PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:06:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893535 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #630 on: 2008 November 29, 06:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think he's Walt for some reason.
I don't know why but it's not him. He doesn't know about the BBS.

You people need to tell the difference.

Edit: It's not him, it's a sockpuppet pretending to be him. You guys phail at recognizing the joke!

Umm I was the only one that phailed because I really think this guy is dumb, and I thought he was dumb enough to come here. (Hey it's happened before!) Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect and has a perfect sense of humor either.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2008 November 29, 06:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you for real?  THAT is his email addy at Insim?  No fucking way.  Maybe we should send him a personal invite to come out and play.

No, that's Joke Walt's email at "Insim". Wow, this thread is turning into a terrible Laurel and Hardy routine. Tongue
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2008 November 29, 06:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: It's not him, it's a sockpuppet pretending to be him. You guys phail at recognizing the joke!

Umm I was the only one that phailed because I really think this guy is dumb, and I thought he was dumb enough to come here. (Hey it's happened before!) Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect and has a perfect sense of humor either.  Roll Eyes
True, but make sure you reread things before jumping to conclusions ok.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2008 November 29, 06:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well thank you armywife. At least ONE person here was kinda close to considering thinking about almost being willing to take under advisement at least the possibility of an option to help me out. As for the rest of you stingy boob hoarders, why i outta.......

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 2008 November 29, 06:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, but make sure you reread things before jumping to conclusions ok.

Or I could have just slipped and I admitted I was wrong for it. Look at how many times things have been misinterpreted here. Ok said it was my bad and admitted it.

Well thank you armywife. At least ONE person here was kinda close to considering thinking about almost being willing to take under advisement at least the possibility of an option to help me out. As for the rest of you stingy boob hoarders, why i outta.......

I could go buy you some bewbies, but I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate me lending mine out.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2008 November 29, 06:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well i don't have boobs since I'm a guy but I can lend you my wonderful nipples. lol

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
MissMuffet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 2008 November 29, 06:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its so much easier to jump to conclusions I find. Seriously there is enough confusion over the whole situation without fake Walts running around making things more confounding.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: 2008 November 29, 06:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Well Missbonbon I almost ripped Walt apart, but the Absolut is slowing my senses and reaction just a bit.  Wink

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2008 November 29, 06:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Well Missbonbon I almost ripped Walt apart, but the Absolut is slowing my senses and reaction just a bit.  Wink

Lol. Mind sharing? All I've got here is Kahlua and no milk for it.  Cry Plus I'm out of vodka as well. But my roomie has stocked out fridge full of shitty beers so even if I did have vodka/milk I would have no room for them.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2008 November 29, 06:18:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kenmtl, you can use mine for the next two days, but then I need them back cause I have to go into town to get some stuff and I look funny with a flat chest.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2008 November 29, 06:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Offerings of breasts? That's a good start. Oh, I've a fantastic idea! I'm so brilliant. Why don't you women, with your breasts, take pictures of them! That would be a magnificent gift for the people who buy memberships at Insim Adult.

I've also been considering ordering someone to edit the Insimenator thing. I'd love it, if it charged a credit card every time it was downloaded, and every time it was used (per component, of course.) I'm sure your hacking people can manage this. Get on it, now.

I also want your souls, a Heath bar, and some more money. Also, I heard about a Nuke Family server? I want to buy that, so I'm going to go look for information.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2008 November 29, 06:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWW you guys!!

*huggles*

except for you thedom cause cats give me a rash then I'm gonna have to go buy cream and stuff and it'll get all over the sheets which means MOAR LAUNDRY and then of course rash cream is a HUGE turn off so you know that means no sexy time for me, anyhoo..

Don't sweat it MissBonBon, you're fun when your pissed!!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2008 November 29, 06:33:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who IS this Walt?  Shocked Wtf? Someone we know, or is it the real guy who is dumb enough to talk like that to the fans in the community?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2008 November 29, 06:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWW you guys!!

*huggles*

Bah! You won't get mine! I know you'll just waste them on expensive dinners and fur coats; don't think I know you won't, young man. Besides your gift to dear Walt will mean a lot more if you earn it yourself; if you like I can send you the numbers of several reputable surgeons who won't ask a whole lot of ugly, uncomfortable questions.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2008 November 29, 06:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who IS this Walt?  Shocked Wtf? Someone we know, or is it the real guy who is dumb enough to talk like that to the fans in the community?

It's a fake, just ignore him

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: