PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:46:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite Macros
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite Macros  (Read 165052 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Paysite Macros
« Reply #225 on: 2008 October 12, 16:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good one, BlackDwarf. Like Lirael pointed out, the idiot actually states that children developing a sense of self-worth is problematic. On that note...
« Last Edit: 2008 October 12, 17:30:26 by SnarkyShark » Logged
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: 2008 October 12, 17:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love it them guys!  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 October 12, 17:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good one, BlackDwarf. Like Lirael pointed out, the idiot actually states that children developing a sense of self-worth is problematic.

Yeah, I hadn't seen Lirael's when I started making mine.  I just saw that one post and was horrified. 

Snarky, I love the Psycho Suzy thing.  She's one of the worst for trying to come across like she's all lovey, touchy, feely over there.  It's sad to see her true colors. 

I"m sure though, that as we speak, she's writing in their sekret foRUM ('cause anything with rum means pirates and anything about pirates, they must emulate!) how we're breaking her heart and how she and the other money grubbing assholes are just misunderstood! 

Neptune, Atwa, and the rest of you.  How do you like being mocked?  Especially when the mocking consists of using your own words against you.  It takes a special breed of idiot to flame themselves, but then again, you FA's always were special. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 October 12, 17:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that special, as in, "Don't eat the paste" special??   Grin

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: 2008 October 12, 18:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First aired here.
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1479.0.html
« Last Edit: 2008 October 12, 18:34:14 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2008 October 12, 18:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just threw myself into a fit of asthma at that email, Sherrie. They have high standards at T$R? ORLY?  Damn, I need my inhaler again.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Nautilus
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2008 October 12, 18:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Atwa's creations, I suppose, are the perfect example of T$R's "high standarts"  Grin
This woman is pathetic
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2008 October 12, 19:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sending this to SimSecret

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2008 October 12, 19:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You stole my macro!!  Shocked

Different words....but still!!!  Tongue

Just goes to show- great minds think alike!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 October 12, 19:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I do have to admit I got the idea from you. I just thought DLMuslow was more relevant to this. XD

Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 October 12, 20:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good one, BlackDwarf. Like Lirael pointed out, the idiot actually states that children developing a sense of self-worth is problematic.

Yeah, I hadn't seen Lirael's when I started making mine.  I just saw that one post and was horrified. 

Thats pretty much the same reaction I had. What the hell else are we supposed to be teaching the young ones in the community? Self-loathing? good one TSR, now we know what you really think.

I like yours better Grin I wanted mine like that, but my photoediting skillz are non-existant, and it wouldn't all fit in the online one Cala posted up.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 October 12, 21:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats pretty much the same reaction I had. What the hell else are we supposed to be teaching the young ones in the community? Self-loathing? good one TSR, now we know what you really think.

Self-loathing is awesome for TSR.  If you hate yourself, TSR can promote you to FA and then rebuild you in their image.  If they were all self confident, they wouldn't need to get paid for pixels, would they? 

That's been one of my bigger butthurt points on this whole thing.  If all the rumors I've heard are true, the best you can make is 500 bucks a month doing this.  Okay, that's not bad, but if that's the very best, that's about 125 dollars a week.  These people are willing to risk people suffering from identity theft for 125 dollars a week at the most?  Nice, very nice. 

I like yours better Grin I wanted mine like that, but my photoediting skillz are non-existant, and it wouldn't all fit in the online one Cala posted up.

The hardest part was snipping the post so it would fit in a smaller width.  Once I did that, the rest was simple. My photoshop skillz are pretty poor too. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 October 12, 21:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mr Boddy, can I make a suggestion? And, you can call me a pedant.......it's DL Mulsow, not muslow  Wink Just if you're going to sekrit it, you know damn well someone will pull you up on that and before you know it you'll be rolling in your own blood. Just sayin. Wink

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2008 October 12, 21:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol I'd rather call her Muslow, because she was SLOW to catch the fact that she wrote the sekrit... besides I already sent the secret. Hehe, and if somebody calls me out on it over there, that's fine.  Cheesy

Might as well call her DLMudsling since her forum does cause drama outside of her little community Grin

Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: 2008 October 12, 21:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SnarkySnark, your PsychoSuzy one is killing me Cheesy

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »