PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:22:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 73610 times)
WTP
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #120 on: 2008 September 22, 09:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You just proved my point.  Get over yourself.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 September 22, 10:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

« Last Edit: 2008 September 22, 11:09:29 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 September 22, 10:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to get over yourself. You don't like it here? Then GTFO.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 September 22, 10:01:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTP, PMDB is what it is. At least people are up front and honest, rather than bitching behind your back, here.
Sure, it's not for everyone, but if people want to join in, they could at least follow the etiquette of the forum. To my mind, it is only polite.

And, just for the record, your post makes you a hypocrite. You are saying people need to be nicer? Since when was calling people assholes nice?

Practise what you preach.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2008 September 22, 12:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grumbles* Oh MAN! Get back from moving house only to find I miss the fun again! But just for the record...

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 September 22, 14:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree you vets need to lay off being assholes to noobs...
This is a site dedicated to a computer game, we're all a bunch of effing sim-loving nerds here so lets try to just relax a little. 

Wrong. This is NOT a fan site. This is a site is dedicated to destroying paysites. There's nothing particularly warm and fuzzy about that concept. There are plenty sites out there where new members can get all the hugs and attention they want - this just isn't one of them.

So it's probably best that you find another site since we "assholes" are highly unlikely to alter our behavior in order to accommodate your views of how we should treat trolls.

And for the record, I prefer to be called a callous prick.

AsylumPrisoner
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 September 22, 14:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know, I'm not a noob anymore, been here a long time, but post seldom.  The folks here are entitled to poke fun and mock noobs all they want, I appreciate thier sense of humor, satire and irony.  If you don't read the FAQ, which they suggest on just about every page of the forum, then you are open to mockery.  All of you sensitive little crybabies need to shut up and quit whining!  get a sense of humor and drink moar rum! 
so there.
back to lurking for me.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 September 22, 14:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BRAVO! I couldn't agree more. Some people here are just mean jerks to noobs for no reason at all, it's why I've never signed up here.

Oh palese, if you think people here are jerks you really need to get out more. And as you apparently have signed up, like that callous prick above you just said, take it or leave it.

btw, love your news

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 September 22, 14:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, here on the east coast it is called the Kentucky stop.  Go Figure.

What is is with people registering and posting just to get attention?  Is it a full moon or something?
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 September 22, 15:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here in the midwest where I am, the rolling stop is christened the "California Stop." Go figure.

We call it a California Stop, as well, in my part of Texas.  I remember when a boyfriend got pulled over for doing one.  The county cop walks up to the car:

"Son, where do  you think you are, California?  This is Texas and WE do a complete stop at those red signs."

Now for the trolls of our lives:

Who was the last one in and forgot to lock the door??  And I thought we put in a new cat door (or maybe someone at Maty's is sending them our way as payback?  Just a thought). 

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: 2008 September 22, 15:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never signed up here? Hum... then... why have you signed up here?

I are confuzzled....

But seriously. If the newb isn't a n00b, people are fine with it. So long as you don't say something stupid/act like a troll, they're really nice people...

or wait? Do they approve of being referred to as that? Tongue
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 September 22, 15:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree you vets need to lay off being assholes to noobs...
This is a site dedicated to a computer game, we're all a bunch of effing sim-loving nerds here so lets try to just relax a little. 

Wrong. This is NOT a fan site. This is a site is dedicated to destroying paysites. There's nothing particularly warm and fuzzy about that concept. There are plenty sites out there where new members can get all the hugs and attention they want - this just isn't one of them.

So it's probably best that you find another site since we "assholes" are highly unlikely to alter our behavior in order to accommodate your views of how we should treat trolls.

And for the record, I prefer to be called a callous prick.

100% agreed Snarky (you callous prick!)

Someone said it best..if you don't like what PMDB is all about or how members treat the n00bs then GTFO!  This isn't about warm and fuzzies, if you want them maybe you belong somewhere else.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2008 September 22, 15:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BRAVO! I couldn't agree more. Some people here are just mean jerks to noobs for no reason at all, it's why I've never signed up here.

No. We're mean jerks because we LIKE being mean jerks. That's reason enough. Now, shut up and go away. And don't you EVER DARE sign up here (or else...).

... like that callous prick above you just said, take it or leave it.

Quote from: sleegee
100% agreed Snarky (you callous prick!)

Aww, you guys do care. You really and truly do. - Cheesy
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 September 22, 15:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You little dipshits, this is SUPPOESSED to be a place of malice and anger directed at paysites and stupidity in general (especially the kind that comes from paysites).

If you cant stand the heat then move to Canada.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 September 22, 16:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Rant warning, put down all food and drink and extinguish all smoking materials. Yes, that counts for joints, too, put 'em down!! Down, I say! Ok, that's better.)

[softrant]

Oh, God, if you toss them at Canada, they'll pelt us with hockey pucks! Throw them where they'll be useful, like the coal mines or something. Stupid little snots that can't be arsed to read a FAQ or lurk before diving right in will be sporked with no mercy. They will be mocked, they will be poked and they will be ripped to fucking shreds. Why? Because it's FUN! Like the callous prick has already stated, we don't have to put up with bunny huggers and tree kissers. Or, was that the other way round? Never mind, point is, if you don't like the way we are, leave. Easy as that, you morons.

Just fucking leave. You aren't on board with our mission, you don't know a damn thing about us and the workings of this site and you sure the shit aren't gonna fit in if you tell the elder members how to conduct themselves when faced with an unwashed, malodorous troll such as yourselves. Having the courage to register and bitch about not liking the treatment idiots like you get isn't very courageous at all; it fits more into the category of people that will soon earn the Darwin Award. Hopefully, you will not spawn any time soon. Or ever. Even more hopefully, you will get the award in the next few hours, complete with urn for ashes.

You aren't a special snowflake with precious feelings that have to be regarded with the utmost respect and care for fear of brusing them. You are little twits with delusions of grandeur if you believe that you can register here, plop your silly asses down on our freshly shampooed carpet and demand that we change our ways and repent of our mean, evil ways. Go back to your play school group and commence to finger paint again, forget about trying to run with the big dogs/cats because you only poop like puppies/kittens, and remember to give your mommy back her keyboard! You know what I happen to day to people that get preachy like you did with us? Fuck off and die, and by the way, get offa my lawn, you fucking TWAT!

[/soft rant]

It's Monday and still not up to speed yet, but if this shit continues, you're gonna see worse from me than you have for awhile.  And before the childish shit starts, let me just say this in your own language: I know you are, but what am I?!
« Last Edit: 2008 September 22, 16:31:02 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: