PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:18:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 56932 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #60 on: 2008 October 13, 03:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<lots of fun stuff>

Yes, I am danicast at GOS. I share my TS2 creations in several places: GOS, my personal site, Simvention, N99 Paks hosted by jfade.

<more fun stuff>

The fact that Dani had a noobish moment over at MATY months ago, well, that irks me very little.
Iīm sorry for had had a n00b moment *runs to hide under a shell*
Oh, BTW, I am going to post moar goodies at GOS in few moments, I just made some beautiful recolors of a FREE mesh from a FREE site that, as everything else I ever made will be a FREE download and 100% file sharing.
Maybe someone would like to check the quality?

<fun stuff with pictures!>

BIG HUGS! And since there's no smileys for hugs;  Kiss
(p.s. I most certainly was not holding your noobish moment against you, as you've clearly learned a thing or two - or five - since then)
(one more p.s. I have a ton of your stuff, and it's awesome and I very much look forward to those neat little stool looking things in your pics)

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 October 13, 03:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That furniture reminds me of the stuff my grandmother used to have, I like it!  

Advice?  I wouldn't let Shigyama get to you.  So far, you're coming out of this looking a lot better than she is, so don't worry you have to justify yourself to us.  Let her ramble, if she goes too far, we'll just keep poking her with sticks.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 October 13, 03:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you guys  Grin
Iīm happy you like my sims stuff. Itīs a pleasure to me to share. I can make, why not to share?

I decided to shuddup at MATY because I got into the conclusion that I am still unable to understand english enough to not be caught in tricks when people are really trying to make tricks. I speak much more english now than eight years ago, for sure, but still is not enough. A lot of people praises my english but there is a bareer that is really complicated to trespass, mostly about idiomatic expressions, slangs and complexes structures. Maybe someday Smiley

Thank you for the advice, BlackDwarf. I didnīt come here to digg an old story (unless, of course, itīs useful to destroy one moar paysite), I came here to try to help if I can. But I mean it, I really have all backups including an email where Kate, one of Simfreaks creators at that time wrote me saying that I was "deliberating misleading Heather". I never forgot that because at that time I didnīt know what "misleading" meant. Kate was accusing me to mislead HJeather to make money offers to me. She was right, it was exatly what I was doing. I answered to her that I wanted to see how far Heather was willed to go and I discovered. These are the messages that I posted at the Good, the Bad and the Rant at that time with a friends help. Heather wasnīt pleased as her minions. It seems that eight years later, they are not still pleased... and I still have all that material, if is necessary.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 October 13, 04:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im glad Dani is here. At GOS she is nice (and I like her creations), and I think Shigy-whatever was blowing smoke.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2008 October 13, 04:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you said there were people around that chased you off from MATY for old grudges, and boy - you weren't joking.   Cheesy shigayama - you've picked the wrong place - we don't care. She's free and sharing, and has nothing good to say about SimFreaks, and that's why we like her.

I lurked over her post at the time it was posted in that BlueSoup and I don't see how asking what it was about was some bizarre indication of how she's secretly a paysite lover.  You've obviously got a hardon for fucking her up - not going to work here pal - fuck off.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 October 13, 05:19:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you. I really appreciate all this support. I am used to deal with these people since I left Simfreaks and demanded that my stuff would be removed.

About Simfever, I have one thing to say - and surprise, this one is easy to prove! - Lucky started Simfever as a free site and this is when I joined. Some months ago a paysite talk started. I gave him my honest opinion and some months later the site was closed. All that is left is the geocities site and the yahoo group:

http://www.geocities.com/luckyboinyc/index1.htm

From this page:
http://www.lotsofsimslots.com/links.html

Please note this posted at that page:
http://www.lotsofsimslots.com/links.html
I have no idea who owns this site, I just googled my username and the expression "file sharing".

Dani's items are File Share Friendly so go to the group and join. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group

The main reason I never changed my username is because I never had anything to hide.

These are some itens previously posted at Simfreaks that are still available untill today at Simfever yahoo group:

Crappy stuff, indeed.
And these are some itens that Simfreaks never had:

The gazebo is a rug and the hoit tub have transparent water and special animations I made myself.

All files are still up at Simfever yahoogroups if someone would like to download.  Grin
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SimFever/
They are still file-sharing and free to recolor. And all of them works prefectly Smiley

I canīt stand someone bashing Lucky like this because he was one of the persons who most supported me against Simfreaks. Itīs unfair. He was one of my best friends and I still talk to him from time to time. Friendship is a valuable thing for me.
For now, Iīm done.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 13, 05:24:27 by daniyagami » Logged

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 October 13, 06:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've obviously got a hardon for fucking her up - not going to work here pal - fuck off.

Not to sound fangirlish, but I adore your way with words.   Grin

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2008 October 13, 06:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've obviously got a hardon for fucking her up - not going to work here pal - fuck off.

Not to sound fangirlish, but I adore your way with words.   Grin

Calalily loves the swears.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2008 October 13, 06:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dani i use to love that site back in the day when TS1 was all the rage. I remember it well. Brings back alot of memories Smiley I also remember the good, the bad & the rant & remember very well Heather offering you money for your items.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 October 13, 06:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, WB, bring me good memories too.
BTW did you got your birthday gift? *looks innocent*

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 October 13, 06:45:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but you manage to have a guttermouth, yet still show intelligence.  I live in a city where intelligence is not one of the strong suits.  (when I moved to here, my father commented that I raised the average IQ in both this place and the place I was leaving *snort*)  There is a lot of swearing, but it's never very clever.   It's like, "You fucking fuck.  Shut the fuck up."   But when you swear?  It looks smart. 

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2008 October 13, 07:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, WB, bring me good memories too.
BTW did you got your birthday gift? *looks innocent*

Birthday Gift? *Runs to SV to look*

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2008 October 13, 07:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but you manage to have a guttermouth, yet still show intelligence.  I live in a city where intelligence is not one of the strong suits.  (when I moved to here, my father commented that I raised the average IQ in both this place and the place I was leaving *snort*)  There is a lot of swearing, but it's never very clever.   It's like, "You fucking fuck.  Shut the fuck up."   But when you swear?  It looks smart. 

Kiss Thank you that's sweet. I do it because I like it, it's very Australian, and I disagree strongly with the premise that there are certain words you shouldn't use because they're vulgar/not ladylike. There are far worse things to call someone or say to someone than swears - my loving husband called me (jokingly) a horrible dog - that felt worse than any swears.

Visit Calalilysims

daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2008 October 13, 07:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, youīre australian? I have some australian friends in another sims board! I would never had guessed! I never saw you calling any guy "bloke" (this word really amuses me because the sound)
I am more badmouthed than a drunk sailor... in portuguese But I love some curses in english! But I donīt know how to properly use them, unfortunately.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2008 October 13, 08:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, youīre australian? I have some australian friends in another sims board! I would never had guessed! I never saw you calling any guy "bloke" (this word really amuses me because the sound)

I tend to call people mate though - but it fits in well with the general forum atmosphere here. Cheesy

But I love some curses in english! But I donīt know how to properly use them, unfortunately.

You'll learn here. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: