PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:14:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 894400 times)
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1215 on: 2008 November 30, 20:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and Brittany, I know that you most likely aren't going to go back and catch up with what has been going on because you're lazy, selfish, and immature, so I'm going to say one thing: do not go on Insim. Devilfish said this also but I'm going to say why. Pescado is trying do something very important with the site which requires people to not even attempt to load it. If you even attempt you load it, you can completely destroy his progress. Don't do it. Tell your little freinds too. Dont go on the site.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Sorry guys but I'm definitely not going to read 81 pages of this, don't tell me you would either.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2008 November 30, 20:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this is stuuuuupid. i'm not even going to read all of that. when is the site supposed to be back up? and is there an alternative link? i just started playing sims again and it's breaking my heart that i don't have the insimenator.  Angry

You are stuuuuupid cause you got out of the playpen without checking to see if there was someone to make sure you didn't hurt yourself on the internet.

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.

And when you've been kicked in the crotch by someone you trusted and the site you worked at handed over to some basement dwelling mama's boy to make some money on, then you'd be fucking serious too. Maybe, if you live long enough to mature, you'll find out things like that. God, I hope you don't breed. I shudder to think what kids of yours would be like. Just, go home and grow a brain!

ETA: Lazy little bitch, we've had others just come in on this and they take the time to read it all, what makes you so special? Is it that thing between your ears that keeps the wind from whistling through isn't doing it's job properly? And in case you need to know what that is, it's called a brain, dumbass. Had you been decent, maybe, just MAYBE, I would have sent it to you but as it is, fuck off.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 30, 20:51:52 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2008 November 30, 20:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh and ps, i'm lazy, selfish and immature because i won't read 81 pages of you guys doing this crap? really?
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1218 on: 2008 November 30, 20:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I appreciate that. Sorry guys but I'm definitely not going to read 81 pages of this, don't tell me you would either.

No but you can skim, type in key words or use the search button.  Plus, it's only mentioned alot and everything so kinda hard to miss unless you aren't putting forth any effort at all.  If you can't then why should we?

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2008 November 30, 20:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh and ps, i'm lazy, selfish and immature because i won't read 81 pages of you guys doing this crap? really?
Yes as a matter of fact you are. You're lazy because you wont' go back and read even the smallest amount, and your selfish and immature because you came on here bitching to everyone that the shitty site is down when we all know that, so yes you are.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
dollface
Landlubber

Warzone photographer extraordinaire.

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2008 November 30, 20:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.

Is there a particular reason you added about 9 'Y's to the word "way"? If it was for emphasize that we are, in fact, too serious, you could have simply used your words. That's what adults do, you know? We use our words. This is only one of the many reasons you were quickly identified as a 12. Please go away.

Also:

This is your shift key. Plz to be uzin' it, kthx.

P.S. I've read all 81 pages of this, so yes - I would expect you to at least attempt to catch the gist of the thread before posting.

ETA: Sorry for the redundant post! You all post like lightening.

InSIM burnination threads here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmh4o2m12jm.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1221 on: 2008 November 30, 20:48:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget idiotic and demanding - an essential ingredient of your interaction here.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1222 on: 2008 November 30, 20:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

P.S. I've read all 81 pages of this, so yes - I would expect you to at least attempt to catch the gist of the thread before posting.

That would be wayyyyyyyyy too logical

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: 2008 November 30, 20:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why? Why are you still here? Are we being too nice? Did we not explain ourselves properly? We've used pictures and small words and our fucking SHIFT KEYS to make ACTUAL WORDS. What more can we do? GET OUT! Then we can stop doing this crap.

i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1224 on: 2008 November 30, 20:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry guys but I'm definitely not going to read 81 pages of this, don't tell me you would either.

I have read pretty much every post of this thread, and if you were interested in what is happening with Insim, and the efforts that are taking place to restore it, you would too.
Coming in and being all waaah and 12 about it and demanding things isn't going to get you anywhere. Seriously.

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: 2008 November 30, 20:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap, hocake just STFU. If you had asked appropriately, I'm sure someone would give you the damn insiminator. But you act like we're losers because we refuse to listen to a stupid 12 who has an entitlement problem. Go back to your play room, I bet your dollies miss you 'cos you're so speshul in every way. In the sim world, there are 'nice' people (read: exchange tards controlled by benes and maxoids) and then there are real people. Deal with it.

Fake edit - Damn, three people posted before I did. I'm too slow to jump on a tard... Sad Cheesy
TashaFaun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: 2008 November 30, 20:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! Retard! We have read the 81 pages so piss off you lazy kid.

http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D753171
Check out my Sims 2 diary. You don't need to be a member to leave comments so leave me a message! Smiley
dollface
Landlubber

Warzone photographer extraordinaire.

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: 2008 November 30, 20:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be wayyyyyyyyy too logical

Cheesy *roffle*

You're right, what was I thinking? I should know better than to attempt to reason with the 'youngin'.

InSIM burnination threads here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmh4o2m12jm.

Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: 2008 November 30, 20:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget idiotic and demanding - an essential ingredient of your interaction here.

You forgot greedy.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: 2008 November 30, 20:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!!EINZZZZZ

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »