PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:43:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140602 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #330 on: 2009 March 01, 16:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*blinks*  The table is severing his torso.  That's... just too weird.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Tyleetwen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2009 April 20, 23:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This may not fit the game exactly, but it sure annoyed me when I discovered it this afternoon. According to the Rosesims2 website, a donation hair from last fall looks like this:

In MY game, this is what I see:

Yep, Comes with its own shoulder-kabob!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2009 April 21, 00:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks... painful.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2009 April 21, 04:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is from WallSims. Looks nice but yikes!
Looks like the makings of a good episode of Trauma: Life in The ER.

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: 2009 April 21, 05:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or Mystery Diagnosis -

Tonite on Mystery Diagnoses Pleasantview Medical Center - Woman complains of stabbing pain in shoulder. Will doctors figure it out in time to save her?

" Elvira walked into the Pleasantview ER one night complaining of pains in her shoulder. After several tests the doctors were still unable to determine what was wrong with the young woman.
She did not have any of the commonly known Sim Diseases or Injuries, no Roach Flu,  and no Lightening Strikeosis.
They also determined that she had not set herself on fire while cooking Lunchmeat Sandwhiches, or drowned after the Sim God accidentally removed the ladder in her swimming pool.

Suddenly,  Dr Goopy Gilscarbo,  the hot young intern noticed that Elvira was being stabbed through the shoulder by an overly long piece of hair that had been left attached after Elvira's last visit to her Hairdresser Rose who had forgotten to adequately game test her hair meshes before publishing them.

Dr Goopy G quickly placed Elvira on the gurney and raced her to the nearest mirror. Sitting her on the stool of the lovely vanity table designed by Sim City's Number One Furniture Designer, Adele, he quickly took out his doctors bag and pulled out his styling tools. Soon he had changed Elviras hair to the lovely Girl Next Door Hair by up and coming Stylist Nouk. The hair was properly meshed and Elvira told Dr Goopy G that her shoulder no longer had strangely stabbing pains running through it.

Mystery Solved: Diagnoses : Badly Meshed Hair: Result: Elvira Sim married Dr Goopy G six months later in a whirlwind ceremony in her friend Cassandra Goth's back yard. She no longer allows Rose to touch her hair, in fact Rose was run out of town 6 weeks later by Kaylnn Langerak after Rose effectively ruined Kaylnn's wedding to Don Lothario by rendering her bald. Everyone in Pleasant view now has their hair done by Nouk who has become one of the most popular stylists in the Sim Nation, though not the richest because unlike Rose she does not charge to do peoples hair, she does it for the love of style. Everyone is happy, except Rose who is now living in a cardboard box behind Rodney's Hideout in Downtown Pleasantview and being stalked by Count Edgar Whatthefuck, Master Vampire of Pleasantview.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2009 April 21, 05:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm mad I read that whole thing and feel extremely slow for not laughing and getting it until I got to the first mentioning Nouk's name. Hahaha.

Approve memos.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: 2009 April 21, 05:33:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm mad I read that whole thing and feel extremely slow for not laughing and getting it until I got to the first mentioning Nouk's name. Hahaha.

That's okay- It's a little late, and I am punch and probably not making much sense. Working from home is not always what it's cracked up to be. I have been dealing with whiny grad students and thesis editing all night

For the unfamiliar Mystery Diagnosis is a show in the U.S where people show up at the hospital ER with weird diseases or injuries and the doctors try to figure out what is wrong with them. This my attempt at a spoof of Reality TV- gotta love it (or not).

eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2009 April 21, 05:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure where you're from so here goes - For the unfamiliar Mystery Diagnosis is a show in the U.S where people show up at the hospital ER with weird diseases or injuries and the doctors try to figure out what is wrong with them. This my attempt at a spoof of Reality TV- gotta love it (or not). My humor may be lacking it is late and i am a bit tired right now.
Hahaha, I got it. It sadly took Nouk's name for me to get the Sim spoof reference. Fatigue on my end. I love Mystery Diagnosis. Discovery Health for the win.

Approve memos.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: 2009 April 21, 05:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wasn't sure- I love it to but it is late- and I am punchy and this probably did not make much sense- It is unfortunately true- I had a sim and her fiance age up - they were already a couple going steady and no university - my custom hood does not have it available yet- and she had a Rose Hair and unlike Nouk, Adele, and Agustin's hair (and Anto@Coolsims I think- not game tested yet) which stays on your sims head before during and after age transition- Rose and Peggy hair does not - so she ended up getting married bald because I forgot to put her hair back on.

Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: 2009 April 21, 16:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This may not fit the game exactly, but it sure annoyed me when I discovered it this afternoon. According to the Rosesims2 website, a donation hair from last fall looks like this:

[Image]

[Image]

Actually, that's probably your graphics card, and not the hair itself.

Long time ago I had a similar problem with an outfit from Sims Connection. There was this huge big spike sticking out of the guy's belly. I wrote to Sims Connection about it, but they just told me they were unable to recreate the problem - which kind of pissed me off at the time. A few months later I got a new computer with a better graphics card, and the problem disappeared.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
asiahardon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2009 April 21, 19:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Image]

[Image]

Actually, that's probably your graphics card, and not the hair itself.

Long time ago I had a similar problem with an outfit from Sims Connection. There was this huge big spike sticking out of the guy's belly. I wrote to Sims Connection about it, but they just told me they were unable to recreate the problem - which kind of pissed me off at the time. A few months later I got a new computer with a better graphics card, and the problem disappeared.

i had the same issue my plants were spiked.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2009 April 21, 19:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My husband too had strange spikes on Maxis sims and clothing, and it cleared up when he replaced his old NVidia 6800.  Not only did that thing render spike artefacts, it was also falling to pieces.  He kept finding capacitors that fell off it.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2009 April 21, 19:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spikes in my game would tend to piss me off, but I have no objection if someone would spike my punch, coffee or tea. Grin

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2009 April 21, 23:12:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/shelly30uk1/snapshot_b1f8dc7a_f49c063d.jpg[/img]]

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/shelly30uk1/snapshot_b1f8dc7a_d49c05ea.jpg[/img]]

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/shelly30uk1/simsglithchesonnewcard.jpg[/img]]

Some lovely spikey/ holey issues i had with a newer graphics card then the one i have now! I gave up replacing and updating my card...and have stuck with the old one! Though it s slow at times!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2009 April 21, 23:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gyah!  ferncapel, what card did that?  I want to avoid buying it.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: