PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:08:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 894143 times)
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #615 on: 2008 November 29, 05:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's going to look bright, indeed. I'm thinking of replacing those annoying pop-up ads with ones that blink, and talk, and move - they'll get more attention, more clicks, and more revenue. And, since the site really isn't making money - get this, I've got a BRILLIANT idea for making special gifts for people who donate a certain amount. Plus, as an added feature, I'm really considering removing the "community" aspect. You creator people don't need to be bullshitting, but making things instead.

Oh yes, the future is so bright - I've got to wear my 500$ shades.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2008 November 29, 05:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt here. I found you, you demons! I found you by sacrificing children from the BBS to God Money. I really should have used the blood of freesite owners but as I know exactly ballsacks about this community I don't know where to get any. Moving on...

I have come to believe that you are trying to steal Insimenator, which I own - and all the content and members, which I also own - from me, who it rightfully belongs to because I paid for it. Theft is illegal, but with the piratesque frippery tossed around here I suppose you enjoy stealing things.

Well, I'm buying Mod The Sims 2. That is RIGHT. I can fuck you in more holes now! My enormous penis can now violate you doubly. Well, until I purchase this site, and as many of these magical "Forums" as I can. You people, with your rights and needs and moral convictions. Hah! It's all about money. My MOTHER CAN TELL YOU THAT. Get over it.

What are you doing, reading this? MONEY. GO MAKE THINGS FOR ME, SO I CAN CASH IN.

You sir, are a fuck twat. Congratulations.

1. We are not "stealing" Insimenator. You are "destroying" insimenator. Period. Look at how many creators that we did not "convince" to leave. They left because of your dumb ass. Congratulations on trying to not make yourself look like the bad guy.  Roll Eyes Plus if you actually really the front page of the booty you might get a clue as to why what we do in not stealing, and why it hasn't been shut down. Educate yourself before you spew your word diarrhea at us please.

2. I do not want you to fuck any holes. My mother taught me better than to screw trash. And why would Delphy sell you Mod The Sims 2? Gives us a logical answer and I might feel a little bit of belief in my heart, then just realize that your IQ is so low that if was gas used to power piss ant's motorcycle around the inside of cheerio, the ant would fail before he starts.

3. Enormous penis? Right. Guys who need to brag obviously are very lacking.

4. Purchase PMBD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh. I know for a fact Pes would not sell this or MATY in a hundred years. Kepp bluffing smalls.

5. Are you Thomass? Seriously dude. Money can't buy happiness. And with  your attitude, InSimenator will go down the hole. Wait it already has.

I can't wait until you phail so hard, so you get fucked by your own "enormous" penis.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2008 November 29, 05:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way things are going, there won't be much left of Insim to steal.  Holy shit...blinkies!  We love blinkies!  OMG...and special gifts.  Walt, you have saved us.   Tongue

ETA:  Missbonbon, I believe it's a joke.  Wink  However, the last line had me cracking up.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: 2008 November 29, 05:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes Sir, I'll go get started right now!!

Ok wait I don't actually make anything.

I'll just send all my mone......ok wait no, I don't have any of that either I gave it all to Peggy.

How bout if I just show you my boobs?

Dang!!!  I don't have have boobs.

Ok wait wait wait. Can I borrow someones boobs just for like two minutes? I promise I won't get them dirty or anything.

I CAN HAZ BLINKIES NAO!!!!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2008 November 29, 05:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way things are going, there won't be much left of Insim to steal.  Holy shit...blinkies!  We love blinkies!  OMG...and special gifts.  Walt, you have saved us.   Tongue

ETA:  Missbonbon, I believe it's a joke.  Wink

Ack! And I was hoping I would get to tell him off.  Cry Eh I shall use this Walt sock puppet for my amusement then.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: 2008 November 29, 05:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was serious...until he said he's buying MTS2.  Then I laughed so hard I damn near woke my kids.   Grin

Walt can go fuck himself anyway.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2008 November 29, 05:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kenmtl.....priceless.  Almost made me want to lend you my boobs.  

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2008 November 29, 05:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was serious...until he said he's buying MTS2.  Then I laughed so hard I damn near woke my kids.   Grin

Walt can go fuck himself anyway.

Same here. But obviously I did not find it funny. My anger over his stupidity got the best of me.

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2008 November 29, 05:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think he's Walt for some reason.
I don't know why but it's not him. He doesn't know about the BBS.

You people need to tell the difference.

Edit: It's not him, it's a sockpuppet pretending to be him. You guys phail at recognizing the joke!

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2008 November 29, 05:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He would be an absolute idiot to come here and pull that kind of shit.  When quite a few of the admins, creators and mods are members here.   However, it would be a lot of fun to kick him around a bit.  

MissMuffet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: 2008 November 29, 05:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually woke my cat from laughing so hard, but I could tell it was a joke strait off. The probable truth is that Walt made his ridiculous announcement thinking the community would be all happy about the upcoming changes and then he went off for the holiday. I bet he has no idea that the site has exploded and everyone has jumped ship.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #626 on: 2008 November 29, 05:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the whole I own the content and members thing seemed even too delusional for him.  But I've been wrong before!  lol

Did anyone look at his profile?  And his e-mail? rofl

raped@insimenator.net

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2008 November 29, 06:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA:  Misread your post HL.  Sorry for the blond moment.  Tongue

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 2008 November 29, 06:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone cares, I have the post that the bogus Walt put up at InSIM. It's in two parts because it was kind of large and I'll put it up on Photobucket or something tomorrow, if I don't just rar it up and post it to Media Fire.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
thedom
Landlubber

Arrg these are comfortable

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 2008 November 29, 06:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would go check his profile but I can't get on the fucking site since it's been down for like 2 hours.

There's Walt and his Mom at the Douche Bag Awards for Walt's Website.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: