PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 17:59:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 57525 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #150 on: 2008 October 16, 14:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*knits up some soft ass hats out of wool and passes them around* So...someone delurked to be snarky?  Or am I missing something?

And I'm sure that there are plenty of people here who can speak another language.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 October 16, 14:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iyay ancay eakspay notheryay anguageyay.

Translate that, man!
tipsywoozy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2008 October 16, 14:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sleepycat have a problem with me because she broke some rules at N99 and I am one of the persons who reminded her that N99 have different rules than MATY or other boards. She was PMed by the admins because of that and she hates me just because of this.

As usual, you've left out a big part of the story to make yourself look good. 

Edit:  Nevermind, I apologize.  I promised myself I wouldn't let her get to me anymore.  I was just being childish.  I'm not the original poster, I'm just another person who isn't a Dani fan, I should have kept quiet.  I'll leave my original statement as a testament to my stupidity.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 16, 14:35:20 by tipsywoozy » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: 2008 October 16, 14:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it, I got it!  I speak igpay atinlay too!

And how many accounts do you have?

www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2008 October 16, 16:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sleepycat have a problem with me because she broke some rules at N99 and I am one of the persons who reminded her that N99 have different rules than MATY or other boards. She was PMed by the admins because of that and she hates me just because of this.

As usual, you've left out a big part of the story to make yourself look good. 

Edit:  Nevermind, I apologize.  I promised myself I wouldn't let her get to me anymore.  I was just being childish.  I'm not the original poster, I'm just another person who isn't a Dani fan, I should have kept quiet.  I'll leave my original statement as a testament to my stupidity.

You know, you gave me an opportunity to say something.
I never expected any kind of unanimity about me. To be honest, Iīm happy that there are so many people who like my creations and I made some great friends around the sims community and this also makes me happy. I know I have a lot of haters, something just happened these days coming from someone who hates me. I donīt care who hates me or why. In most cases is people who donīt understand what Iīm saying or doing or people who are unable to accept that people have different opinions.
I know why sleepycat hates me and is a question related to inteen. I was honest about what I think about inteen and she got offended and started to PM me with a bunch of hate words and trying to justify herself. I donīt want people trying to justify themselves to be haters or to do anything with their games. I am entitled to have my own opinions and to express them.

So is simple:

1. Iīm file sharing and I detest paysites. I am unable to understand creators who agreed with paysites schemes because most of paysites owners are using these creators to make a lot of money and even when they pay these creators, trust me, is just small money compared with the ammount that paysite owners make. These creators are illuded. I wish all these creators could understand this and how wrong is to use a game that dont belong to them to make money. How rong and sad is to charge money from kids who just want to imporve their games. I said this thousand times before.

2. I know as a fact proved by some "secret" boards that were found that inteen is used as a pedophile thing. One of those pedophile boards were found by N99 people. I stated this once and now sleepycat hunts me around trying to make people believe I am a detestable person because I said that inteen is used by pedophiles and that in my country if an adult who deal with children (as a teacher as example) was found with inteen installed probably the authorities will start a investigation to check what a heck this person was doing. She got offended, Iīm sorry, it wasnīt directed to her but she took this way. Now I have a hater/stalker. I can live with this, I donīt fucking care what she thinks about me.

3. I never lied. I can be confusing speaking in english sometimes, specially eight years ago when all that mess envolving Simfreaks happened because english is my second language and I am not a Shakespeare, I speak pretty bad. I canīt fight stuff like "oh, you said you was improving some textures so this means you think the textures were crappy at first place so this means you are criticizing who make the textures". No, it is not what I meant. But sometimes when you have a second language you donīt know the better words to use to express what you think. So maybe I should have say "I am reworking those textures" but sometimes I donīt know the best way to say something.

4. I disagreed with some policies that happens in some sites as a creator. My points about sims creations are simple: itīs a game, we are here to enjoy the game, enjoy creating stuff and enjoy sharing stuff. I dislike any site policy that makes the creators feels like shit because their policy - with particular emphasis in paysites because I never saw a paysite with a decent policy toi creators, they are just greedy. I donīt like cliques also, because they are unfair. See TSR policy as example, itīs the worst of all words, cliqueish, stimulating competition between creators, making some creators feel like shit and exploring these people to make profit.

5. No, I am not going to accept some site policy just because is a free site. I saw very nasty people in this community in all these years even in free sites. All paysites are evil but some free sites are not nice enough too, they do horrible things to their colaborators. I understand why here at PMBD the motto is to protect free sites at any cost because I am also against paysites and I want all of them destroyed. But I think there are some things that people should not accept no matter what site is. I know a lot of nice creators who gave up because they were misthreated and I donīt believe in misthreat any kind of person. I think is wrong. I donīt want free creators quitting.

6. I donīt understand why not everybody is file-sharing. I donīt understand restrictive policies like "you canīt use part of textures, of meshes blablabla because these are MY copyrights". I think those who uses these policies wants some kind of control that is impossible in the internet. I think this kind of policy is the first step to fall in the dark side of paysites. I saw a lot of people use as argument in the past that "paysites protects YOUR copyrights better". Itīs a fallacy. PMBD is a living proof. If someone is so worried about "copyrights" they should read the game EULA again. Itīs all EAxis copyruights, when you click at bodyshope agreement you agreed that everything belongs to EAxis.

7. If a creator are not here for the pleasure of making something that will make downloaders happy and donīt feel happy in share then itīs in the wrong hobby. Yes, the sims is a hobby. It will not fullfill life aspirations. If a person wants to be recognized as creative, awesome designer and so, go to be a designer. There are plenty of jobs in game industry, game design is valuated. Make stuff for the sims is a hobby, period.

8. Yes, I am an old bitch. Live with. I wonīt ask apologies for what I think. I like diversity of opinions and I think conversation is the key to also make people change minds. I am a person who is always open to change my mind if the person who is talking to me uses rational and good arguments. I wonīt allow people just call me names. I wonīt give up from sims community just because some people read pieces of what I said and decide to be judgemental about me. People who really knows me knows better.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 16, 17:01:04 by daniyagami » Logged

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 October 16, 17:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, your English is just fine. I think people should be tarred and feathered when they criticize people who aren't native English speakers.

I agree with the stuff about restrictive policies. You can't police politeness on the internet and what do people expect when they post things for the world? It feels like they are purposefully digging up drama with strict policies because there is no way to enforce them. I know people say, "They're the creators and their opinions should be respected," but it all has to be left up to the honor system.

And I've always found Inteen to be rather tactless and disturbing myself. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2008 October 16, 17:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having had to do tarot readings for people where we did not share a common language [ though the husband of the one guy did speak english better than my spanish ], I know it can be hard to find the right words.  Heck, I suppose I count as a native speaker of english and I have a hard time sometimes, finding the right words.

People need to learn to not get all upset about words - our language is not entirely spoken - there is inflection, body language - all a part of it.  Smilies kind of help, and someone who is good at writing can sometimes get across their mood with just words, but its an imperfect media.

www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: 2008 October 16, 17:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank yopu ooglafina. Trust me, inteen is misused in several places.

Soggy there is something called "intention". There are two ways to interpreter people, with good intentions or in a malicious way, seeking for hidden bad intentions. Itīs impossible to deal with people who seek malicious intentions in everything someone says. Itīs a lost cause.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 October 16, 18:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, without really knowing what went on, dani has been perfectly behaved here as I've seen. Please stop delurking to bring up ridiculously OLD FIGHT that's from another forum, like 8(?) years ago. Old fight is old AND irrelevant.

dietofworms: lesson in comparative asshattery, lawl.

Also: there's a good reason Pescado calls inteen the kitten-killer. :p
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 October 16, 18:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh? What is this in reference to?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2008 October 16, 18:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummm, yeah - she already pretty much posted what is in that image here.  That she'd donated to MTS2, won't repeat it and doesn't like how people are treated there.  She's posted the last several times.

So, right, lurk moar.

www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 October 16, 18:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay this is getting dumb. Dani has been perfectly well behaved here. If you want to bash shit on her, then take it to pm or another forum. We are about destroying paysites, not destroying our members.

And maybe you should learn how to lurk before starting fights. Dani has already stated this thousands of times! Hell I believe it is even at GOS in their Sim Secret thread as well.  Roll Eyes

fake edit: Soggy beat me to it.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2008 October 16, 19:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what all you new/silent posters are hoping to prove - that as she stated earlier, there are people willing to chase her down and pick fights with her - if so, bang up job! I believe now she's not paranoid, but pursued by determined bitter people who like nothing better than to follow her around and pick on her. We complain about Atwat - you guys are just as bad - can't even leave her in peace in a forum you're not interested in. What exactly, apart from driving daniyagami away on the sheer principle that you don't like her for what she's done on other forums not here, are you hoping to help us with today?

I don't care if it's old fight or not - it's completely irrelevant - it didn't happen here and it didn't happen now. She's free, she's sharing, and she has nothing good to say about paysites - that's what we require.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 October 16, 19:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That damn screenie was in a Sim Secret a couple of weeks ago, and your point is what?? That she posted it? Well, if so, good on her! Leave old fight from another place at the door, we don't wanna hear it. Dani is proving to be a nice person and is bringing in some information that we didn't have about how things have been done. Don't like it? Tough, go crawl under a rock with the rest of your ilk. I likes da Dani, da Dani is cool. Braziliansockpirate is a fool. Go way!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 October 16, 20:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, and here I was thinking that it's great to have all these new members, the word about TSR must be getting around. Roll Eyes

Hey n00bs! Stop bothering Dani!  I don't know anything other than what's been posted here about her and what she's allegedly done, but from her posts here I like her a lot. I think she's smart, and she's been contributing a ton of free stuff to the community lately.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: