PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:00:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910309 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2895 on: 2008 December 04, 00:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I figured to hell with it, let my spelling mistake stay as a monument to the confusion Walt drives a person's mind to with his inept bumbling. Cheesy That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Cheesy

LOL Paden, really, you made my day  Cheesy; do you know what "putta" means in Italian? It's an ancient form, it originally meant "girl", but primarily it was a short for "puttana".

Sorry, don't feel offended, I fully agree with you, only I think I had a few extra lulz from your typo  Grin

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
staringthru
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: 2008 December 04, 00:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to start off by saying I think Its amazing how many friends people make on these websites. Its nice to see people still care about each other. I dont think anyone has posted this. I have been following the thread since the beginning but felt no need to post. Since everything I was thinking was posted anyway. I was wondering if anyone else noticed Kathys signature. It just says I love Walt over and over again! Is this a joke?
astroth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: 2008 December 04, 00:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I can read some topic's but can't seem to post in the one I want too.  I get a stinkin database error if I try to reply and also seems if you go into any of the download topics you'll get a database error as well.

Paden nice post in regards to your quiting.

I was able to kill my email address incase the dippy idoit tries to make money by selling that to spammers.  That is of course based on the fact he doesn't have a backup, which I find unlikely given how stable the site as been.

I agree with whomever called miros1 an idiot is right, has that person doesn't seem to have clue and hasn't brothered to follow things to get a better idea.

As for the InSim mod while there are other hacks and even cheats to allow one to do the things it did, it was kinda of handy to have it all in one place.  I'm also using the blender and find that it seems to be lacking some features I use from InSim but I'll keep hunting for other ways to do the things I use InSim for

I feel sorry for any who decide to stay with a doomed and already sinking ship.
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: 2008 December 04, 00:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...so much has happend in so little time.  I can't believe that he's trying to "fix" the forums himself.  Or maybe its his "expert". I once had a boss who thought it was a brilliant idea to cancel our contract with our tech guy (who was great) and replace him with a 17 year old kid who hadn't graduated high school yet......I imagine that this is the kind of "expert" Walt has hired.
*snip*

I think he might have just read a book:

« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 00:24:04 by raebchen » Logged

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: 2008 December 04, 00:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and Pes, go check your personal page, you've got a visitor message for you. You're gonna tell her that "u" is not "you"?  Grin

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2900 on: 2008 December 04, 00:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Paden, really, you made my day  Cheesy; do you know what "putta" means in Italian? It's an ancient form, it originally meant "girl", but primarily it was a short for "puttana".

Sorry, don't feel offended, I fully agree with you, only I think I had a few extra lulz from your typo  Grin

Ha, that was my first thought when I saw that too! The I thought it was something like 'pwned'. Now it's a typo? I luled either way.

Oh, and Pes, go check your personal page, you've got a visitor message for you. You're gonna tell her that "u" is not "you"?  Grin

Aw, missed it. Quote for a curious Devilfish?

Aoife
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: 2008 December 04, 00:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It says in a thread over at Oasis that all admins have been demoted to mods.
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: 2008 December 04, 00:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aaaaand InSim's gone down again.

It was like walking around a warzone in there!

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2903 on: 2008 December 04, 00:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was able to get in for a minute to change my email address to a spammotel one, but now I'm getting page cannot be displayed errors. Meh.

And Paden, your goodbye post was made of win.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2904 on: 2008 December 04, 00:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and Pes, go check your personal page, you've got a visitor message for you. You're gonna tell her that "u" is not "you"?  Grin

Please tell me you screenshotted that.  The damn place is down again.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: 2008 December 04, 00:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, Walt has done his usual trick of not consulting anyone and demoted the admins without any consultation or telling of what his plans may be

oh, and I've quit:

Quote from: ~Ali~
Hi Walt

I see that you have demoted the admins - this is a big site to run, you're certainly ambitious to try and admin it singlehandedly

Again, you have done this without consultation, I really do see a pattern emerging here. I was hoping that the upheaval of the last few days would have shown that you need to consult with people however it seems that my hopes have been dashed once again.

You opened up the hidden areas to the public and now you've closed off the staff sections completely, you admitted yourself that you were not familiar with the admincp section - Joy and I could have helped you with this, however it seems that you are more content to crash around on your own.

Have you, in actual fact, taken on board anything that we have said in the last few days? It seems not.

To that end, you can have my resignation here and now ... we had enough of being run roughshod by Kathy, we don't need another person at the helm who is going to decide things without even consulting the people that are working to keep the site running.

Enjoy running the great steaming pile of poo that has become InSIMenator.net

Have a nice day

Ali

I feel so much better now  Grin
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2906 on: 2008 December 04, 00:23:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It says in a thread over at Oasis that all admins have been demoted to mods.

True:

Well you gusy, sorry to say, but my claws have been removed. Walt the Witless has demoted all the admins to moderator status.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: 2008 December 04, 00:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No offense taken, Marhis! Cheesy From what I'm told, it's been deleted. A neutered dog has more balls than that idiot does and he's showing that he can't take opposition by doing shit like that. I wiped my entire info, including profile and left a new email addie: getstuffed@spam.com for the son of a bitch.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Katarama
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: 2008 December 04, 00:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to start off by saying I think Its amazing how many friends people make on these websites. Its nice to see people still care about each other. I dont think anyone has posted this. I have been following the thread since the beginning but felt no need to post. Since everything I was thinking was posted anyway. I was wondering if anyone else noticed Kathys signature. It just says I love Walt over and over again! Is this a joke?

Her sig says that?? Seriously disgusting   

Hiding till this all blows over
ThatScaryChick
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2909 on: 2008 December 04, 00:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it looks like Walt is doing a good job of destroying Insim all by himself.

thatscarychick.com and simsoaps.com
What Lies Beneath (A sims soap opera comic strip.)
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: