PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 04:04:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 74591 times)
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #195 on: 2008 September 24, 23:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fleur de sel caramel is caramel (obviously), made with Fleur de Sel salt. Hagendaas (or however it's spelled) made some good iced cream out of it, if you can find it at the grocery.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 September 25, 03:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never heard of a Peeps before.
Ive never been to America or Canada, so I don't know all of the food stuff from there lol.
I LOVE Hershys, them peanut butter chocolate bar things, Lucky charms(cereal) goobers.
When I lived in Germany, we had an American PX on the camp I lived in, so it sold only american products in $, it was fantastic, I loved it lol.

Oh gosh peeps are awesome! As you can see from the picture they are shaped like rabbits or chickens, and are covered in colored sugar. They are so sweet.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2008 September 25, 03:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peeps are nasty. I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, though. Godiva dark chocolate's the best, however.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2008 September 25, 03:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since everyone here hates peeps how about on easter all of you send me your peeps so I don't go broke buying them eh?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 September 25, 03:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peeps are nasty. I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, though. Godiva dark chocolate's the best, however.

Cadbury Carmel Creme Eggs are soooo good. It's a good thing they aren't readily available all year long. I'd weigh 600 lbs.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2008 September 25, 04:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fleur de sel caramel is caramel (obviously), made with Fleur de Sel salt. Hagendaas (or however it's spelled) made some good iced cream out of it, if you can find it at the grocery.

Ya I got less lazy and googlized it. I was just curious because I hadn't seen that before and caramel au beurre salé is a very traditional French thing. It's actually a speciality of the region in the north west part of the country called Bretange. I love the candies and the sauce is great on crêpes. You can actually get it here but I always bring some back with me anyway.

Fleur de sel actually comes from the top layer of the salt beds before it sinks and becomes plain ole salt. Also a very old traditional French thing and and from the same region. They do a lot of salt up there, the most famous place being Guérande. I have a bunch here. I don't normally eat salt but it's great on meat, especially steaks so it's basically the only type I use.

Ok I'll stop sharing now.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: 2008 September 25, 04:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a junior Foodie so I'm totally into hearing you ramble about salt.

I want to find out what I have to do to become a food critic. What can possibly be better than getting paid to sit around and have people cook for you??

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: 2008 September 25, 04:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cadbury Carmel Creme Eggs are soooo good. It's a good thing they aren't readily available all year long. I'd weigh 600 lbs.  Cheesy

Don't come to Australia - they're available year round here.  Cheesy We recently went to the Cadbury Factory in Tasmania too - apparently 2 adults and 2 kids can finish 5kg of chocolate in a month.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 September 25, 05:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can find Cadbury eggs year round here, too. We're a bit odd in the midwest, what can I say?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 September 25, 05:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, it's possible that they are available around here year round. If so. Don't anyone give me that info.  Tongue

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 September 25, 05:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't know how this country here has survivied...no Peeps, no Cadbury's, no Hershey's.   Cry  Now ya'll got me missing all those good things, and my fav's:  Fritos.  Shame on you! Wink

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 September 25, 06:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can find Cadbury eggs year round here, too. We're a bit odd in the midwest, what can I say?

They were available year-round in the student book store when I lived in Michigan. They're only here over Easter in Florida, though. It's okay with me, because I eat about 16 of them over 2 weeks and then don't want them for another year. I've never had the caramel kind, they look totally disgusting. I'm not a caramel fan.

I can never bring myself to actually eat the chocolate bunnies people give me. I anthropomorphize them Embarrassed.

Oh, and black jellybeans are the work of Beelzebub.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 25, 06:43:49 by neriana » Logged

Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 September 25, 06:28:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm craving sweets now...

Oh...and Fritos....I don't think I could live without those!

*Hands Cookie a bag of Fritos*
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 September 25, 06:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always bite the ears off of my bunny first, if I have one. And I agree totally about black jelly beans! UGH!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2008 September 25, 07:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since moving out to San Francisco, there's one candy I CANNOT live without. White Rabbit candies. It's a milk candy wrapped in edible rice paper. They're so delicious and creamy. They're Chinese I think. Basically, anything Asian, I love..foodwise.

Pho, fried bananas with coconut ice cream, sushi, Pocky...and my roommate's mom's home made wontons...Yummmm. I used to be unimpressed by asian food when I lived in the midwest, but since moving out here, I don't think I could live without it. There's a place literally four blocks from my apartment where you can get WONDERFUL sushi for super cheap. Yum.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: