PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:43:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893665 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #795 on: 2008 November 29, 15:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And no thanks to some people, they are melted again.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #796 on: 2008 November 29, 15:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1 ~ This site's not the only one doing this.

And since you know other sites are doing this, have you told them Pes is mass downloading and to stop?

Again, remember the golden rule: Pillage, THEN burn.

I await burn orders! Cheesy

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: 2008 November 29, 15:57:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not a fucking competition.  Your going about this all wrong.  Calm down.

Q - Check your pm

ETA:  Should we post something at MTS2 and other sites to stay off Insim while pillaging, uhm, I mean the backup is being done?  What would help, Pes? 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #798 on: 2008 November 29, 15:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know, the people at GoS, PMBD, MATY, Sims Oasis and Simscave know about this effort and are holding back. Sure, it's hardly everyone, but I thought it was enough. Who else is trying to back the whole thing up, I wonder?

Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: 2008 November 29, 16:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, just let Pescado pillage everything, and we can burn what's left at Walt's later. What is the progress so far Pes?

The only person I feel sorry for is Walt's mother. Several thousand down the hole. I doubt she'll be lending her son much money ever again.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: 2008 November 29, 16:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1 ~ This site's not the only one doing this. 2 ~ Evidently you think everyone's going to catch Pes' little statement already 2 pages back and are following it. 3 ~ No spouting on my part, I've got 3 years invested over there. Can you say the same?

Again - bite me- you're not the only one with a vested interest - and I've been around MTS and InSim on and off since day one. SO why don't you quit acting like all of this is a plot to make your life miserable and do something useful, like go post at other sites telling people to get off InSim until further notice?

Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: 2008 November 29, 16:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

unless Walt has actually got some common sense finally and cottoned on?

.......... nah!

it's none of the current active admins I'm fairly sure about that, but I would imagine K&E still have full-mashings rights so maybe .....

you never know?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: 2008 November 29, 16:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, just let Pescado pillage everything, and we can burn what's left at Walt's later. What is the progress so far Pes?
About 450 MB of valuable data has been pillaged, representing an important complete chunk.

Unfortunately, server is meltz0r3d again.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: 2008 November 29, 16:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe those here who are site owners/admins could post a message on their front page.   Kate @ Parsiminous is really good about posting community info.  So maybe that could be a way that we could help get this done.  You are still going to have the idiots, though.

Pirate Alex, I have a friend who owns a Sims 2 freesite.  About a year ago he told me how much money he made from ads only - you could quit your day job.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #804 on: 2008 November 29, 16:05:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't done anything - no downloads whatsoever.  Nobody else is doing anything here either if they've read Pescado's statement.  Perhaps you should read more before you go spouting off and telling us what we should be doing. 

1 ~ This site's not the only one doing this. 2 ~ Evidently you think everyone's going to catch Pes' little statement already 2 pages back and are following it. 3 ~ No spouting on my part, I've got 3 years invested over there. Can you say the same?

1. Then why the fuck are you telling us off? I just told you no one here is doing anything.
2. We who read here, caught Pescado's statement. You're telling us off - go do it where it matters.
3. I've got 3 years invested here - I've read every single bit of it. Can you say the same?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: 2008 November 29, 16:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just posted in the relevant thread at Simbology to hold back on the slurping.  Also SublimeSimming has a thread.  Sims2Community does too.  The latter two have no guidance about downloading or buttonmashing.

ETA Who are the powers that be round here?  I implore you PLEASE can I have more PM allowance?  I am missing important communications as my box keeps filling up Sad

Our lil friend must be stopped.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: 2008 November 29, 16:10:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So while we're enjoying the fondue, has a new name been decided upon yet for the possibility of a  clone? InSimenator 2, InSimenator redux, InSimenator Vista?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: 2008 November 29, 16:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how 'bout we stay away from 'insimenator' ... too many bad memories
deathtowalt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: 2008 November 29, 16:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've got to take into account that members are seeing whats going on unless they're complete neophyte asshats and are trying to grab everything they can as well. Wouldn't you? The servers were slow even at 2:00 a.m. after last weeekend when the Watzinator took over at low load times so you can imagine what this is doing to them. I never did get onto the main site yesterday other than for about 2 minutes to post one comment in the mods area, then it was down all day ~ same for the adult side, obviously.

I'm not trying to start an arguement in here where I'm a NewB and I have nothing against what the community as a whole is trying to accomplish especially those of you here. I've no idea as to when Pes is going to start his giant 7 cheezserver meltx0r either. If anyone should be notifying people it should be him I would think and that counts at sites he's been posting about it at like GoS. Take into account the majority of members at the InSIM sites have no idea as to who MATY, GoS, PMBD, or the newly formed Oasis even are or where and we all have a major problem.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #809 on: 2008 November 29, 16:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So while we're enjoying the fondue, has a new name been decided upon yet for the possibility of a  clone? InSimenator 2, InSimenator redux, InSimenator Vista?

I still rather like walt.hasbeendestroyed  Grin

I tried to warn them over at boolprop, but they locked the thread. Apparently the kiddis can't handle talk about an 'adult site'. It's hard to reach the younger members since most of the forums they visit don't allow talk of PMBD, insim adult or anything that might fry their wittle bwains. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm up for it.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: