PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:52:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893594 times)
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #900 on: 2008 November 29, 21:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the spitting business.

*More lulzy brilliance*

And ya we joke and spork and get indignant about shit, but this is our forum, so we can do whatever the fuck we want. So if you wanna hang out and join the fun, please do. If you just wanna get all pissy on our asses, fuck off somewhere else.

Fangurling here Grin

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #901 on: 2008 November 29, 21:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley Oh Cala.. my eyes cannot unsee that macro ever again.. *giggles* That's disturbing..

All of my macros are disturbing. Remember armpit vagina?  Cheesy

*fiendishly waits for someone to say what's armpit vagina*

You know what, a lot of people here have been putting a lot of time and effort into trying to make this whole thing happen.

For some people, it's never, ever enough - never ever.  

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 2008 November 29, 21:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked I've spent quite a chunk of time wading through this thread... Goodness.

First off, I want the $11 I donated back in Jan. back.  Tongue Broke druid is broke, and could use it. Second, it's disgusting K&E have probably been making a profit on all this, scamming everyone.... But notice, not many people are surprised since they acted so shady *at the time* even - Not telling people how much more they needed, not taking down the drive post for quite a while (if ever? I barely visit), etc. I do feel sorry for all the people who sunk lots of time and effort into keeping the site running. That really sucks for you guys. Sad

This Walt person has definitely bitten off more than he can chew. /vastunderstatement

I don't mean to be all sensitive or whatever you want to call it, but I dislike the slamming of his appearance. I know lots of people do it to Atwat too, but it just sounds so juvenile and drags us down a bit from our obviously-superior position. Wink It strikes me as very 12 to be like "Yeah and he's UGLY TOO!" as a finishing argument. Just my thoughts at least, and I just wanted to bring it up once - I won't mention it again.

Also, I am seriously disturbed by the offering of Pescado cookies. Are they laced with something? What would be considered "tough" cookies, since clearly those are the only kinds he would enjoy? I believe there's likely some kind of deadly poison in them that, of course, Pes has spent the last few years developing an immunity to. After I saw him quote the Princess Bride I now have it on brain. Of course Squinge should come over to "the dark side" but maybe... don't eat the cookies just yet. Wink

Fake edit: In the time it took to write this, 25 new replies were posted. O_o Apologies if someone already addressed what I did, I did a quick skim through of the replies but may have missed it.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 2008 November 29, 21:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh* OK, I can eat humble pie ... yeah, sorry folks, 'spitting' was harsh and yes, you're right, I AM pissed off but have no right to take it out on everyone else, I DO have a life outside insim and yes, I do know what MATY is like, I'm not oblivious and yes, I DO know what effort it being put in to get all the stuff

I DO have a sense of humour but at the moment I admit it's a little difficult to see it

if someone could point me to the chill pills that would be most dandy *offers olive branch*
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 2008 November 29, 21:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you come from insim thedom, please stay.

Haha nice pic yeah I came from insim but i wasn't to active there, nor anywhere else...I'm more of a lurker type   Wink Oh, and I happened to capture another picture of Walt at the Dirt Cheap Advirtising Award Ceremony.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 2008 November 29, 21:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley Oh Cala.. my eyes cannot unsee that macro ever again.. *giggles* That's disturbing..

All of my macros are disturbing. Remember armpit vagina?  Cheesy

I was trying not to say it's name.. it's like saying "myxlplyx" three times or something.. I just remember this lot furiously posting so it wasn't at the top of the page. Wink For the Insim people I would also like to point out that I too donated both times when Kathy was in a flat panic and the site was about to close.. lots of people around here did because we help free sites. Because we beleive in them. That's also why Pescado's doing what he's doing now. So we need to support what he's doing and sort the details out later.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #906 on: 2008 November 29, 22:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if someone could point me to the chill pills that would be most dandy *offers olive branch*

Out of chill pills, but there is plenty of rum!

[I really really want to beetlejuice the armpit vagina!]

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2008 November 29, 22:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the staff ought to be the ones to name the site, being as we're the ones who're gonna be taking care of us. I know that a lot of us don't want anything to do with the old name.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #908 on: 2008 November 29, 22:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha nice pic yeah I came from insim but i wasn't to active there, nor anywhere else...I'm more of a lurker type   Wink Oh, and I happened to capture another picture of Walt at the Dirt Cheap Advirtising Award Ceremony.

Stay here - most funny.

[I really really want to beetlejuice the armpit vagina!]

Blame Skadi.

I think the staff ought to be the ones to name the site, being as we're the ones who're gonna be taking care of us. I know that a lot of us don't want anything to do with the old name.

Yeah. We know. We get it. Enough now.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 2008 November 29, 22:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh* OK, I can eat humble pie ... yeah, sorry folks, 'spitting' was harsh and yes, you're right, I AM pissed off but have no right to take it out on everyone else, I DO have a life outside insim and yes, I do know what MATY is like, I'm not oblivious and yes, I DO know what effort it being put in to get all the stuff

I DO have a sense of humour but at the moment I admit it's a little difficult to see it

is for you 

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 2008 November 29, 22:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, Skadi.

Armpit vagina, Armpit vagina...

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2008 November 29, 22:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In theory this post should have obliviated Cala's scary macro to the previous page! (Armpit Vagina DO NOT WANT!)

Pass the brain bleach now, Cala pleaze?

edit: Oh, noes I has failed  Shocked

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 2008 November 29, 22:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*falls over laughing hysterically* it's nice to see the armpit vagina's powers have not diminished with the passing of time, luv..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2008 November 29, 22:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're not grudge holders here.  I have been a long standing member and donator of Insim.  I know Kathy personally and am really shocked by this, like many others are.  When Insim needed money, posts were made here and many of us donated money to help out everytime we were asked.  

I was never much of a poster at Insim, no special reason, just didn't.  A word of advice, don't take everything so literally or personally and you will be much better off.  

So have some rum and cookies and let Pes work his magic.  Alot of people may not like/understand him, but when it comes to making things happen and getting the job done, he's the man.  

Thanks for the armpit Cala.  Tongue  Can this be the absolute last time???

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #914 on: 2008 November 29, 22:12:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this will do the trick, Alexia (though the armpit is LULZ).

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: