PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 20:04:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 906088 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1200 on: 2008 November 30, 20:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehehehehe...Astonishingly, she beat out the front runner for the honor of the first Oasis ban. And I didn't forget to ban her username. Or her IP.  Cheesy

I love a good underdog story. Gives us all hope.

Hey you, littlemissthing, NUHUH!!

ETA: *glomps cala*

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1201 on: 2008 November 30, 20:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i just started playing sims again and it's breaking my heart that i don't have the insimenator.  Angry

Good.

The real tragedy is someone might've offered it to you if you hadn't stomped into our forum, refused to read and keep up like we all do (some of us are missing sleep over this) and worried about a damn toy while everyone else is rushing to restore a whole community and consoling its homeless members. I'm sure someone has the toy you're looking for. Ask around. Just not here. And stay off Insim. (You'd know why if you'd read any of this)

And don't even think about replying with 'AW you guy are so MEAN why cen't you b nice!' Just don't.

*I'm cranky, can you tell?*

Saharia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2008 November 30, 20:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also posted over at Oasis, trying to lure in the creators to her site. I'd rather drink dog water than go to her place.

ETA: D'oh! Ninja'ed!!

Hehehehehe...Astonishingly, she beat out the front runner for the honor of the first Oasis ban. And I didn't forget to ban her username. Or her IP.  Cheesy

She was banned? Why? *curious Devilfish is curious*

Aside from the general batshit craziness she suffers from, one of my mods is someone she flung out of her forum over a very politely phrased concern ON ANOTHER SITE. When I say no dramaz, I mean it. And that person is drama in a time bomb. I'm not a ban happy person, in fact I hate doing it, but not with people like that who only exist to cause problems. I know there are other people that like her and haven't had problems with her, more power to you. I however have no interest in even giving her brand of crazy a chance. Tongue
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2008 November 30, 20:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay, my bad. i only used the site to download it, i didn't keep up with the community itself and it's members. because just like this, internet forums = dramaaaaa. I just wanted the downloaded. sorry for being soooo selfish and inconsiderate. shit.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2008 November 30, 20:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wanna nip over to the other place for a nice cuppa?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1205 on: 2008 November 30, 20:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: *glomps cala*

Did you just glomp me?!?!?! DID YOU!??!

okay, my bad. i only used the site to download it, i didn't keep up with the community itself and it's members. because just like this, internet forums = dramaaaaa. I just wanted the downloaded. sorry for being soooo selfish and inconsiderate. shit.

Too bad, so sad. Should have been convincingly more than 12, and we would have helped. No insimenator for you.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
brittanyhocake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2008 November 30, 20:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2008 November 30, 20:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this is stuuuuupid. i'm not even going to read all of that. when is the site supposed to be back up? and is there an alternative link? i just started playing sims again and it's breaking my heart that i don't have the insimenator.  Angry

Hummm.... I was going to sink my claws in you for that comment but I see you just posted... I guess I accept your crappy appoligy but Im still not handing you over my copy of the insimenator since your a little shit and I would rather not dirty my fur by dealing with you. If you had been a participating member of the site you would understand that their might be drama but thier was also deep freindships created on that site... I found the man I love on that site, I found my 4 closest friends on that site plus I have a dozen more friends from that site and now we are homeless... so learn a lesson and read the freeking thread before you insert foot in mouth or I will have to rip you an new one.
TashaFaun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2008 November 30, 20:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.

STFU and GTFO?

http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D753171
Check out my Sims 2 diary. You don't need to be a member to leave comments so leave me a message! Smiley
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2008 November 30, 20:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and Brittany, I know that you most likely aren't going to go back and catch up with what has been going on because you're lazy, selfish, and immature, so I'm going to say one thing: do not go on Insim. Devilfish said this also but I'm going to say why. Pescado is trying do something very important with the site which requires people to not even attempt to load it. If you even attempt you load it, you can completely destroy his progress. Don't do it. Tell your little freinds too. Dont go on the site.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2008 November 30, 20:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wanna nip over to the other place for a nice cuppa?

Bring back donuts we're getting a little peckish. thnx

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1211 on: 2008 November 30, 20:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then why are you here posting about it, if you don't care about communities? Did you make an account just to let us all know you want something? Insim is down, you noticed that much, but you didn't think anyone would be affected by this other than the people who just wanted the hack (that's you, wanting your shiny toy NAO!)? That's a little short-sighted, to say the least. Should have thought about it. How did you get here anyway, and why did you make an account, if ou hate the dramaz so much?

Sorry, but you're surounded by cranky pirates on a very short leash who are itching to sink their claws into anything Insim related. Best to back away slowly.

Fucking HELL! I told you not to do that! I'm sooo sick of the "Boohoo you gys so MEAN" routine!. You signed up for an adult forum to whine. Fuck that. If you want fake-ass glitter fun fests controlled by the grin mafia where every harsh word is promptly deleted, try that other forum we're talking about.

Aside from the general batshit craziness she suffers from, one of my mods is someone she flung out of her forum over a very politely phrased concern ON ANOTHER SITE. When I say no dramaz, I mean it. And that person is drama in a time bomb. I'm not a ban happy person, in fact I hate doing it, but not with people like that who only exist to cause problems. I know there are other people that like her and haven't had problems with her, more power to you. I however have no interest in even giving her brand of crazy a chance. Tongue

Win. I hd problems with her and she had problems with me, so in the end I'd promised to stay out of her way. I intend to keep that promise, but I'm still a little sore about it (as I'm sure she is as well). Trying very hard not to gloat, having been swepped up in a shitstorm with her before.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1212 on: 2008 November 30, 20:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're so right - I should have been nicer.

Nice enough for you?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1213 on: 2008 November 30, 20:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt has taken insim to his underwater lair, where it sits next to his dolphin statue collection.  Pescado is trying to get it back, but is a slow moving process because not everyone is reading the thread here and instead only worried about how to get downloads and therefore causing moar problems.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2008 November 30, 20:42:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cat says all.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: