PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 22:10:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 141911 times)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #255 on: 2008 December 05, 01:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You shouldn't get macro'd for making a new thread about that in Crew Quarters that is what it is there for is to share pics and stories of our pirate self sims.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2008 December 05, 02:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, still, I'll tap myself on the back anyway for not wanting to cause any 12'ness or newbness :p
I did it anyway, and for some reason I'm still bracing myself, I'm not looking forward to Pescado or Cala seeing it teeheehee.

Updated April 30th!
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2008 December 05, 02:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You will be ok. Smiley  I liked them they were good.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2008 December 08, 03:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reflexsims has made super extra gaudy objects that don't look good close-up, melt into walls and other object's footprints, and reveal their bad meshes with any form of recoloring.

Shocking. Roll Eyes
This wouldn't be anything of note other than that this set is really gaudy. The bed is wearing bling.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2008 December 08, 17:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to take in game pictures of that set before I deleted it. I could not figure out that ceiling thing that came with the set. It made no sense to me at all . It did not even fit over the bed right.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: 2008 December 14, 06:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, now THAT looks more like a true home!

I hurted myself ROFFLE-ing. It is all your fault.  Tongue

This entire thread is EPIC WIN. (The topic and pix, not the crap payfiles, naturally.)

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2009 January 02, 12:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I'm new here. And I apologize for grave digging, but I saw this thread, and I had to post this.

The stove doesn't want to go on any of the counters, and willingly floats in mid air.

Oh, and the two shelves to the right don't sit flush to each other like they do in the TSR example, even when I have the cheats on. The game chucks a fit.

I can't believe I paid for that crap.

Edit: Also, sorry for the quality of the TDR example. It was an insert into the main picture for the "Mono" kitchen, and I had to blow it up to match the other pictures. I can also resize the overall image if you want.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: 2009 January 02, 12:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I'm new here. And I apologize for grave digging, but I saw this thread, and I had to post this.

Nah, this thread can always use a new entry. Sorry you paid for that crap.

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2009 January 02, 12:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome Rum Pig!
Ouch, that set is quite..crap?
Sorry you paid for it, and it's a shame you didn't find here before you bought it :[

Updated April 30th!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: 2009 January 02, 14:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's awful - and I agree - sorry you paid for it.  As for the quality of the picture - well, it represents the quality of the content pictured. Cheesy I wouldn't worry about it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lowell
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2009 January 02, 15:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god. I always, always find myself hating the stovetops like that - in fact, I feel that a detached stovetop is a damn good reason to not put a kitchen set into your downloads folder. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love them in a real home (we've even got a nice one in my house), but they're just silly in the game, because you have to use cheats to place them onto a counter, which leads to a usable counter underneath the stove unless you place something with an invisible recolor onto that counter (which, in turn, makes clicking on the stovetop more difficult at times. Not a problem when you have to make your sims cook something, but a big problem when you want them to go clean the thing). Otherwise, sims are preparing their food on the damn stove, and let's not even get into the fact that all of the standard oven features are intact on these stovetops, so they'll be magically inserting food into cabinets, where they will be cooked. Now, I'm not really sure on all of the logistics and if it'd even be possible to make a custom stovetop that only cooks certain meals (pancakes, omlettes, mac and cheese, and any other food that doesn't go into the oven), but if it could be done, it'd make the stovetops more feasible, at least. And it'd be even better if they'd be made as a whole object with the counter underneath them so that the use of the object would actually be logical (at the very least, it'd prevent the serving platters and empty plates from being placed into the stove, as well as prevent the whole "I'm going to set up my wooden cutting board on the stove and start seasoning my salmon right there" thing; ugh, seasonings all over the stove. That thing would have to get filthy every use).

Then again, I really only see these stovetops made by paysite creators, and why would they ever follow logic or try to make it work properly?
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2009 January 02, 21:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, I'm not really sure on all of the logistics and if it'd even be possible to make a custom stovetop that only cooks certain meals (pancakes, omlettes, mac and cheese, and any other food that doesn't go into the oven), but if it could be done, it'd make the stovetops more feasible, at least.

I think that's possible, and I could swear it's been done with something before. I just can't remember what. Anyway, the grill only lets you cook certain foods and the microwave and toaster also have selective cooking. I would imagine that it's a matter of taking a cue from those objects and customizing it to suit your needs.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2009 January 02, 22:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I have some of these countertop stoves that are not usable for cooking turkey etc. I always wondered what was wrong with my fridge or the cooking skills that this wasn't in the menue until I noticed that the stove itself was missing.
I don't recall where I downloaded these stoves though, might have been 4esf, simscredible or Murano, and I don't have these files anymore so that I cannot look. If you are interested I could ask my sister, she might still use them.

So yes, it is possible, but if this is really useful is questionable.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2009 January 02, 22:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it this cooking hob?

http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=127495

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2009 January 02, 23:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, this was at a time when I had only 4ESF, 11dots, ATS, Simscredible and Murano kitchens in my game (yes, I know, stupid paysite crap... but everyone has to learn.)
A lot of the 4ESF stoves are made to be placed on counters though.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: