PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 04:43:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 905943 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #690 on: 2008 November 29, 07:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You made it easier with your picture.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: 2008 November 29, 07:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm... not who you want to kill! Also, luckily, that doesn't give you any means to track me! I'm safe!

/nod

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: 2008 November 29, 07:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of us here aren't that easily offended, but don't take kindly to noobfests, and do not welcome 12s.

Please don't continue the idiocy of showing us your identity. Not a wise move on the net, Dollie, not a wise move at all.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 2008 November 29, 07:46:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Images on InSim? Explain yourself!

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 2008 November 29, 07:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't offended. Just annoyed. I'm over it, now.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: 2008 November 29, 07:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eep! Well! I... google! Google image search for "Nasty" "Gross" and "Ew." Walt. is also me, but I used some trashmail service. Also - I'm not a twelve and was  not acting like a twelve. I have seen the Twelve. I know the Twelve. I try to avoid the Twelve. I was, however, purposely trolling because I thought it would be funny and would lighten the mood. Obviously, I was wrong and I know this because everyone is sour over it - totally not my intention, and again, I apologise..

And my identity on the internet? My identity is Dollie Destroyable, that's all anyone knows and can know because I don't use my real name anywhere.

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 2008 November 29, 07:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eep! Well! I... google! Google image search for "Nasty" "Gross" and "Ew." Walt. is also me, but I used some trashmail service. Also - I'm not a twelve and was  not acting like a twelve. I have seen the Twelve. I know the Twelve. I try to avoid the Twelve. I was, however, purposely trolling because I thought it would be funny and would lighten the mood. Obviously, I was wrong and I know this because everyone is sour over it - totally not my intention, and again, I apologise..

And my identity on the internet? My identity is Dollie Destroyable, that's all anyone knows and can know because I don't use my real name anywhere.
Dollie that still was some of the best fucking entertainment around, do moar impersonations next time!

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 2008 November 29, 07:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, Pirates! "Not the sharpest hammer in the drawer" is a famous meme. I thought pirates would be familiar with harpooning. What do you people do here all day, if you don't fight? Is this just some squidgy love-fest?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 2008 November 29, 07:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you just put your face up for thousands of people you don't know to see? That's not bright, hon. Trust me, most people are pretty easily identifiable by their face. As a matter of fact, it's actually how I identify most of the people I know. Roll Eyes
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: 2008 November 29, 07:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was referring to your photograph. BTW, I was mildly amused by the bogus Walt posts.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 2008 November 29, 07:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So wait, you're not the real Walt?

*hands Paden back her boobs*

but honestly  Dollie they are right about the photos. not good. and thanx BTW I laughed from line 1

And yes I though it was humorous so if you wanna try and have a go at me for being a 12, feel free.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: 2008 November 29, 07:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, Pirates! "Not the sharpest hammer in the drawer" is a famous meme. I thought pirates would be familiar with harpooning. What do you people do here all day, if you don't fight? Is this just some squidgy love-fest?

Now who's sig had the quote from Ashbashtus? Something about a glitter fun-fest? I got it!

Quote from: Ashbashtus
Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: 2008 November 29, 07:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I'll ever understand people putting their pictures up on the internet. If it were me, I would have at least put some kind of a bellaclava or a wrestling mask on (as should be standard practice); otherwise how would I ever continue my career as an escaped convict/international spy/diamond smuggler.

Well, maybe someday someone will explain it to me. Huh

I don't get it either.  I don't do net pictures.  I've heard of this thing called "photoshopping".  Cheesy

Hey! I'm not twelve, I'm twenty! XD I only just LOOK twelve!

And sorry, Cala :< I will give you shortbread cookies instead! The dipped-in-chocolate-rolled-in-walnuts kind!

Well.....you could kermitflail convincingly about being called a 12. Cheesy I was soooo optimistic when I arrived and saw the last post by "Walt" and got to page 34, skimming fast to read the drama at the end. Didn't happen - but I was too optimistic to begin with - the idea the guy would get a handle on "PMBD is community drama central" in a day or so is way overestimating his sims knowhow.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #703 on: 2008 November 29, 08:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dollie that still was some of the best fucking entertainment around, do moar impersonations next time!

Lol, you're too kind. Eh, this shit's the pits though, isn't it? I never did post around Insim because it was LOLHUGE, but I think it's shitty BECAUSE it was huge. That was Internet Home to so many people, it's the internet likeness of finding out that your Landlord sold your apartment building and it's going to be made into a parking lot.

Kenmtl, you had me in stitches, too. And.. well, about the photoes - yeah, I probably shouldn't share them, but I trust people here and at GoS, where I live. But I will try and not post them here, kay?

Grah, you guys keep posting before me :X

Cala, I won't lie. I'm afraid of you. Besides, I've been twelve here once.

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 2008 November 29, 08:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never heard of sharpest hammer in the drawer.
Never believed that Walt was Walt.
Never believed in the Easter Bunny, either.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: