PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 13:21:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 907024 times)
Chaavik
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #510 on: 2008 November 28, 22:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shake? I wanna hug whoever did that!
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: 2008 November 28, 22:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My understanding is that we're going to try to save InSim adult as well, though I don't know who, if anyone, is working on that right now.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2008 November 28, 22:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting kicked off insimadult when I sign in I get the busy message.  Then when it comes back up I have to sign in all over again, is any one else getting this
deathtowalt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2008 November 28, 22:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I can barley get into the site before it hangs, so my thanks to those of you that're pillaging.

Are there any plans for salvaging InSimAdult?

I'd sure like to her something about that as well. Contrary to possibly popular belief by alot of the community we're not all a bunch of sweaty palmed post adolescents looking for anything sheer or tittilating to drag to our (Mom's) basement so we can conduct our version of Sim pRoN. The adult side was home to a small but loyal group of regulars that not only wanted realism for our games but a social setting where we could discuss all manners of topics without being inundated with idiotic posts from the tweener demograph.
nixy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: 2008 November 28, 22:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm splitting my efforts between the adult and non-adult sites. I'm having better luck with the adult files, actually. The Warlokk stuff I'm getting is all from the adult side so far. I'm trying to get all the files by any creator I'm working on from *both* sites. Unfortunately, after getting in pretty regularly for quite awhile, I've had a HUGE slowdown in the last few minutes. I think my plans to get ALL the Warlokk files from both sites are now a bit over-ambitious. Anyway, I'm getting what I can.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: 2008 November 28, 22:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope so - never spent much time there, but I appreciated being able to find some sexy things for my sims on occasion, not to mention accurate skins.  I don't play with barbies and it always annoed me that girl sims loose bits from childhood on up - it also made me feel a bit like a pedo decided that this was still worthy of a teen rating O.o

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Chaavik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2008 November 28, 22:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely would want to salvage Insimadult because it is part of Insim with a community there.
cheekylilgirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2008 November 28, 22:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I've been missing in action for about a week or actually more and all this happens...

Okay, I have now tried to catch up a little with what the hell went on and am still rolling my eyes at the insanity of it all.  I have decided I don't want to be any part of a site that is run by Walt or any other Walts for that matter and plan on pulling my creations off as soon as I can.  Unfortunately being that it's end of month for me I have run my bandwidth into the ground and don't have the resources to do that as yet.  I plan as soon as my bandwidth is restored in a few days to remove all my files and delete the threads (mainly from Bloom and Warlokks guest sections).

As far as a mirror site run by someone that is known within the Sims2 and or Modding community, I am all for that.  Be it Pes or Delphy they would both know what they are doing.

I must go back to reading more now on the situation as it's a lot for me to catch up on.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 28, 23:07:46 by cheekylilgirl » Logged

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
NoOrdinaryRabbit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2008 November 28, 23:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this age of Jack Thompsons, where some people consider skins with nipples and any hint of body hair pr0n, sister sites like ISA and SexySims2 are necessary for anyone who wants a hint of realism in their game.

I've got just about all of jwilson5's stuff and I've been hitting the community genetics section trying to save all the custom skintones I can. But lthe server hasn't been very cooperative for me, either.  Tongue
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2008 November 28, 23:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went MIA for a few months due to nursing school and I dropped in to catch up on the juicy gossip and see what might actually be the shitstorm of the year. I've lurked at Insim maybe even longer than I have been lurking here, and it makes me sad to see that it's been taken over by a complete and total d-bag. And worse: a creepy, momma's boy d-bag.  Cry

The "get over it" comment was especially sensitive. My jaw hit my keyboard on that one. I can only assume that Walt and Thoma$$ are brothers.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2008 November 28, 23:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this age of Jack Thompsons, where some people consider skins with nipples and any hint of body hair pr0n, sister sites like ISA and SexySims2 are necessary for anyone who wants a hint of realism in their game.

I've got just about all of jwilson5's stuff and I've been hitting the community genetics section trying to save all the custom skintones I can. But lthe server hasn't been very cooperative for me, either.  Tongue

I just finished that one
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: 2008 November 28, 23:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've decided my simmies don't like Walt either:

Get it here

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
NoOrdinaryRabbit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2008 November 28, 23:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just finished that one

Finished jwilson or community genetics?

Has anyone started on bloom's adult stuff?
Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2008 November 28, 23:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, who just posted as "Walt." on insim? The pix were seriously creepy.  Ick!

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2008 November 28, 23:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

J wilson lol
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: