PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:35:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140571 times)
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #105 on: 2008 October 13, 04:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW. Thats quite a big fat lie, even for Vitasims. I'd say that was TSR worthy.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 October 14, 04:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boolprop snapobjectstogrid false=
Crutch of the paysite.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 October 15, 19:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really a photoshopped piece of work, but something I came across while playing just then.

I noticed a bath from one of Simtomatic's sets had writing in it.
I looked around the room but none of my wealls had writing on them, and I moved the camera angle in a way so I could see what it said.
It said something along the lines of "+x" on one line and on the next line it said "RIGHT".
Here's a screenie I took, it's weird.

Edit : After looking around the bath more, turns out it's just telling people who recolour the bath what sides are what, as there's a left, right, top and bottom written on diff sides of the bath.

*facepalm*
« Last Edit: 2008 October 15, 20:42:34 by Beth » Logged

Updated April 30th!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 October 15, 23:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's some kind of subliminal message to plant unconscious ideas. *You will pay for this stuff* When I first found PMBD I downloaded all kinds of stuff thinking "Now I can get the REALLY good stuff!" What a letdown. It's the same or worse than free stuff. Except Sussi. I kept all of Sussi's stuff.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 October 29, 07:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, because on Peggy's website, she doesn't really have Sims/Pets shown on her preview pictures. This is why I believe she doesn't. I don't know how long this bed has been in my game, but this house was the first time I had ever used it. It was really the only bed that wen with my white/gold theme I wanted. I originally had the matching endtables as well, but they literally do not match up with any OMSP, so I trashed em. They probably had atrocious polys anyways.

And let me have my moment of bare honesty. I thought this bed was pretty. I admit it. But I have a pet peeve when things just don't look right. So I actually got a chance to play it the other day and boy was I pissed. At first, I noticed Lele's kitty floating mid air. This bothered me all to hell. So later that night Lele had a male sim stay over, and he immediately went and crawled into bed. Well I just happened to catch him in the bed, and it's absolutely lovely how his body is contorted all about, while he has no covers to cover him up. I should have also gotten a side view, because his head slightly floats off the pillows as well.

*Sorry if the first picture is gigantic! I've tried resizing in photo bucket three times, and it just refuses to shrink.*

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 October 29, 08:05:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, that's either a very soft mattress or an alien life form disguised as a mattress eating your sim.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 October 29, 08:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, that's either a very soft mattress or an alien life form disguised as a mattress eating your sim.

I'd like to think of it as both.  Grin

After your comment though, I looked at the last picture again, and on the right side of the bed, a pillow is just floating off of the side. No way would it be at all possible for a pillow to balance itself on the side of a bed.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 October 29, 08:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mother has a bedspread like that. It is nice, but not very well made as I can see from your pictures Sallybon. And if you are playing for it, surely it should be flawless or near to it. If they haven't mastered meshing, who the hell do they think they are charging for it?

Oh wait, this is paysite owner's mentality: Because they can.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pixel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 October 29, 11:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grr dont get me started on this over photoshopped crap, i hate it. I cant stand going onto a site and seeing something really pretty, an objects or even a sim, then i get it in game, it looks like crap!, i dont want to see photo shop skills , i want to see what im getting in the game! eve free sites do that crap.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 October 29, 18:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My ankles hurt thinking of that poor sim sleeping with his feet flexed out like that.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 October 29, 21:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are more than a few beds where sims contort in strange poses while they're sleeping. While they do look very pretty, I delete them immediately if sims sleep on top of the covers, it just looks stupid.

Come visit Sammytopia
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 October 30, 02:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After your comment though, I looked at the last picture again, and on the right side of the bed, a pillow is just floating off of the side. No way would it be at all possible for a pillow to balance itself on the side of a bed.

Maybe it's some sort of appendage?  Like a fluffy cotton tentacle arm or some sort of covert periscope eye?  Or maybe Peggy just fails at physics?
Nautilus
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 October 30, 07:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's some sort of appendage?  Like a fluffy cotton tentacle arm or some sort of covert periscope eye?  Or maybe Peggy just fails at physics?

Peggy definitely fails at physics. Just look at hair she makes Grin
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 October 30, 09:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy definitely fails at physics. Just look at hair she makes Grin

Like the famous Wendy's hair!

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 October 30, 15:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish someone would fix that bed and make it available   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: