PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 01:45:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 906660 times)
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #885 on: 2008 November 29, 21:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to donate to anyone using a Nemo wallpaper unless Dory is also present in the background.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 2008 November 29, 21:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont think anyone spits on insim.  I think that just because we dont choose to post over there because of the 12's doesnt mean that we have a problem with Insim in general. We might let you know that we dont like all the 12ness but if you take that as spitting on the entire site you may be a little touchy.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 2008 November 29, 21:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The big thing is, I don't think Walt should be in the title.. because it's not exactly 100 percent less Walt then, is it?  Wink

Eledhel the reason why Pescado's doing this is so you can have an environment with handsfree management again and you guys can have a home, I'm sure you won't hate whatever he comes up with. I personally don't spit on Insim, I just didn't visit there much because I didn't have time.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: 2008 November 29, 21:37:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to donate to anyone using a Nemo wallpaper unless Dory is also present in the background.

But you get Dory in the super sekrit donation area! "DONATE NOW"!!!1!!!!  Cheesy

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
chynna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 2008 November 29, 21:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has taken a good part of the day to wade through....59 and going pages, but I felt the need to comment.  Pescado is doing the Sims community a great service by pillaging.  As far as names for the new site....have a contest, it would be the most fun had by all.  The top 5 could be voted on by the staff or El Presidente could do the choosing himself - after all he is the one doing all the work - in spite of well meaning members of the community. I was a member of insim, and had contributed in the past, but quit going myself some months past except to download occasionally - from the adult site.  It's going to be an interesting ride these next few days/weeks.  
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 2008 November 29, 21:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you get Dory in the super sekrit donation area! "DONATE NOW"!!!1!!!!  Cheesy

Lulz!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 2008 November 29, 21:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how about letting the staff that want to go over to this new proposed site help choose the name? With all due respect, from what I've read here, a lot of you spit on the insim community anyway because we let in the 12s, teens and tween, who, it has to be said, actually cause a lot less drama than the so called adults...

How about taking that big pointy stick out of your ass and stop biting the hand that's saving your beloved site? Its you and the other mods that have jumped ship and have come over here that are causing grief. We're having fun, you might have heard of it. I think its disguisting you're behaving like this when we're all on the same side. Pissed off? Take it out on the people that caused all this - Kathy, Eric and Walt Roll Eyes

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 2008 November 29, 21:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am i the only one who thinks Walt has ridiculously beady eyes, with those little Donald Trump lips.

Nah dude - he's totally like Marshall Applewhite.

See?
You might be right, but I still think I see Donald Trump.

« Last Edit: 2008 November 29, 21:58:37 by thedom » Logged

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
TashaFaun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 2008 November 29, 21:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually cause a lot less drama than the so called adults...

First of all, you are an idiot. You came in here guns blazing and pissed off. Your "home" is being saved so maybe it's time to STFU and GTFO. It's not the drama that we try to get away from. No, we like drama and MOAR FIGHT (not speaking for the phorum more for MATY). What we don't like is stupid fucking idiots who can't pull a coherent sentence together (which covers many posters at InSIM). This is what makes a 12. If you knew anything outside of InSIM you would know that. Apologies, I didn't mean to burst in. I mostly post at MATY but this idiot was getting annoying.

http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D753171
Check out my Sims 2 diary. You don't need to be a member to leave comments so leave me a message! Smiley
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #894 on: 2008 November 29, 21:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you come from insim thedom, please stay.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 2008 November 29, 21:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My eyes! They meltz0red! two incarnations of the Walt on the same post!!!! (FTW thedom and Cala)

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
chynna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 2008 November 29, 21:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  That's too funny - I've laughed a whole lot this day.....Laurel & Hardy, Keystone Cops, Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis, Tom & Jerry, Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote.....the list just keeps getting longer as do the pages....
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 2008 November 29, 21:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me if I don't speak for everyone here, but no one "spits" on InSim. No, alot of us didn't like the way Eric and Kathy would come around every six months with the front page covered in, "ZOMG Teh servers will EXPLODE if we don't have eleventy million dollars by tomorrow!", but we didn't wish anyone there any ill will. 12's need a place too, and just because we don't want them crowding our phorum doesn't mean we don't want them to have a place to go. It seems like you are taking things really personally. Maybe you should take a break and calm down. Pes is working on it, chill and worry about a name when that time comes.  Wink

Well said. I havent seen anyone spitting on InSim because it lets in 12s. The only spitting I've seen is on K&E's behaviour or the 12s behavior. PMBD and MATY get spit on because we're mean and have a dislike of noobs. But you don't see us complaining to every other forum. So what? if you don't like a forum stay off of it. Pes is helping to save whats left of insim and a select few (I'm horrible with names) have been bitching the entire time. I think we all need to relax, grab some rum, and let what happens happen.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 2008 November 29, 21:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the spitting business.

You know what, a lot of people here have been putting a lot of time and effort into trying to make this whole thing happen. A lot of people here, myself included, have said that even though  InSim was not necessarily our kind of place, it serves as an important meeting place for a lot of players. In particular the 12's and their blinkies. A lot of people here, myself included, have at one point or another even paid some money to keep that place going even though we didn't go there.  A lot of people here were in fact were first on the scene of the crime and first to jump into action. Nobody here is doing this for themselves. Trust me, if we want something we just take it.

And ya we joke and spork and get indignant about shit, but this is our forum, so we can do whatever the fuck we want. So if you wanna hang out and join the fun, please do. If you just wanna get all pissy on our asses, fuck off somewhere else.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 2008 November 29, 21:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley Oh Cala.. my eyes cannot unsee that macro ever again.. *giggles* That's disturbing..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: