PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 04:47:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140586 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #285 on: 2009 January 05, 15:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yummy! I do love that set! It is one of the few custom kitchens I do use.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2009 January 05, 16:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it in every single house I make, as do I have Blake_Boy's mod sofa Cheesy Love them!

Updated April 30th!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2009 January 06, 00:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh. I'm also guilty of using it over and over again. I keep meaning to make period houses, but that set keeps dragging me to the modern age.
But as much as I love the fact that she keeps adding to the set and improving it, I hope she just finishes it already. That way she can make new room sets. I know this makes me the greediest, most ungratefullest fan ever. //hangs head in shame//

Cheesy I don't go that far, but I always do wonder when she will release something more desperately needed, like more freakin' burglar alarms! I only have the default maxis one because I have yet to find an awesome one for my houses. Does that make me picky or what? *also hangs head in shame*

Let's drown our sorrows in rum Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2009 January 06, 01:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I don't go that far, but I always do wonder when she will release something more desperately needed, like more freakin' burglar alarms! I only have the default maxis one because I have yet to find an awesome one for my houses. Does that make me picky or what? *also hangs head in shame*

Curses! I didnt even think about downloading burglar alarms. There goes my downloads folder again. I'm guess I'll be joining Dee in her quest for nomable burglar alarms. Wink

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2009 January 06, 03:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Curses! I didnt even think about downloading burglar alarms. There goes my downloads folder again. I'm guess I'll be joining Dee in her quest for nomable burglar alarms. Wink

I use this one:

http://simsky.parsimonious.org/ensimsky.php

Scroll down until you see the "Multi Alarm." Fire alarm and burglar alarm.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2009 January 06, 03:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember seeing a picture that you could place over burglar alarms. It was a while ago though, so I'm going to have to pluck at my beains to remember where I saw them. Huh
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2009 January 06, 05:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think there might be one in Parsimonious' 5th anniversary things, I can check in a few.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2009 January 08, 09:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About Simsky's Multi alarm: Hmm but that's also a Maxis thing. I don't mind having a smoke alarm act as both, but they look horribly out of place in a lot of my houses. It's a maxis thing, I use so much CC that Maxis made stuff really sticks out like a sore thumb. Cheesy

Tapthatbooty: I am sure you can use quite a few cheats to "layer" paintings over burglar alarms, but that's not really what I am after. Bah don't worry about it guys. I have looked all over the web, and it's an item that it's limited in choice because most people don't care about stupid details like that. However it HAS been awhile since I've been on a downloading spree, (apart from checking the item threads on here) so they may be newer developments, but I doubt it. Prove me wrong people, prove me wrong! Tongue

I need some time off to bum around and play some games. I feel like I haven't taken a holiday forever. I miss my Sims Sad

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: 2009 January 08, 10:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what sort of things would be fitting with your houses?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2009 January 08, 14:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh deelink I must have misunderstood the posts.  Tongue Well there are these nifty hidden alarms:

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=95682
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=87642
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=131388

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2009 January 09, 00:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found it in my game, but for the life of me I cannot find it at Parsimonious itself. If you like the look of it I can pm it to you or put it on mediafryer or something though, at least it'd save Parsim's bandwidth that way (unless anyone from there objects of course!).

Also there is a smoke alarm (the bell next to that picture) in wood and black and an antiquey telephone (below the bell) that I apparently got at the same time, if those are wanted.

If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2009 January 09, 15:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you like the look of it I can pm it to you or put it on mediafryer or something though, at least it'd save Parsim's bandwidth that way

Also there is a smoke alarm (the bell next to that picture) in wood and black and an antiquey telephone (below the bell) that I apparently got at the same time, if those are wanted.

YES! both very much wanted and would be appreciated! I'd be forever grateful if you shared those two objects. They're fantabulous!
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2009 January 09, 18:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PM sent then.

eta  - I found the smoke alarm and telephone in this set when I looked again, but still can't find the pesky alarm covers.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 09, 18:46:35 by pickles » Logged

oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2009 January 09, 19:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PM sent then.

eta  - I found the smoke alarm and telephone in this set when I looked again, but still can't find the pesky alarm covers.
THANK YOU!

sorry for the caps.   Wink
These are perfect for my game!
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2009 January 11, 04:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

still can't find the pesky alarm covers.

there's 6 burgler alarm covers in teh woodcutters kit download pkg,  it's not in the singles section.   Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: