PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 23:17:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 57533 times)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #135 on: 2008 October 15, 18:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've only lived in Michigan and tended not to hang around with young people much, so I sound like an old farmer. I don't cuss, so I don't know what that sounds like  Tongue.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 October 15, 22:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've only lived in Michigan and tended not to hang around with young people much, so I sound like an old farmer. I don't cuss, so I don't know what that sounds like  Tongue.

You have more willpower than I do. I dont think I have gone a day without swearing since I was 12.

Bolding by me.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 October 16, 00:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your bullshit never ceases to amaze me, dani. I guess you think people forget what REALLY  happened at SimFreaks just before and when they went pay --  or, for that matter, what REALLY happened at MATY, you ignorant LYING snarling bitch.  I know your history -- ALL of it, ALL of the shit that you devised to defend your inferior creations.   Let's set the record straight, shall we?
FIRST. the truth about Simfreaks:  Who can ever forget that broken, ugly Colonel Mustard bed that  you offered as your contribution to their Clue Theme?  That's what got you thrown out of Simfreaks, you LIAR.  You never quit.  You were fired because you couldn't...er... cut the mustard, lmao!  Since Simfreaks had something called STANDARDS, just like MTS2 has, your crap was plainly unacceptable.  Yup, I DO know the whole story. I was there, unlike this audience who seems to want to think that you're some queen of fighting paysites. What a laugh!  I remember you boasting back then that you --yes, YOU -- were going to make a whole lot of money with SimFreaks.  Funny how that backfired, hey?  Geez, you discovered that Heather expected some quality -- like a bed that wasn't broken.   You were asked to fix it, and you couldn't.  That damned transmogrifier-- you just couldn't get a handle on it.  When you got thrown out of there, you went to yet ANOTHER paysite to SELL your crap.  Yes she did, folks.  But she didn't know that it was being run by a scam artist (her 'friend' Lucky) whose intent was to take all the money the site made. Poor, poor little dani.  Out of luck (and money) again.

Hope this is making you feel REALLY good.  I like the truth.

SECOND:  after having your tender feelings hurt (and your boundless ego) by Heather's rejection,  you went to some RANT forum, TGBS) to undermine her, and decided to take on paysites while you were at it.  Despite the fact that you went on to yet another PAYSITE. Hypocrite.

THIRD:  Some of us know the REAL reason why you disappeared from Sims Forums for several years and hid yourself.  You were run out of town, babe!  You trashed everybody you knew, betrayed your few supporters, and eventually all those folks at TGBS figured you out.  You were made THE NUMBER 1 laughing stock of the Sims web.  Deserved?  YES.   

FOURTH:  Go back and read that thread at MATY, you delusional bitch.  It didn't take them long to figure out how mean and rotten you really are. You couldn't fool those folks and make them suck your ugly butt, could you?  No dani, it wasn't your language ability that was faulted at MATY -- it was what you said and clearly MEANT.  Then the funny little 'trick' you pulled -- REALLY!  Creating another username to go in and defend youself and take a few cheap shots at some people you seem to be so good at hating.   

Keep this up, danidramequeen, and you're going to end up exactly where you were 3,4,5 years ago -- hiding your head so deep in the sand that you're going to wish no one ever knew your name.  Of course, you might make the SAME mistake all over again a few years down the road.  Namely, coming back to the popular forums using the SAME username.  Thinking nobody will remember your twisted history.  You're one troubled lady, let me tell you.   When things go against you in English-speaking forums, you blame your poor English.  Say you're misunderstood.  When it becomes clear that it's the distorted message you're putting out there that's the REAL problem, then you hand out your hankies and cry to everyone that you just can't help yourself because, after all, you're a self-confessed manic depressive that refuses meds.   Go get some pills -- maybe they'll help you see the real world beyond your warped ego.   o
And by the way, not everything in the world of Sims and forums is about YOU.   Just a friendly reminder.

Everyone, meet iamsleepycat.  As for #4, Dani didn't do another ID to support herself.  I did. Some of you asshats just assume only one person in the world can speak another language.  Hi, Dani!
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 October 16, 01:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or it's cunty Kyna.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 October 16, 01:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love accents and am halfway decent at figuring them out.  My first day of Geology, after class, I went up to my professor and asked him what part of London he was from - I think I startled him, since most americans can at most ask what part of England, and half the time, they're asking someone from Australia or New Zealand.

edit: And we're trying to move to illinois - figure Chicago is a good compromise since I -really- don't want to move to Alaska, and everyone else are such polar bears and hate hot georgia weather.  And honestly, I hat both the heat and the cold with no snow thing.

Well, just be warned that the weather is fucking up again. It's wetter and cooler than normal for this time of year, so I'm thinking of trading in the fur and the paw pads for feathers and webbed feet and then taking myself south for the winter. Fuck the cold and snow!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2008 October 16, 03:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone, meet iamsleepycat.  As for #4, Dani didn't do another ID to support herself.  I did. Some of you asshats just assume only one person in the world can speak another language.  Hi, Dani!
I am lost here. That shigayama person is iamsleepycat? Makes perfect sense if is her. Including tha fact that she knows nothing about Simfreaks period.
And thanks for the support at MATY, I really appreciate.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 October 16, 04:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow...you came out hiding to post this piece of confusing info...to call people "asshats"??   

your last post was: 2008 February 29, 06:04:44    Undecided
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 October 16, 07:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she was referring to that shigayami-what's it whosy person as an asshat...or am I reading that wrong?

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 October 16, 07:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I think she was. I didn't take it as her calling all of us asshats... it's just a general "you".
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 October 16, 07:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would kill for an ass hat right now.  Just did the school run and I am freezing.  If someone could also attach a hotwater bottle I would be even more grateful. 
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 October 16, 08:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What KIND of asshat?

I, personally, want mine to be a top hat or a fedora. Snazzy, yes?

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 October 16, 09:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to be extra careful with my botty so please kitteh soft, with wide coverage, not quite hot enough to cause the old cornbeef effect.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 October 16, 13:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that comment was general support of Dani and that the people at Simfreaks are asshats.

My asshat would have to be pretty small. How would they stay on? Strapped around the waist maybe.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 October 16, 13:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What on earth was all of that about?  (Not the lesson in comparative asshattery, but the dani and anti-dani stuff). Huh

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2008 October 16, 14:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What on earth was all of that about?  (Not the lesson in comparative asshattery, but the dani and anti-dani stuff). Huh
I think it refers to this and this.
Sleepycat thinks sickoflyingdouches is some sort of second register that I made at MATY but sickoflyingdouches is not me, itīs another person - who now I believe is Mary_Read who can speak portuguese, as myself.
There are a lot of brazilian in sims community, just they donīt speak portuguese in these boards because makes no sense.
Sleepycat have a problem with me because she broke some rules at N99 and I am one of the persons who reminded her that N99 have different rules than MATY or other boards. She was PMed by the admins because of that and she hates me just because of this.  Roll Eyes

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: