PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:42:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 894411 times)
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1230 on: 2008 November 30, 20:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's my apology then. This is way more serious to some of us than others, and I'll take it at that. I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums. If that makes me lazy, selfish, and immature, then so be it. I have other things to do today. So stop trashing me, and I'lll try to keep up. Okay?

P.S. - If you guys could stop trashing me for like five seconds, I could actually post this.
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: 2008 November 30, 20:55:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KENMTL ROFL  Cheesy

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: 2008 November 30, 20:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's my apology then. This is way more serious to some of us than others, and I'll take it at that. I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums. If that makes me lazy, selfish, and immature, then so be it. I have other things to do today. So stop trashing me, and I'lll try to keep up. Okay?

P.S. - If you guys could stop trashing me for like five seconds, I could actually post this.

Fair enough. Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned. You do your bit and we'll get on with ours.

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!!EINZZZZZ

Cheesy WIN!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: 2008 November 30, 20:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have other things to do today.

Everything except download Insimenator - so get reading - there will be a quiz.

kenmtl roxxors my soxxors.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TashaFaun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2008 November 30, 20:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry for "stomping" on your threads, and for not sitting here all day and reading 81 pages of forums.

If it takes you all day to read 81 forum pages I feel really bad for you. Your 12ness, let me show you it.

http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D753171
Check out my Sims 2 diary. You don't need to be a member to leave comments so leave me a message! Smiley
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: 2008 November 30, 20:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fair enough. Apology accepted as far as I'm concerned. You do your bit and we'll get on with ours.

Thanks, I can be "adultlike" when it comes to typing on a forum too. I just didn't think it was that serious that I type for real. And really? Selfish, immature, greedy, demanding are 4 words that do not describe me in any way at all. When I first posted that, I didn't realize there were 81 pages, as soon as I posted it I was like "oh shit I should have paid more attention". So if you wanna call me blind and lazy, so be it. But I'm hardly any of those other things. And thanks Devilfish for being reasonable.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2008 November 30, 21:00:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Nice non-apology, you selfish, whiny, entitled, lazy brat. If you don't want to do the work, you don't get to demand someone else do it for you and then screech when people balk.

thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2008 November 30, 21:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I can be "adultlike" when it comes to typing on a forum too. I just didn't think it was that serious that I type for real. And really? Selfish, immature, greedy, demanding are 4 words that do not describe me in any way at all. When I first posted that, I didn't realize there were 81 pages, as soon as I posted it I was like "oh shit I should have paid more attention". So if you wanna call me blind and lazy, so be it. But I'm hardly any of those other things. And thanks Devilfish for being reasonable.

How the hell did you not know that there was 81 pages? How do you miss something like that?

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
pervypixie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2008 November 30, 21:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh and ps, i'm lazy, selfish and immature because i won't read 81 pages of you guys doing this crap? really?

I've been lurking here for awhile now. Had no reason to post before, simply because other people already said what I wanted to say, so it was pointless. BUT Brittanyhocake, I should congratulate you for getting me out of lurker mode.

I'm not active within pretty much any of the Sim communities, but have been following this thread because although I don't post or whatever I do feel for these people who have lost not only a place to download CC, but have lost their HOME. It makes me mad to think that someone like you come breezing into this thread and assume that everyone will drop everything for you. It also gets me how flippant you are about reading 81 pages, I have read every single post on this thread and yes it took me a long time. And yes I have no life, but despite not being active in this community I do CARE about what's going on.

So please pick up your toys and go tell someone who cares.

Aims
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: 2008 November 30, 21:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously brittanyhocake, you need to just quit while you're not ahead.  You come in here demanding crap, then give some lame excuse and backhanded apology and expect that everyone will just accept that.  I suggest you lurk moar, because there is alot about PMBD that you don't understand. 

Edit: major mistakes due to typing too fast...

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2008 November 30, 21:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was the worst apology I've ever seen, and I should know, I've dated some real assholes who couldn't apologize if Shakespeare wrote it out on cue cards for them.  

But I don't care.  No skin off my old lady nose.
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2008 November 30, 21:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know they still made ho cakes.  I guess hoes gotta eat too.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2008 November 30, 21:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you Celestard in disguise? Because this is the exact same shit she says. Devilfish was being just like everyone else here. If you can't lurk and read, then don't bother. People here hate fucking repeating themselves if it's been recently discussed. And I'm sure you can tell by how long this thread is, it has been recently discussed.

And explain to us, if everyone that has posted in this thread, well with the exception of you, has made the effort or attempted to read?  Do you feel spechul? No one's going to give you the run down if you don't attempt to educate yourself first. And please stop, your 12 is showing.

And trashing you? Do you know why you are getting trashed? Or do you have a self persecution complex? We are trashing you because you came to OUR bored saying you don't care what is going you You just wanted you insimenator. Do you not see how that is seen as being greedy? Or lazy by not wanting, or caring to know what the deal is?

Honestly honey, learn to fucking read. It will help you a lot in life.

edit: I forgot my macro.  Cry

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 2008 November 30, 21:07:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How the hell did you not know that there was 81 pages? How do you miss something like that?

I guess I'm just an idiot. You'll get over it, because in the real world people make mistakes.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2008 November 30, 21:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did I just have the feeling someone, most likely kenmtl, was gonna say that? And Britt? Your parents made a mistake and gave it a name and raised it. Tell me, did any of their intelligent kids survive?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: