PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 12:27:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 141958 times)
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #270 on: 2009 January 03, 01:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all the comments. I still like the kitchen as a whole -- the look -- I have a heap of modern looking homes (which I found on free-sites) and I wanted modern interiors for them. That stovetop just annoyed the heck out of me though.

I only found this site after buying it -- I wish I'd found this place sooner! I'm going to try that one from modthesims though.

edit:

Wink

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2009 January 03, 01:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine! Mine! Mine! All mine! Back back back!! *drinks happily then passes out before there's too much gone*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2009 January 03, 05:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I'm new here. And I apologize for grave digging, but I saw this thread, and I had to post this.
The stove doesn't want to go on any of the counters, and willingly floats in mid air.

Oh, and the two shelves to the right don't sit flush to each other like they do in the TSR example, even when I have the cheats on. The game chucks a fit.
I can't believe I paid for that crap.

I think it'd be fun to have this set, because the animations would be oh so amusing. More for others than for you, sadly. You know what they say.

Tragedy is when I stub my toe. Comedy is when you fall and die in a sewer.
Lowell
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2009 January 03, 17:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, this was at a time when I had only 4ESF, 11dots, ATS, Simscredible and Murano kitchens in my game (yes, I know, stupid paysite crap... but everyone has to learn.)
A lot of the 4ESF stoves are made to be placed on counters though.
Hmm. I don't think it was a 4ESF one; I had the first couple of their stoves like that, and they had the full oven capabilities - they may have changed this with the ones after that, though, for all I know. But, the one from MTS2 is really cute (on top of working properly); I hadn't seen it before.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2009 January 03, 18:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get most new mesh kitchen sets anyway.  I mean counters are cubes--most of them could be done recolors of the EAXIS counters with very little trouble.  Ditto for 80% of the refrigerators and stoves.  I have a few clogging up my downloads folder. but not nearly as many as I do bathrooms or other sets.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2009 January 04, 06:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with that!  I have a bazillion recolours of eaxis appliances so I don't need yet another white fridge lol I don't use many custom counters either, unless they are something very different than just clones of the same ol ones.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: 2009 January 04, 07:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree - I don't get the obsession with counters all the time, not if you can recolour to suit.  If I wanted to make new counters, they'd be radically different ones.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: 2009 January 04, 16:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do like the maxis match counters and more done by Mary Lou and Numenor though.  Adds a bit more options, and I use the cheap set all the time, because I love its look the best.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: 2009 January 04, 22:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm of a slightly different mind.  Since counters ARE glorified boxes, as long as the meshed shape is different from a Maxis counter, I don't think it's a big deal to add a couple of custom ones in.  Provided they're well made and all, since polycounts on A BOX aren't too high if done right.

Now, custom couches I have no use for.  I just love the NL modular and blake_boy from MTS2's modular couches too much to really use anything else, so I don't need anything else!  I really need to weed out some of my custom chairs and dining tables as well.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2009 January 04, 22:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree - I don't get the obsession with counters all the time, not if you can recolour to suit.  If I wanted to make new counters, they'd be radically different ones.

Agreed. Not sure if these: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=278085 are radically different. But for work like this I definitely make room for. After almost a year of not using dozens of counters and counter recolors, I just deleted them all except for these and a few maxis recolors.

I'm such a download junkie that I don't even realize how much I don't use until I force myself to look at it all and delete a few things now and then.

ETA: shite. everytime I check the buggybooz link to his kitchen set, it's updated. There's just no rest when this set is concered. It seems like every month she's added something new to it and it just keeps getting better. Shocked
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2009 January 04, 23:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's also the only custom kitchen set I have, oolongteadrinker. I love the way that trash compactor has the option of looking like a trashcan underneath the counter.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2009 January 04, 23:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is my favorite kitchen set ever! I use it in almost every house I have. When, I try and download something different, I usually just toss it because theres just no beating that set. Kiss

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2009 January 05, 00:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really love that set too! I use it in all of my modern/contemporary houses Smiley
What I love about it, is the fact it's just so well made, it's seamless and everything works. Nothing pay has ever ever beaten it!
Thanks for the heads up about the update guys, I am downloading it as we speak Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2009 January 05, 00:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow, thats a really nice set oolongteadrinker!

oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2009 January 05, 01:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really love that set too! I use it in all of my modern/contemporary houses Smiley
What I love about it, is the fact it's just so well made, it's seamless and everything works. Nothing pay has ever ever beaten it!
Thanks for the heads up about the update guys, I am downloading it as we speak Cheesy

heh. I'm also guilty of using it over and over again. I keep meaning to make period houses, but that set keeps dragging me to the modern age.

But as much as I love the fact that she keeps adding to the set and improving it, I hope she just finishes it already. That way she can make new room sets. I know this makes me the greediest, most ungratefullest fan ever. //hangs head in shame//
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: