PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 08:58:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 908651 times)
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #945 on: 2008 November 30, 01:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cookies?? brownies?? chocolate??  Grin

sh-shh-share?? ...............

what share???
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2008 November 30, 01:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, I'm still waiting on my piece of birthday cake.  And she drank ALL the rum??  That's really going to up the boredom on a Saturday nite. 

On a side note, I was looking back through my 71,000 + files of custom content (yes, I am a download ho) and I have quite a bit of stuff from Insim.  All of it is over 6 months old, however.  But, if there are things missing, I might possibly have them.  Grin

ETA:  Jewel, I wish you'd post more.  You are full of win.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2008 November 30, 01:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I rather like that one.  Smiley
I can picture the front page graphic already.

Yeah, I like FalloutSims also... Im picturing a mushroom cloud and sims climing out of wreckage... mabey the self sims of the insim staff so they can represent all of us insim members that had to abandon ship and become refugees.

*Opens up another bottle of rum and passes it around*
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 2008 November 30, 01:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: heartless
Well, I tried to ignore any topics I was uninterested in, but I honestly can't even read twelvespeak at all, or many established Internet abbreviations for that matter (I still don't know what "FTW" means!).

Are we talking about the 12 speak at InSim? Besides mashing the thanks button a few times - and one of those was totally insincere since I was just confirming that I had bought a gold star (?) for my avatar - I never really took part. Not edgy enough. And unlike PMBD, there was no cause involved  (well, other than seeing if Kathy could EVER pay off her fucking servers).

Paden, it's Beatle Boy's B-Day?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2008 November 30, 01:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does that not surprise me in the least? And, AW, watch for a text with something you needed earlier, ok? And yep, it be the Beatle-boy's birthday, he's all of five.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: 2008 November 30, 01:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got the text.  Takin care of business now.  Thx  Kiss

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 2008 November 30, 01:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Paden
And yep, it be the Beatle-boy's birthday, he's all of five.

Tell him Snarky wishes him a happy birthday -  Cheesy. Also give him this advise: Never trust a gaming company (or overly needy site owners, for that matter). They'll take your money and break your heart, and then the only comfort you'll have left is in a bottle of rum. -  Undecided

Meh. On second thought, just wish him a happy birthday from me. -  Cheesy
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 2008 November 30, 01:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, couldn't come out of lurk mode until I had me flag to unfurl. I never imagined it flying in the smoking winds of Hurricane Walt though. I am a lurker on many sites, watching and learning and trying to stay out of trouble. My creating skills are extremely limited but I can appreciate the effort it takes for bigger and finer things. Many places I check daily, including InSim and InSimadult. My eyebrows pretty much took permanent refuge in my hairline about the same time as for everyone else.

One of the things about being a staunch lurker is that you come to see many sides to any particular topic. The thing that has impressed me most is how the larger community has put aside many of its oldest and dearest disputes in this catastrophic moment. It is a shining example of caring and just plain simple kindness. I am impressed and pleased to be a part of such a community. This very thing is part of what an outsider just can't understand. Sims players and Sims forums are unique when compared to any other game. Those that haven't played it, won't get it. Those that haven't taken part in forums and customizing their games, also won't get it.

I just want to say thank you to all of the mods, admins and heads of ALL of the forums. You give a lot to everyone by keeping content on the web where it can be found and enjoyed. You give a lot to us when sorting posts, downloads and assorted daily crap we never even hear about.

*cracks open a case of rum and hands out bottles*
Here's to ya and my thanks for it.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 2008 November 30, 01:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and that ^ is why I love the sims community so much

more rum? i hear a hangover calling!
Lael
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2008 November 30, 02:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and that ^ is why I love the sims community so much

more rum? i hear a hangover calling!

Me dear, I have a few spare flags, if you'd like one... You seem somewhat naked 'mongst the company here. Let me know. I make the finest traditional colors ever to decorate a modern mast.

Wink
scoobnut
Landlubber

Live long and prosper

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 2008 November 30, 02:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi there Cheesy  I've been a long time lurker at Insim and found it a great site, always friendly and helpful.
I have been following the Insim saga and am angery at the way things were done and don't trust Walt (but then I learnt a long time ago never trust anyone), Walt saw a chance of making money and took it way else would a non simmer get involved with a sim site, may we be designers, those that make hacks or the ones that give technical help we have a unique bond and that bond is the Sims and Walt will never understand, he has to play the game, get involved with the families he plays and love each sim, clap with enjoyment when their born and grieve when the go with the Reaper until then he will never understand us.
I think the site is doomed but was delighted to find the family (you guys) still going strong.
Sorry for being soppy I must have been hit on the head  Wink
I was thinking of a name and thought of the muskateers One for all and all for one and thought of the name All for sims or Sims for all after all we are just that all for sims
Hey! it could be worse, I'm a Star Trek lover..fan...nut  Grin
MistaEff
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2008 November 30, 02:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pick on his stupidity, stubborness, and downright rude attitude. All of those he can help. But he cannot help his appearance.

That's totally fair, Missbonbon. But it's not the arrangement of the new CEO of "Insimenators.net"'s face that bothers me. It's that weird vibe he's got, like:

Guy is creepy.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 2008 November 30, 02:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THAT was awesome.  Rum for you for your first post being full of win!

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 2008 November 30, 02:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that a young Anthony Perkins? That man could pull off creepy so damn well...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
chynna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 2008 November 30, 02:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does look remarably like him - and yes, creepy.....
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: