PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:18:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893653 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #915 on: 2008 November 29, 22:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The armpit vagina always makes me laugh. It doesn't actually look real. XD *giggle* Lily, you're a riot. Cheesy

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2008 November 29, 22:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YAY! Cala, have I told you lately I love you?  Kiss

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2008 November 29, 22:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Cala, Walt's Mom, Mrs. Thiessen attended the awards also...did you know she was in the great depression?

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #918 on: 2008 November 29, 22:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the armpit Cala.  Tongue  Can this be the absolute last time???

Never.

Maybe this will do the trick, Alexia (though the armpit is LULZ).

Damn. Should have waited for the next page. Nevertheless:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2008 November 29, 22:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Lorelei!!! (Baaaaa) You can now have the rum I was going to use to clear my mind of hairy scary armpits. (Alas, what has been seen....)

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2008 November 29, 22:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second, it's disgusting K&E have probably been making a profit on all this, scamming everyone.... But notice, not many people are surprised since they acted so shady *at the time* even - Not telling people how much more they needed, not taking down the drive post for quite a while (if ever? I barely visit), etc. I do feel sorry for all the people who sunk lots of time and effort into keeping the site running. That really sucks for you guys. Sad

This is what pisses me off, that they would scam so many people.  I never donated to Insim because their begging seemed so fishy to me, and their user base so young and vulnerable to having the wool pulled over their eyes.  Then they'd disappear again, only to return several months later to pull the same trick or treat routine, once even holding the damn object over people's heads.  Rude.

I know the admins and mods did their jobs to keep the forums running the smooth way it appears to have done, and I applaud them.  It's not their fault the owners were a couple of asshats.  
cheekylilgirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2008 November 29, 22:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I vote to note include Walts' name at all in the mirror site, it brings up too many queasy feelings of disgust in my stomach.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 2008 November 29, 22:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is for you 

why thank you ... that is much needed ... and Skadi for the rum!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: 2008 November 29, 22:39:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado could do Insimenator.com .com is better than .net anyways.

how about letting the staff that want to go over to this new proposed site help choose the name? With all due respect, from what I've read here, a lot of you spit on the insim community anyway because we let in the 12s, teens and tween, who, it has to be said, actually cause a lot less drama than the so called adults...

Actually - there are a lot of people who were a part of the Insim community and some of us for four years even.  I know that its not always obvious, but there you have it.  A lot of us are upset too.

I just ask folks stop fighting over who -really- cares and who has invested the -most- time.  We should be coming together and appreciating the help given by those in a position to do so.  Okay?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2008 November 29, 22:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eric was the only site owner I have ever known to give out an address where kids too young to have paypal accounts could send their money orders and cash.  To take children's money knowing they didn't need it to keep the site going was very low.

Actually to accept children's money at all under any circumstances was quite low.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: 2008 November 29, 22:48:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why thank you ... that is much needed ... and Skadi for the rum!
Well you can also just take a vicodin...I heard they have the same effect.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2008 November 29, 22:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enough, I think the idea is gotten about the scamming, how low it was and all of that. That part is behind us. What is needed is to move forward and bring shit to the table that hasn't been brought before. Now, I am going to step out of the room, kiss my kid happy birthday and have a smoke when I get to the upper floor of the house.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2008 November 29, 22:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eric was the only site owner I have ever known to give out an address where kids too young to have paypal accounts could send their money orders and cash.... 
Now that just blew me away...This is paysite mentality. We'll try and milk the young ones dry to line our pockets. Nice, really classy.
As if they weren't getting enough from (working and unemployed) adult members in the first place. My opinion of these two just keeps getting lower and lower.

E.T.A: Happy birthday Paden's son! Have a great day!

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: 2008 November 29, 22:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, pass along a hoppy birdday from me - and I hope its the most wonderful one ever.

And I'm being good - not even peeking to see if Walt's gotten back yet to respond to anything folks have said.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2008 November 29, 23:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, tell M I'm still enjoying my kisses he blew me this morning and he's still my favorite little guy.  Happy Birthday again to him! 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: