PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:02:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 74539 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #60 on: 2008 September 19, 17:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone that would find it mean here is obviously living in Malibu Barbie's cave.

That's the thing - those sorts of places usually just don't have obvious bitchery - it's all in the backroom.  They make secrets about - I read it. Cheesy Those places are absolute powder kegs of intrigues and PM fights.  I think PMBD strikes the right balance of not kissy huggy lovey and backstabby, without being downright nasty.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 September 19, 20:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like trolls, but sometimes I do wish one or two from MATY would creep on over here so we a good read again.
Well hell I could go bat shit for peggy or rose if ya what me to. I'll say she's a god of hair meshes, and you pirating fools are a bunch of bon bon eating lesbian pedo house wives with nothing better to do than rant during PMS Tongue Kiss
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 September 19, 20:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well hell I could go bat shit for peggy or rose if ya what me to. I'll say she's a god of hair meshes, and you pirating fools are a bunch of bon bon eating lesbian pedo house wives with nothing better to do than rant during PMS Tongue Kiss

Now, that was just plain, ole means...threatening us like that! "Go bat shit for Peggy or Rose" indeed!  Grin

« Last Edit: 2008 September 19, 20:55:45 by mustluvcatz » Logged
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 September 20, 01:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya it's predominately harpies, bitchy homos and bored housewives eating bonbon's but that's cool.

You have no idea how much I needed that laugh today! I think I may have actually scared the landlord (who lives upstairs).

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 September 20, 02:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like trolls, but sometimes I do wish one or two from MATY would creep on over here so we a good read again.

Mmmm bon bon's Smiley No you can't do that exactly, you have create 10 different accounts, then go on a posting rampage of posting every thread about how evil we all are, that we are thieves, and add in a couple "Leave Britney Alone!" Videos. Then you shall be a successful troll.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 September 20, 02:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hot damn. I clicked on reply, and went to another tab. Now, I've forgotten what I was going to say.
I wish I had some macaroni and cheese.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
FilthyPriest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 September 21, 02:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmm bon bon's Smiley No you can't do that exactly, you have create 10 different accounts, then go on a posting rampage of posting every thread about how evil we all are, that we are thieves, and add in a couple "Leave Britney Alone!" Videos. Then you shall be a successful troll.
[/quote]
Don't tempt me Tongue
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 September 21, 04:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You love temptation and you know it! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 September 21, 04:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You love temptation and you know it! Cheesy
Heeehee..if you only knew. Lips sealed The Atwat and Thoma$$ sims are going to make a visit to TSR on Monday Tongue
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 September 21, 18:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whose time on Monday?  I can't wait!   Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
FilthyPriest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 September 21, 19:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say but its top secret Wink
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 September 21, 21:43:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm...interesting username you have there...

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 September 21, 21:44:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't bother with that one. It's a troll, a dumb troll at that.  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 September 21, 21:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I just saw its thread! Cheesy Sunday's really are the day for trolls, aren't they? Sadly none that are highly entertaining anymore Cry

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 September 21, 21:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fun? Oh dear, you have a weird sense of fun! I don't want to imagine what Zac 'Baby face' Efron's cock is like thanks very much Lips sealed

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: