PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:38:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893582 times)
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #705 on: 2008 November 29, 08:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y-you mean the Easter Bunny isn't real?

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: 2008 November 29, 08:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I won't lie. I'm afraid of you. Besides, I've been twelve here once.

I know who you are - but there's always a chance at redoing it here.  Wink No grudges at PMBD.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: 2008 November 29, 08:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, Pirates! "Not the sharpest hammer in the drawer" is a famous meme. I thought pirates would be familiar with harpooning. What do you people do here all day, if you don't fight? Is this just some squidgy love-fest?
Unfortunately yes it is.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2008 November 29, 08:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y-you mean the Easter Bunny isn't real?

Don't worry. There's still Santa Claus!  Wink

Yo, Pirates! "Not the sharpest hammer in the drawer" is a famous meme. I thought pirates would be familiar with harpooning. What do you people do here all day, if you don't fight? Is this just some squidgy love-fest?
Unfortunately yes it is.

.....it's just not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved.  Cheesy
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 2008 November 29, 08:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi. to be truthful I only read about half of this thread.  :'(Im really sad about whats happening over at the Insim sites, Insimadult has been my online home for a little over a year now and Im so depressed seeing this happening. Im trying to be optimistic but the more I hear about this the more I realize that the ship is sunk...  Sad. Anyways Im glad you all are trying your best to save what you can just in case. Im trying to help a friend copie a story rite now off the adult site but unfortunatly the site has been down for me all night. I feel like my home has been torn down for a mall parking lot Cry

I havent decided where Im going to settle for a new home... I wanted to waite and see where my friends decided to go but with things a mess rite now...  Cry I dont know. Im basiclly going to all the free sites I know and double checking my accounts to make shure their still their just in case and making shure that I make my accounts resemble eachother enough that my friends can recognize me.

Why dose this have to happen now? Dosnt life suck enough without a job around the christmas season? Do I have to lose my 2nd family like this? Isnt it bad enough all my closest friends live hundreds of miles from me? Cry Now I have to watch while Walt messes up the one place I could go to and chat with my  friends and read my favorite storys  Cry
rosess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: 2008 November 29, 08:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

N00b here.  Not sure this is the right place to post, but this seems to be a helpful group.

I'm looking for a place to throw $100 a month at a website, but have some specific requirements.  I'm only willing to pay for content the site owner does not own, has never used himself, and cannot legally offer at any price.  This content can under no circumstances be guaranteed to be there tomorrow; what's more, it can't be there more than half the time now.  Also, as soon as I donate, there has to be a good chance I'll get slapped with a mandatory monthly fee on top of it.  Finally, I only want to deal with this merchant when more of my money is desired, so he cannot be a member of the community, have knowledge of the community, or have a vision for the site that includes the community in any non-mercenary way.

Bonus points if there is a webinar!!1!
astroth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 2008 November 29, 08:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it seems the server is fubar or the dippy lack of brians managed to take it offline.

Given what has been said as a result of the sudden and very poorly done takeover the collapse of InSim should not have been such a shock but needless to say it was since it appears nobody saw anything coming.

I applaud those who have taken the time to try and save as much as possible from both InSim sites.  The new owner if in fact its a new owner managed to do one thing right and that is cause a riot and a revolt.

I hope somebody once the dust settles compiles a list of where the creators from InSim ended up.

I wonder what I'll read later at InSim should it actually be back online otherwise what I'll be reading here
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2008 November 29, 08:31:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um....astroth?

Your avatar makes it very, very hard to read your posts.

Edited to say:  Thank you, astrothKiss
« Last Edit: 2008 November 29, 08:42:34 by mustluvcatz » Logged
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: 2008 November 29, 08:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um....astroth?

Adblock FTW.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2008 November 29, 08:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

umh yes.. Astroth, that's a bit painful on the eyes.. Keirra is adblock a standard feature on Firefox?

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: 2008 November 29, 08:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately yes it is.

There's this wonderful place you can be instead, where you can do it your way: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13776.0.html  Why you bother coming back when you don't like it at all is beyond me.

Um....astroth?

Adblock FTW.

IE FTL.  Some of us just like loser browsers. Tongue I can't bother to read flashy flashy avi posts.  

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
astroth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: 2008 November 29, 08:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats what I get for not really thinking about the effect that avatar would have on other people when I originally decided to use it.  Sorry to those it brothered and I've since changed it.

This Thanksgiving has been a very interesting one in regards to InSim it would seem
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: 2008 November 29, 08:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

umh yes.. Astroth, that's a bit painful on the eyes.. Keirra is adblock a standard feature on Firefox?

No, it's an Add-on. Definitely awesome to have. I use it all the time. If an avi bothers me, I nuke it with Adblock. It keeps me sane.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: 2008 November 29, 08:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI
don't know what's going on with Pes, but I just checked with my sister and she managed to save some of the stuff from Insimadult before the last meltdown.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 2008 November 29, 08:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get much from insimadult.  I arrived here a bit late and kept getting attacked by the busy sign.  About 2 am here it gave up on me.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: