PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 13:52:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 907030 times)
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1245 on: 2008 November 30, 21:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but the fact she calls herself a ho cake says it all for me....
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1246 on: 2008 November 30, 21:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, you apologised. Badly, but yeah, I didn't expect anything else. I'd still prefer it if you went elsewhere, but at least it put a stop to the whinefest.

brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: 2008 November 30, 21:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's my apology then. This is way more serious to some of us than others, and I'll take it at that. I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums. If that makes me lazy, selfish, and immature, then so be it. I have other things to do today. So stop trashing me, and I'lll try to keep up. Okay?

P.S. - If you guys could stop trashing me for like five seconds, I could actually post this.

Wow. Nice non-apology, you selfish, whiny, entitled, lazy brat. If you don't want to do the work, you don't get to demand someone else do it for you and then screech when people balk.

Uhm, I wasn't being demanding. And I backed down because obviously I was disrespecting some people because this is a big deal to them. If you can't accept my apology, you'll get over it.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 2008 November 30, 21:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and please to be not registering at the new site when it's up

kthnxbai
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: 2008 November 30, 21:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's my apology then. This is way more serious to some of us than others, and I'll take it at that. I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums. If that makes me lazy, selfish, and immature, then so be it. I have other things to do today. So stop trashing me, and I'lll try to keep up. Okay?

P.S. - If you guys could stop trashing me for like five seconds, I could actually post this.

Wow. Nice non-apology, you selfish, whiny, entitled, lazy brat. If you don't want to do the work, you don't get to demand someone else do it for you and then screech when people balk.

Uhm, I wasn't being demanding. And I backed down because obviously I was disrespecting some people because this is a big deal to them. If you can't accept my apology, you'll get over it.

GO AWAY.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: 2008 November 30, 21:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes brittanyhocakes, people fuck up. But generally people admit they fucked up and either A. genuinely apologize, B. Being sporking their own stupidity. If you had made a genuine apology all would have been forgotten, or just picked at yourself for having an attitude it all would have ended in good fun. But you have a "holier than thou" attitude, which is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: 2008 November 30, 21:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who do you think you are Walt?  

too bad you won't get that joke.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 2008 November 30, 21:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many times do you guys have to be told " Get over it" before it sinks in. Geesh!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 2008 November 30, 21:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you know what a ho cake is?
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 2008 November 30, 21:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh and ps, i'm lazy, selfish and immature because i won't read 81 pages of you guys doing this crap? really?

I know this is pages away now, but fuck that! Yes, we've read every damn word of it, plus many of us are actually reading at least 3 other sites too. So, in a word, yes. You are in fact lazy, selfish and immature, you twit. I now completely understand the 12 issue that puzzled me before. Thanks for furthering my education.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 2008 November 30, 21:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No that's real smart! Have you been watching Walt videos? Get over it? If you had spent 5 minute learning about this disaster, you'd know better than to say that. I don't often bash idiots, but you're pretty exceptional.
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2008 November 30, 21:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.  A bakery item for hoes.  Because hoes gotta eat too.  I said this already.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2008 November 30, 21:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely Brittanyhocake is a socktroll?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: 2008 November 30, 21:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*refrains from making joke about the south*

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 2008 November 30, 21:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That depends on if a steak dinner goes with it, ken.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: