highly unprofessional but a total stab in the face with a wooden spoon to the people who considered them friends.

Secondly I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but the first thing I thought of when I heard of Walt's "investment plans" was that he's going to put the InSIM on life support until TS3 comes out. If EAxis isn't putting another expansion out before TS3 there's no real need to keep Eric on board. So maybe he's hoping Eric'll work his magic for a TS3 InSIM and breathe some life into a board that should have been died around the time Eric and Kathy left the first time.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 2008 November 30, 21:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'll play.

So when you clicky clickied to post, which numeral did you pick exactly?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 2008 November 30, 21:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WIN! Kenmtl, that is precious!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1288 on: 2008 November 30, 21:39:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I just read all 85-ish pages of this and all I can say is damn. I'm a chronic lurker, but I had to say that this sucks. I've only downloaded at InSim, get the 'why are you so anti-social' pop-up every damn time I show up there after something, but this is nasty.

I hope they have new pop-ups at the new insim.  Like "why you so litigious?" or "why you smoke so much crack?" for starters.  

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 2008 November 30, 21:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'll play.

So when you clicky clickied to post, which numeral did you pick exactly?

My god, I don't want to PLAY anything. I typed "insimenator down" or something of the sort into goole, and the first link took me directly to the first page of the forum. It doesn't even matter, I'm sorry, stop badgering me and keep talking about the real problem here so I can just read.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: