PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 21:01:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 57468 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #30 on: 2008 October 09, 04:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded it titan but the picture is to small Sad

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 October 09, 04:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be able to make it bigger using your mouse wheel. That's what I was able to do.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 October 09, 04:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey I never knew I could do that!  Cheesy Thanks Kierra.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 October 09, 04:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad I could help.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2008 October 09, 05:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still have a couple more of those to go through, and see if there was anyone else I got, before Steve or Thomas deleted them.  Steve did the announcement and tried modding it, and then Thomas jumped in and pretty well lost it after that.  I guess, Steve underestimated how much reaction, he was really going to get for that post.  What a pair of idiots those two really are.  Roll Eyes

littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 October 09, 06:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really pleased you guys were able to get screencaps.  As much as I love seeing TSR get butthurt by pirates, I was particularly glad when I saw ordinary members of TSR react with dismay rather than slurping up more Kool-Aid.  Asshats might claim they're not going anywhere, but every new incident chips away at their base.   Cheesy
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 October 10, 14:34:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going back to an older post, I think it's truly awesome that you told SimFreaks where to stick it when they tried to buy your creations. Hail Dani, a true old school pirate! I know that I was completely oblivious to the sheer wrong of paysites back in my Sims 1 days. I may even have paid for stuff at one point or another. *hangs head in shame*

We learn and we grow. *nods*

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2008 October 11, 21:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Smiley
This made me feel really good.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 October 12, 23:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Oh, Oh! I get it!

I can haz stik up ass, 2?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 October 12, 23:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your bullshit never ceases to amaze me, dani. I guess you think people forget what REALLY  happened at SimFreaks just before and when they went pay --  or, for that matter, what REALLY happened at MATY, you ignorant LYING snarling bitch.  I know your history -- ALL of it, ALL of the shit that you devised to defend your inferior creations.   Let's set the record straight, shall we?
FIRST. the truth about Simfreaks:  Who can ever forget that broken, ugly Colonel Mustard bed that  you offered as your contribution to their Clue Theme?  That's what got you thrown out of Simfreaks, you LIAR.  You never quit.  You were fired because you couldn't...er... cut the mustard, lmao!  Since Simfreaks had something called STANDARDS, just like MTS2 has, your crap was plainly unacceptable.  Yup, I DO know the whole story. I was there, unlike this audience who seems to want to think that you're some queen of fighting paysites. What a laugh!  I remember you boasting back then that you --yes, YOU -- were going to make a whole lot of money with SimFreaks.  Funny how that backfired, hey?  Geez, you discovered that Heather expected some quality -- like a bed that wasn't broken.   You were asked to fix it, and you couldn't.  That damned transmogrifier-- you just couldn't get a handle on it.  When you got thrown out of there, you went to yet ANOTHER paysite to SELL your crap.  Yes she did, folks.  But she didn't know that it was being run by a scam artist (her 'friend' Lucky) whose intent was to take all the money the site made. Poor, poor little dani.  Out of luck (and money) again.

Hope this is making you feel REALLY good.  I like the truth.

SECOND:  after having your tender feelings hurt (and your boundless ego) by Heather's rejection,  you went to some RANT forum, TGBS) to undermine her, and decided to take on paysites while you were at it.  Despite the fact that you went on to yet another PAYSITE. Hypocrite.

THIRD:  Some of us know the REAL reason why you disappeared from Sims Forums for several years and hid yourself.  You were run out of town, babe!  You trashed everybody you knew, betrayed your few supporters, and eventually all those folks at TGBS figured you out.  You were made THE NUMBER 1 laughing stock of the Sims web.  Deserved?  YES.   

FOURTH:  Go back and read that thread at MATY, you delusional bitch.  It didn't take them long to figure out how mean and rotten you really are. You couldn't fool those folks and make them suck your ugly butt, could you?  No dani, it wasn't your language ability that was faulted at MATY -- it was what you said and clearly MEANT.  Then the funny little 'trick' you pulled -- REALLY!  Creating another username to go in and defend youself and take a few cheap shots at some people you seem to be so good at hating.   

Keep this up, danidramequeen, and you're going to end up exactly where you were 3,4,5 years ago -- hiding your head so deep in the sand that you're going to wish no one ever knew your name.  Of course, you might make the SAME mistake all over again a few years down the road.  Namely, coming back to the popular forums using the SAME username.  Thinking nobody will remember your twisted history.  You're one troubled lady, let me tell you.   When things go against you in English-speaking forums, you blame your poor English.  Say you're misunderstood.  When it becomes clear that it's the distorted message you're putting out there that's the REAL problem, then you hand out your hankies and cry to everyone that you just can't help yourself because, after all, you're a self-confessed manic depressive that refuses meds.   Go get some pills -- maybe they'll help you see the real world beyond your warped ego.   o
And by the way, not everything in the world of Sims and forums is about YOU.   Just a friendly reminder.

Maty link? I'm interested in reading that. Any other links? You are obviously very pissed off. Maybe if you calmed down a bit and showed some proof you wouldn't look like you're just hating on dani.

ETA: Simfreaks = quality?  Cheesy I'm still laughing.

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2008 October 13, 00:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahahahaha! Did you just say Simfreaks has STANDARDS?!?!?!? Hahahahaha.

Other than that, please, carry on. I'm drunk and popping popcorn. This should be fun.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2008 October 13, 00:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simfreaks quality went out the window when they went pay.  And I really wonder why I gave them any money to get it, when I -do- play my sims1 games.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 October 13, 00:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I demand proof before we go down this little merry road. Although something tells me Shigayama is mentally unstable and rabidly faithful to Sim Freaks. So you know  Roll Eyes
Unfortunately I don't give a shit about a paysite that kicks out members due to their "lack of talent" when it feels so dangerously to "pot calling the kettle black". It is detrimental to the community to treat cc as a means to make a buck, look at all the division it causes. Now we are talking about quality "being good enough to pay for" who makes such assumptions? Why isn't it "being good enough to share"?

This economic mentality always shifts from the law. The law is, it's your game kids, create custom content and share the delights. The fuck tards charging you for it, are breaking that law.
You are right to sit with your friends and talk about making some peach tiles to go with your peach kitchen. If other prefer purple, make that too! The freedom of customisation and creativity is what Will Wright was aiming for.
All this talk about money soils such spontaneity and causes make creators to feel bored, to provide a "pay" standard. Fuck that. Create and share. It's the way it's supposed to be.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2008 October 13, 01:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, but see here - my current philosophy is, if its pay, its NOT good enough to be in my game.  Which while its not entirely the case, if someone is charging for it, I don't want it.  I support the free simmers out there.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 October 13, 01:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure you can find it using her username danicast

Would this happen to be the same danicast as the one at GoS?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: