PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:38:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909895 times)
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2310 on: 2008 December 03, 04:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All your music choices reminded me of Bugs Bunny cartoons.  Now I see you as a smart version of Yosemite Sam. 

I kinda see Pescado as......Foghorn Leghorn   Tongue

a common 'Pescado comment'

Pescado dealing with '12ness'

Pescado planning to deal with Walt

Yaardarm, that was full of WIN!

WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: 2008 December 03, 05:03:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All your music choices reminded me of Bugs Bunny cartoons.  Now I see you as a smart version of Yosemite Sam. 

I kinda see Pescado as......Foghorn Leghorn   Tongue

a common 'Pescado comment'

Pescado dealing with '12ness'

Pescado planning to deal with Walt

Cheesy  Cheesy You now owe me a new keyboard and a monitor as well. Cheesy Cheesy Spewing from one's nose and mouth, I did not think was possible. I have learned now that it is. ROFLMAO

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: 2008 December 03, 05:04:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm at work atm. Grr. 4 hours to go till I am back at the computer screen. Alright, so Pescado is NOT going to let InSIM rot, he is just going to pillage it?

But isn't it a waste if no-one is going to update it? Unless Sakdi you know someone, or are prepared to do it yourself?
However, you stick Eric's name as credit over it's creation, (to cover your ass) and after that you guys are ethically scot free from adquiring it?

I mean in some cases, meticuously drawing and creating a mesh of let's say a retro TV (love em) and texturing it just right, is more liable to a "creative" licence, then lets say, fucking around with code. <-- code that exists already.
Is this the general concensus?

I don't use InSim, I could care less about it. This is just open for debate.  Don't you guys shoot me, I have a broken bottle 'ere!

*dodges the kittehs in sacks*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: 2008 December 03, 05:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use InSim, I could care less about it. This is just open for debate.

I'm kind of with you on it.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2314 on: 2008 December 03, 05:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean in some cases, meticuously drawing and creating a mesh of let's say a retro TV (love em) and texturing it just right, is more liable to a "creative" licence, then lets say, fucking around with code. <-- code that exists already.
Is this the general concensus?

I don't use InSim, I could care less about it. This is just open for debate.  Don't you guys shoot me, I have a broken bottle 'ere!

*dodges the kittehs in sacks*

That's exactly how I feel. I would repost a recolour or a new mesh that K&E did, but fucking around with someone else's code means that I would recognise he did the mod, but that it's pure EA and therefore fair game.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: 2008 December 03, 05:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see anything wrong with reposting or meta-modding. The caveats are that a reposting thing is not necessarily the most updated version (not a problem with things that NEVER UPDATE), and if you meta-mod anything of mine, it becomes non-Awesome and I won't support it. So nyah. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: 2008 December 03, 05:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skadi, no offense was meant to you whatsoever. I think the staff would feel as if we would be pulling a DL, sorry bout that. And as for InSIM and Pescado: Hell YEAH!! Sorry I couldn't get back right away to explain and apologize, had to put a sick kid to bed.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2317 on: 2008 December 03, 05:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say I am pretty damn impressed, Pes.  You really, kind of, don't suck at this type of thing.  Do you take mentorees?

I see you are working on the ISA files. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2318 on: 2008 December 03, 05:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sends hope for speedy recovery of sick Paden cub* And I think that means pillage the site, not the hack.

I just got finished loading my game with all the CC I've picked up and realizing I forgot my skins, eyes and cosmetics.  So, back to rifling through sites for that stuff.  If worse comes to worse, I do have my old downloads file rar'ed for a backup.

Oh, yeah, and then once all my base required CC is put back in my game, then I'll stop obsessing and take pictures of my -own- CC.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: 2008 December 03, 05:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy oh lord, I went to listen to the current theme music and I got the trilling at the beginning of the mission impossible music and felt my cockatiel stir under my keyboard.. and hit his head on the desk.. *chuckle* Poor bugger..

Pescado, very excellent work.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2320 on: 2008 December 03, 05:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say I am pretty damn impressed, Pes.  You really, kind of, don't suck at this type of thing.  Do you take mentorees?

Gotta admit...kinda fangurling Pescado right now.  Tongue

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: 2008 December 03, 05:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Barber of Seville I can get behind as music, that was one of my dad's favourites. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2322 on: 2008 December 03, 05:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh?  Did I read that right??? The cockatiel is under the keyboard?  I have a cockatiel as well, an a daft albino called Phoenix, and I'm just trying to envision how a cockatiel could manage to be under a keyboard  Huh

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: 2008 December 03, 05:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as we're back on the topic.

The price tag statement was referencing a post made by tabby questioning K&E's donation strategy and saying it might as well be considered a paysite. Given that, the insimenator could be considered booty and thereby ours to take and redistribute like any other pay file, because that's what we do. Although I respect her point of view, I didn't agree, nor do I now. Context is everything.

As a matter of fact, I even posed the question waaay back if adding the missing Insim features to Sim Blender would be something that TJ might do.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: 2008 December 03, 05:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a board that pulls out *chuckling* It's his favourite place to fall asleep. I pull the keyboard out, he gets on my knee, he bends his little head under his little wing, he falls asleep and my feet and legs gradually lose all feeling *giggles*

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: